Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Age Is But A Number

The Relationship Thread

a part of “Age Is But A Number”, a fictional universe by lizardheartstring.

When you're granted the power of time, you're granted the power of either change, duty, or death. {[MORE INFO INSIDE]}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Age Is But A Number”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:31 pm

This is the relationship thread for Age Is But A Number. Please follow the skeleton down below when making your character's relationship sheet. You can either get in contact with people and settle your character's relationship over pm and whatnot, or you can just write down your character's opinions of the people below. That being said, PLEASE COMMIT. Also, there will be new characters popping up from time to time, so please remember to add them to your relationship sheet when they appear.

Code: Select all
[center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[font=garamond][img]Image[/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[img]Name[/img]
[size=110]{ Role (Watcher, Breaker, Stretcher, or Changer) | Gender | Age | Personality Traits(At least 3) }[/size]
[size=95]{|Type of relationship: Neutral: ☯ | Crush/Love Interest: ❤ | Friend/Ally: ☺ | Enemy/Foe: ☠ | Ex : ✗ |}[/size]
[img]http://wed-with-style.com/sitezimages/blog/default-divider.png[/img]
[img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=The%20Watchers&name=vtcswitchbladeromance.ttf&size=54&style_color=357FA6[/img]
{| [u][size=120]Sadie Abrams[/size][/u] |}
[color=#ColorHere]"Character Opinion here."[/color]
{Description here}

{| [u][size=120]Sonya Lawson[/size][/u] |}
{Description here}

{| [u][size=120]Beatrice Cordelia Hadley[/size][/u] |}
{Description here}

[img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=The%20Breakers&name=vtcswitchbladeromance.ttf&size=54&style_color=043752[/img]
{| [u][size=120]Felix Abrams[/size][/u] |}
{Description here}

{| [u][size=120]Avis Starling[/size][/u] |}
{Description here}

{| [u][size=120]Otis Carter[/size][/u] |}
{Description here}

{| [u][size=120]Roselin Carter[/size][/u] |}
{Description here}

{| [u][size=120]Sandara Barnett[/size][/u] |}
{Description here}

[img] http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=The%20Stretchers&name=vtcswitchbladeromance.ttf&size=54&style_color=547E94[/img]
{| [u][size=120]Vivian Frost[/size][/u] |}
{Description here}

{| [u][size=120]Perriwinkle “Perri” Finch[/size][/u] |}
{Description here}

{| [u][size=120]Finley Fairchild[/size][/u] |}
{Description here}

[img] http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=The%20Changers&name=vtcswitchbladeromance.ttf&size=54&style_color=A5A5B8[/img]

{| [u][size=120]Jude Fletcher[/size][/u] |}
{Description here}

{| [u][size=120]Frank Floyd[/size][/u] |}
{Description here}

{| [u][size=120]Ondine Caudill[/size][/u] |}
{Description here}
[/font][/center]
Last edited by lizardheartstring on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lizardheartstring
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:38 pm

{ Watcher | Female | 21 | Adventurous, Extroverted, Impulsive }
{|Type of relationship: Neutral: ☯ | Crush/Love Interest: ❤ | Friend/Ally: ☺ | Enemy/Foe: ☠ | Ex : ✗ |}
☺ {| Sadie Abrams |} ☺
"Wonder who that is..."
{ Sadie isn't arrogant, but she does have a reasonable amount of confidence. Her self-esteem has grown over the years, and she's learned to trust herself and her decisions. Of course, everyone has their flaws, and Sadie has been one to regret her downsides every once in a while, but she realizes that talents and skills are just as important in a person than weaknesses. }

{| Sonya Lawson |}
"She takes everything seriously, which is the reason why I look up to her."
{Description here}

{| Beatrice Cordelia Hadley |}
"The sweetest person I know."
{Description here}

☠☺ {| Felix Abrams |} ☺☠
"Can...can we talk about someone else?...Please?"
{ Sadie truly loves her brother. That being said, it was incredibly hard for her to leave him. Even though she misses him, she knows it would be best never to encounter him again. After all, he is still alive, and he is probably still a Breaker. Unfortunately, this makes him an enemy to her. }

{| Avis Starling |}
"Character Opinion here."
{Description here}

{| Otis Carter |}
{Description here}

{| Roselin Carter |}
{Description here}

{| Sandara Barnett |}
{Description here}

{| Vivian Frost |}
{Description here}

{| Perriwinkle “Perri” Finch |}
"She's an example of why I don't entirely dislike the Stretchers."
{Description here}

{| Jude Fletcher |}
"Artemis's nephew, right? I feel sorry for him; he must be grieving right now..."
{Description here}

{| Ondine Caudill |}
{Description here}

{ Breaker | Male | 20 | Intellectual, Caring, Vulnerable }
{|Type of relationship: Neutral: ☯ | Crush/Love Interest: ❤ | Friend/Ally: ☺ | Enemy/Foe: ☠ | Ex : ✗ |}
☺ {| Sadie Abrams |} ☺
"I'm so sorry, Sadie..."
{ Felix misses Sadie tremendously. He feels responsible for her "death", and would do anything to change it if he could. Unfortunately, he knows that any action he could make would cause a paradox, so all that he can do is avenge her. }

{| Sonya Lawson |}
{Description here}

{Description here}

☯ {| Felix Abrams |} ☯
"I'm not proud of myself, but I can live with myself."
{ Felix is troubled. He's been through a lot of things in the last couple of years. He has made some decisions he's come to accept, and he's made some he wholly regrets. He knows he is somewhat depressed, and he is trying to keep himself from sinking farther into negative emotions by being cautious, and protecting his fellow Breakers, the only family he has left. }

{| Avis Starling |}
"We all know that Avis has been through a lot. Although, just how much she's been through is still a bit of a mystery."
{Description here}

{| Otis Carter |}
"Thing one."
{Description here}

{| Roselin Carter |}
"Thing two."
{Description here}

{| Sandara Barnett |}
"A perfectionist, and one of our best."
{Description here}

{| Vivian Frost |}
"I don't trust her."
{Description here}

{Description here}

{| Jude Fletcher |}
"I believe he is Artemis Fletcher's nephew."
{Description here}

{| Ondine Caudill |}
{Description here}
Last edited by lizardheartstring on Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lizardheartstring
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:13 am

{ Breaker | Male | Twenty-four | Impulsive, Competitive, Flirtatious, Charming}
{| Sadie Abrams |}
{Description here}

{| Sonya Lawson |}
{Description here}

{Description here}

{| Felix Abrams |}
{Description here}

{| Avis Starling |}
{Description here}

{| Otis Carter |}
"Dig him."

☠☺☺ {| Roselin Carter |} ☺☺☠
"She's my sister, I have to love her."
{Otis loves nothing more than winding his little sister up, and he fully believes that she would do the same in a heart beat. The pair are rarely seen without their heads butting at something. They're constantly trading insults, pocking fun, and attempting to beat the other. Yet, Otis would do almost anything if called for to protective Rose. They may have a friendly rivalry, but when push comes to shove they'd be there to help in the blink of an eye.}

{| Sandara Barnett |}
{Description here}

{| Vivian Frost |}
{Description here}

{Description here}

{| Jude Fletcher |}
{Description here}

{| Ondine Caudill |}
{Description here}

{ Breaker | Female | Twenty | Intelligent, Competitive, Coercive, Flirtatious }
{| Sadie Abrams |}
{Description here}

{| Sonya Lawson |}
{Description here}

{Description here}

{| Felix Abrams |}
{Description here}

{| Avis Starling |}
{Description here}

☠☺☺ {| Otis Carter |} ☺☺☠
"Oats gets on my nerves. A lot."
{While the Carter siblings seem to be fighting whenever they're together, no one can deny that the pair love each other. Rose enjoys teasing her older brother and loves nothing more than beating him in a competition. She'll laugh in his face, call him names, and mock him, but the moment someone else does this to him she loses the smile. Rose loves Otis, and she would do anything for him as she knows he'd do for her.}

{| Sandara Barnett |}
{Description here}

{| Vivian Frost |}
{Description here}

{Description here}

{| Jude Fletcher |}
{Description here}

{| Ondine Caudill |}
{Description here}

Cloud
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:05 am

{ Changer | Female| 24| Incisive, Apathetic, Hopeful }
{| Sadie Abrams |}
"Isn't she dead?"

{| Sonya Lawson |}
{Description here}

{Description here}

☯ ☠{| Felix Abrams |} ☠ ☯
"I have no sympathy for the breakers, especially for their new leader rising."
{ Not really knowing him she can't make a concrete impression of him, but from what she can speculate it's that he's inferior to his father. Ondine doesn't particularly care about him or the Breakers, and if they're the scapegoats for her groups victory so be it. }

{| Avis Starling |}
{Description here}

{| Otis Carter |}
{Description here}

{| Roselin Carter |}
{Description here}

{| Sandara Barnett |}
{Description here}

☠ {| Vivian Frost |} ☠
"She's despicable."
{ Ondine has no tolerance for people who go against their own set rules. She sees it as a sign of being untrustworthy, and weak in will. Although, she has to give Vivian some leeway seeing as to how her leader was the one to entice such bad behaviour.}

{Description here}

{| Finley Fairchild |}
{Description here}

☯ {| Jude Fletcher |} ☯ ☠
"I would't mind following him, but then again I wouldn't mind following anyone as long as they bring me victory."
{Ondine doesn't care if he's the leader or not, and if someone else were to replace him she wouldn't be emotionally distraught. She's a bit skeptical about the new dimension thing, but willing to follow it though. }

☠ ☯ {| Asmodeus Blakeley |} ☯ ☠
"He's psychotic, but not any less of a challenge. "
{ She appreciates his taste for classical music, but that's as far as her appreciation for him goes. }

☯ {| Frank Floyd |} ☯ ☠
"If I were to compare him to a loyal dog, there wouldn't be much to compare. "
{ Ondine doesn't like his undying devotion to the Changers, but to each their own. }
Last edited by Verix on Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:26 am, edited 9 times in total.
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:42 am

{ Breaker | Female | 23 | Dissembler, Perfectionist, Friendly, Secretive}
☯/☠{| Sadie Abrams |}☠/☯
"I'm not into betrayal."
{Sandara respected Sadie greatly as she would have been the leader but also as an individual. Though once she joined the watchers the simple act of running away seemed cowardly and therefore Sandara prefers to stay away from her at all times if possible. It goes to show how much loyalty and care Sadie really had towards the breakers.}

☯/☠{| Sonya Lawson |}☠/☯
"I really cannot give you a objective opinion..."
{Unfortunately with her being a watcher and all, Sandara doesn't really know her that well to have a proper opinion. However she does have conflicting feelings as she hates watchers [mostly because of her mother's death] so automatically Sonya wouldn't be in her good list. Rather than dismissing the idea of future contact, she does know that there most likely will be a time where the two groups will confront each other so until then Sandara really will not know Sonya too well.}

☯/☠{| Beatrice Cordelia Hadley |} ☠/☯
"Hm, I mean she is a watcher so I suppose I'm pretty biased."
{Sandara has always preferred to keep herself within her own group and not mingle with others mostly because it will be beneficial for her in doing so. In saying this she cannot deny the curiosity she holds, especially towards their enemy. Beatrice may be a pleasant person but there is no helping it, they both are said to be enemies due to their groups, and after all Sandara even though she doesn't like to admit it has a strong dislike towards the watchers.}

☯{| Felix Abrams |}☯
"He isn't as bad as people may rumor him to be."
{Seeing as Felix is the new leader the last thing Sandara wants is him to feel out of place inside his own group. Sometimes she finds that because he is younger than her, her sisterly attitude which she cannot show to her younger brother seeing as he is so far away from her may sometimes just come out around him as much as she tries to suppress it. However she admires his intellects and believes he'll do just fine as a leader.}

☺{| Avis Starling |}☺
"I respect her dearly."
{Sandara finds Avis to be somewhat like a role model, especially seeing how amazing she is with combat as well as how loyal she is. Truth be told she would constantly want Avis to tell her all about the stars if she could but wouldn't that be annoying. Overall she treasures her not only as a breaker but as family.}

☺{| Axel Wolff |}☺
"As a fellow perfectionist, we do work pretty well."
{As both are quite the perfectionist Sandara gets along with him quite well. Perhaps it's because she likes to ensure close friendships within the breaker family but she finds him interesting.}

☺{| Otis Carter |}☺
"He isn't one you can easily dislike"
{Perhaps it may be because he's so friendly or the fact that he gives the best bear hugs that makes Sandara appreciate his company but no one can say having too many friends is that bad. The Carter siblings remind her of her own younger brother and so she usually feels sentimental when around them for too long. At least in her book Otis is a perfectly good man.}

☺{| Roselin Carter |}☺
"Sometimes I wonder where she gets all that confidence from!"
{Just like Sandara, Rose is also a loyal breaker which firstly makes her all the more better as a friend. Her confidence often makes Sandara feel more comfortable especially when time travelling seeing as she likes good company and Rose is one of them.}

☠/☺{| Sandara Barnett |}☺/ ☠
"Jeez, I do not like talking about myself..."
{Even though the majority of people around her won't know more than some basic facts about her, Sandara surprisingly attracts people with her outgoing personality and persuasive manner which means she likes to have as many friendly relations as she can. Of course she does have a few negative traits but she tends to hide them pretty well.}

☯{| Vivian Frost |}☯
"I've heard she's quite the powerful leader."
{Though Sandara doesn't really know about her as well as the stretchers as a whole group, she finds that Vivian must be a pretty good leader from the little rumors she's heard concerning her.}

☯{| Perriwinkle “Perri” Finch |}☯
"I'm afraid I don't really know her."
{Perhaps she must be avoiding the breakers because Sandara really doesn't know her at all to give an opinion.}

☺/☯{| Finley Fairchild |}☯/☺
"Quite charming don't you think?"
{Even though Sandara hasn't known him for that long it does seem like he is a pretty good guy. Though she is quite curious about him since Finley seems like a mystery to her.}

☯{| Jude Fletcher |}☯
"The nephew of Artemis Fletcher right?"
{Sandara doesn't have a sufficient amount of information to base a solid opinion around him however she does know very basic facts like how he's rich and the nephew of Fletcher.}

☯{| Asmodeus Baliel Blakeley |}☯
"Another one I do not know about."
{Sandara probably hasn't met him so because of that she has no opinion on him.}

☯{| Frank Floyd |}☯
"Sorry I don't know who he is exactly."
{Sandara finds the name interesting but sadly doesn't know anything about him, they probably haven't even met.}

☯{| Ondine Caudill |}☯
"Hm, she doesn't ring a bell."
{Quite the mystery as Sandara has no idea who Ondine is, perhaps if they ever do meet she will be able to have an objective opinion about her.}
Last edited by phoenix_lynx on Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hereliethefallen on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:37 pm

{ Watcher | Female | 23 | Caring, Innocent, Strong, Enigmatic }
{☺| Sadie Abrams |☺}
"Sadie! She's so kind and I adore her so much since she helps me out whenever I'm in trouble! I just- I just wish I could help her out as well..."
Beatrice is extremely thankful for Sadie's sudden appearance in the Watchers. Sadie not only helps protect and shield Beatrice from time to time, the two had formed a bond as close as one only two sisters would have.

{| Sonya Lawson |}
"I really like Sonya! It-It's just that I'm, well, slightly scared of her?"
As a normally shy and anxious person, Beatrice tends to avoid the extremely outspoken Sonya. Scared that she might draw the grudge and dislike of the other woman, Beatrice tries her hardest to make sure she does her best while around Sonya though, well, mishaps still happen due to Beatrice's natural air-headedness. This doesn't mean that Beatrice doesn't look up to Sonya; Beatrice holds a large amount of respect towards the older Watcher and loves to watch Sonya in action due to how perfect the woman is with everything she does. But, as Beatrice tends to categorize herself with the more nervous and "new" Watchers, she tends to stray away as Sonya has been rather vocal about her dislike towards, well, new and anxious people.

{☯|☺ Beatrice Cordelia Hadley ☺ |☯}
"I-I like myself enough?? I don't really- well, I do tend to dislike myself sometimes but..."
Beatrice holds conflicting thoughts towards herself. She tends to claim that she is her own "worst enemy" due to how she tends to be rather clumsy, but in the end of the day she still knows that she has to accept herself to achieve a certain level of happiness. A certain somebody had also helped Beatrice accept herself, as well...

{❤|☠ Felix Abrams ☠|❤}
"I-I- I just can't- just, please. I'm so sorry. I'm so very, very sorry..."
The chance meeting between the Watcher and the Breaker had been absolutely unexpected. She had been on her first mission out of academy and his name had probably skipped her attention while she had been listening in class. He had not known her because she had yet to prove herself as a Watcher and had never physically traveled through time before. That time she had traveled back to England during the Victorian Age, her eyes wide with awe as she joined the balls that so preoccupied the people of the era- and then he had dragged her in as well, beckoning her to dance her life away with no worries at all. Silly as it was- no doubt it was the hopeless romantic inside Beatrice- she had fallen in love with him and he- for some unknown reason- had fallen in love with her. Nothing could describe Beatrice's shock when he had turned out to be the leader of the Breakers; nothing could describe the heartbreak she had felt when Artemis had been killed by a Breaker.

{| Avis Starling |}
{Description here}

{| Otis Carter |}
{Description here}

{| Roselin Carter |}
{Description here}

{| Sandara Barnett |}
{Description here}

{| Axel Wolff |}
{Description here}

{| Vivian Frost |}
{Description here}

{Description here}

{| Finley Fairchild |}
{Description here}

{ ☯ | Jude Fletcher | ☯ }
"Poor man...I would guess he'd be in mourning now over his aunt's death..."
Beatrice really cannot formulate any opinion on the man because the two are strangers. She has never met Jude Fletcher in her life and has no idea about any of the plots going through his mind.

{ ☯ | Frank Floyd | ☯ }
{Description here}

{ ☯ | Ondine Caudill | ☯ }
{Description here}

{ ☯ | Asmodeus Blakeley | ☯ }
"I know this man- he's appeared on the book so many times! Apparently he's committed a lot of crimes in the past...I wonder why..."
From her times studying and remembering criminal names, Asmodeus's name has become somewhat familiar to Beatrice. However, she has yet to really formulate any idea on the man since she has no idea exactly what crimes he has committed- only that the future Watchers are searching for him as well.

{ Changer | Male | 26 | Personality Traits(At least 3) }
{☠| Sadie Abrams |☠}
"The girl that left the Breakers? Ta. No interest."
{Description here}

{☠| Sonya Lawson |☠}
"Watched her on a mission once. Never noticed me, though- she's so bloody uptight all the damned time."
{Description here}

{☠| Beatrice Cordelia Hadley |☠}
"Who? "
{Description here}

{☠| Felix Abrams |☠}
"Poor little bastard, getting all the blame for that Artemis's death. Hope he gets out of the mess alive so I can get him myself."
{Description here}

{☠| Avis Starling |☠}
{Description here}

{☠| Otis Carter |☠}
{Description here}

{☠| Roselin Carter |☠}
{Description here}

{☠| Sandara Barnett |☠}
{Description here}

{☠| Vivian Frost |☠}
{Description here}

{☠| Perriwinkle “Perri” Finch |☠}
{Description here}

{☠| Finley Fairchild |☠}
{Description here}

{☠|☺ Jude Fletcher ☺|☠}
"He is the only man I will ever follow. The only one- but that doesn't mean he shouldn't look behind his back from time to time."
{Description here}

{☠|☺ Frank Floyd ☺|☠}
"Sick little bastard, this one is. At least he's intelligent enough when he isn't talking to all the voices in his mind."
{Description here}

{☠|☺ Ondine Caudill ☺|☠}
"At least she's got a good taste in music, I suppose."
{Description here}

{☺| Asmodeus Blakeley |☺}
"Me? Well, I tend to think of myself as something akin to the bloody best individual in the world. Mad, yes, but absolutely wonderful."
Asmodeus thinks of himself extremely highly. He rarely ever thinks himself second to someone else, and, well, never had until Jude Fletcher had came sauntering into his life. Talented, smart and cunning, Asmodeus loves to keep an eye on others though he pretends he doesn't, constantly watching from the shadows as he plays around with his violin. But, yes, Asmodeus likes himself very much and thinks of himself as his own best friend- and only friend at that.

hereliethefallen
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Other Half of Marco on Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:08 pm

{| Stretcher | Male | 23 | | Curious | Flirtatious | Laid Back | Suddenly Agressive |}
{|☯Sadie Abrams☯|}
{Description here}

{|☯Sonya Lawson☯|}
{Description here}

{|☯Beatrice Cordelia Hadley☯|}
{Description here}

{|☯Felix Abrams☯|}
{Description here}

{|☯Avis Starling☯|}
{Description here}

{|☯Otis Carter☯|}
{Description here}

{|☯Roselin Carter☯|}
{Description here}

{|☯Sandara Barnett☯|}
{Description here}

{|☺Vivian Frost☺|}
"You totally just broke the rules that have been upheld for a long time, I like it."
{It circulates to the fact that Lucius dislikes rules, otherwise it's more of a neutral opinion.}

{|☺Perriwinkle “Perri” Finch☺|}
"She's... pretty cool, yeah. Still don't really know her all that well."
{Description here}

{|☺Finley Fairchild☺|}
"Asking me about all the people whose names I can barely put faces to, I don't pay much attention to the group."
{Description here}

{|☺Lucius Daniel Evans☺|}
"I'm fricken' awesome."
{He tolerates himself.}

{|☯Jude Fletcher☯|}
{Description here}

{|☯Frank Floyd☯|}
{Description here}

{|☯Ondine Caudill☯|}
{Description here}
My name is too soon.
Just kidding.
Sucks for you, Jean.

Other Half of Marco
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!