Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy »

Players Wanted: Chat Plays 5E Stream Seeks Players, Little to No Commitment » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov »

The Red Wolf Hunt

The Red Wolf Hunt

a part of “The Red Wolf Hunt”, a fictional universe by Haas33.

(DEAD...BARELY ANYBODY JOINED, AND IF SOMEONE DID THEY NEVER POSTED)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Red Wolf Hunt”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Red Wolf Hunt

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Red Wolf Hunt"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Haas33
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: The Red Wolf Hunt

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firebird18 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Looks cool! Looks like I am gonna send in a character sheet! :)
A man had sons who were always fighting. He one day told them to get a bundle of sticks. Then, he placed the bundle into the hands of each of them and told them to break it and they were unable to do it. He then opened the bundle, took the sticks separately and again put them into his sons' hands, and they broke them easily. He said: if you are of one mind, and unite to assist each other you will be uninjured by all the attempts of your enemies but if you are divided you will be broken as easily as sticks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firebird18
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:23 pm

go for it.I will most likely accept it since its early on and there isn't many characters

Haas33
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firebird18 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Signed, sealed, delivered. Its in. Hope it is to your liking, let me know if you want me to change anything.

Firebird18
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:46 pm

It sounds good I accepted it!

Haas33
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firebird18 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:29 pm

Nice! posted kinda a weak post. whats my first move?

Firebird18
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creek on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:20 pm

I have submitted a character Haas. I hope that you like it! :)

Forgiveness is unlocking the door to set someone free, and realizing you were the prisoner.

Creek
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:29 am

I do like it very much. But i don't exactly know how it will fit in the story line, I think you will either have to do something that affects another character, or another character will have to do something that affects you. But idk its still early on so most likely, more people will join.

Haas33
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creek on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:09 pm

Thank you very much. I worked very hard on it. Particularly the history. I revised it like 4 times before I was satisfied, and even now, I am not completely content. And as for fitting into the storyline, I was thinking he could become a companion of Shadow's. (If she is open to that of course.) Perhaps, Eyther could run into her as he forages for food in the forest? If you have any ideas, just say so.

@TeenTitans Uhm... How should I say this without being offensive? Hm... Your newest post had no implications of fitting into the current chain of events. I reccomend that you revise it. You didn't describe an enviroment. You didn't have any consideration for the fact that Shadow is currently engaging a group of Red Wolves while in her own Wolf transformation stage. So your character just randomly appears out of the forest and bumps into Shadow? No preceding events or anything? A very poor, and short, post. I beg of you, please revise it, or delete it altogether. If you are feeling left out, I could make Eyther meet you somehow, but only if you are willing to put a bit more effort into your posts.

Creek
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:08 pm

I would also have to agree. The post you made confused me, and so far I have not been impressed with your writing. In another one of my role-plays that you joined (There is No Escape) you have written things that aren't very relevant or almost impossible to do. This is a warning. I prefer you do not use any more 1 liners, or i will be forced to remove you from both role-plays.

As to creek, yes, I was very impressed by the history you wrote, perhaps he discovers the red wolves plan, or he could be foraging for food and run into another character, or yes, becoming a companion of Shadow is durable.

Haas33
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!