Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Reign of Dragons

The Reign of Dragons

a part of “The Reign of Dragons”, a fictional universe by Siryn.

There are three ruling powers. Each are at each other's throats most of the time. However, there is a darkness brewing that threatens to tear apart each and everyone of them if it isn't stopped.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Reign of Dragons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Reign of Dragons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:58 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Reign of Dragons"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: The Reign of Dragons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:02 am

I will have more tomorrow, I still have pictures to add and some editing to do. But, don't wait for me :) bring on the characters!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:15 am

OMG! I squeed so hard when I saw this. I am so making a char!! I think I am leaning towards having a black dragon but I will have to see. :)

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuminousKing on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:57 am

I'll be joinin' now. :D
The people shouldn't be afraid of their government.
The government should be afraid of their people.

LuminousKing
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:20 am

I think that I will also make a character.

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:35 am

This looks awesome! I will be joining!
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:18 pm

Thank you so much for everyone's interest! I got two character sheets, they have been approved.

I like to start in the middle of some action! So, I'll be getting my character up soon and getting us started :) I also still have some editing on the intro to do, so I'll be working on that as well. Thanks everyone!!!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exodyus on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:18 pm

Pardon, but when might we expect the places be set so that we may begin?
Like Mayhem, Destruction, and Awesome Writing? | http://exodyus.org

Exodyus
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:38 pm

No worries :) I will have the places set tonight, and the first post up tonight as well. Probably will be a little late as it is the fourth. We will have this show on the road tomorrow :D

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:31 am

Alright!!! Places are set, the first post is up!! Let the madness begin! :D Enjoy everyone I await eagerly your posts ;)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:50 am

Wow. I was so sure I had another day or two to prep a char. lol. Guess not. :) *scurries off to make it*

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:54 am

Hey is it too late to add a character?
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:55 am

No worries Selene! Take your time with your character, I didn't mean to rush you. I just like having the first post and everything done as soon as possible so that everyone can start when they are ready :) You can jump in at any time.

@Cha-Kun: !!!! Hey! Nope, it is never too late :D I would love to have a character from you! Thanks for the interest!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:28 pm

I am likely to make 3 pirate characters.

First is Captain Lloyd Exburna, originally part of the Red reign, now a pirate captain. He has power over fire and ice. His neutral dragon is, basically what you'd call a Hydra, a nine headed dragon that dwells on land and in water, named Rokunam. His first mate is a warlock named Daemon Persona.

The second one is a captain named Com Guardia, from White. He is an intelligent captain who get's tons of respect, and thus he is feared because of his supporters, and his white dragon which happens to be the biggest pirate dragon in the sea, it having huge wings, making it four times the size of a ship. His first mate is a famous jewel theft named Kamen Diamonte, known for using flawless impersonations and fake magic, and who's real name is Jinx Scarlet.

My third character is Leo Drakathon, or "Captain Blackwood", a very rich pirate Captain of one of the longest pirate bloodlines, him being the 10th successor. His dragon is very serpent like in appearence, and has sharklike teeth and deadly flame, and he named it Leviathan, based off the sea monster or the demon. His first mate is named Hector Squalo, one of the best swordsmen in the entire world.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:50 pm

So, yeah. Sorry if you wanted every character within reasonable range for 'party' recruitment, Qaida. But your overly joyous mercenary is going to be in another city. Do send your best wishes when you are in Crystacia, you never know when a pretend-drunkard sell-sword may be of use. Though not right away. Garret will have a few days to travel before arriving there, I'll wager.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:30 pm

Lloyd, that sounds really freaking awesome!!! I'm totally excited to have a band of pirates running about Draakon :D That's going to be amazingly fun! I cannot wait to see your characters :D

@Byte: No worries at all! I wasn't expecting everyone to be at the same place. It's more fun this way, I like it. :) Besides, gives me more room to run around and cause absolute chaos for everyone's characters! Muahahahaha.... *cough* uh, yeah ;) Anyhow!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:16 pm

Oh, not at all. I hadn't granted you the 'Character-masher', this role play didn't seem to fit such a title anyway. Ehm.. By masher I mean, one who likes everyone close from the start. You know, like a cutesy group of innocent children. Yeah children with dragons, the epitome of innocence.

*ahem*

Yeah, feel free to toss few deadly obstacles at Garret if you wish. If not, he always has his creator to obstruct the lovely rainbow-travels he so wishes for. No Leprechauns or pot o' golds involved though!

@Lloyd999:
This.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby draketemple on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Hi i would like to make a character but i am reluctant because i would want to make him my age which is 16, just tell me if i should or if i would be wasting my time, i am very mature for my age and this topic seems like one of the most fun RPs i've ever read, i would love to join and if i can are the gold dragons the only ones that you cannot ride?

draketemple
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Hi Drake, I'm willing to allow a young character, especially if he's much more grown up than his age :). And yes, the gold dragons are the only ones that cannot be ridden, they are all naturally small. The other dragons can be whatever size you wish :) I look forward to seeing your character!!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BubbleYum on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:14 am

Am unsure of how to add my character to this already brewing plot.

BubbleYum
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!