Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Multiverse

The Return.

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zeke on Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:24 am

"Good."
That was Zeke's firm reply before getting up and picking up his guns from the back of the chair. He slid into the holster as he looked over at her. Picking up his coat he began to speak again.
"Look, I have to go out for a few hours. I need to see if I still have some friends in this town, etc. etc. I'll be back. Make yourself at home."
He said simply in a tone with a little more compassion than he had been using.
Zeke then made his way out, shutting the door behind him. I really hope she's telling the truth. I don't want this to get messy. Checking if there is a price on my head will be a start. He thought as he made his way toward the New York area.

He stuffed his hands into his pockets. It had started to get cold outside. Zeke tried to think about the cold, but all he could focus on was the feeling of the heavy metal Colts tapping upon either side of his chest.

"Will I ever get rid of these things?"
The Scars That We Wear Will Never Go Away,
The Friends That We Lost Can Never Be Replaced,
What''s It Going To Take And How Many Have To Die,
''Til We Put Away Our Heads And Open Up Our Eyes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zeke
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iDakk on Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:40 am

Sarin relaxed on the messy couch.She sprawled out and tried to doze off,but couldn't.Thoughts of Zeke buzzed in her head.The red haired man was tough,but seemingly compassionate.

Sarin stood and tossed her hair to the side.She paced the room several times,then finally her eyelids started to feel heavy.She layed down on the couch and within minutes was asleep,awaiting Zeke's return.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iDakk
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zeke on Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:07 pm

A few hours went by as Zeke made his rounds on the town. He talked to everyone who would know something, or atleast used too, three years ago when he left for Colony 04. These days most people had assumed that he was dead. Zeke started to like it like that. The only people still on the hunt for him were a few organizations he didn't have to worry himself over.

Good. Time to head back and check on this Sarin girl. As he lit up another smoke, finishing the pack his mind danced about her. He just could not figure out her purpose. It was really starting to get to him. Maybe she was from one of these groups, maybe she was an assassin, what was she running from, who was her boyfriend, why him, etc etc.

He arrived home before he came to a definate conclusion. His Master had taught him that the simplest solutions often worked so he figured it was time to ask her directly about it and not take No for an answer.

When he slid the door open there was no sound to be heard. Zeke's eyes immediately fell upon the dreaming Sarin upon the couch. A soft smile crept across his lips as he set down his coat and his weapons gently.

Zeke made his way softly back over to her and gently lifted her from the couch, doing his best not to disturb her. He then made his way into the only other room in the house and pushed aside the curtain before setting her gently upon the bed. Before leaving he tossed a sheet over her to keep her warm. It was starting to get cold outside and the house was poorly thrown together making it drafty.

When Zeke returned to his so called living room he removed his shirt, shoes and socks before finding the Lotus position yet again to resume his meditaion. Within minutes, he was back to that enlightened state he had spent so long trying to master. This was the closest thing Zeke had gotten to sleep in months.

Zeke
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iDakk on Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:32 pm

[align=center]Sarin was still snoring softly when Zeke lifted her onto the bed.After the sheet was put over her,she scrunched up under it to contain her body heat.

Nearly an hour later,she awoke,and found herself in the bed.She figured only Zeke could have carried her t here.The thought immediately rushed to her head,causing her to blush furioiusly.She saw a cracked mirror in the small room and looked in it,her reflection broken like the reflective glass.

Sarin walked carefully down the stairs,to the living room where she saw Zeke in the lotus position once more.She smiled and sat on the couch,watching him stiffy.He reminded her of the one she had once loved.

Mal....why did you have to leave?she thought to herself,and seemed to drift off into her own world.
[/align]

iDakk
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zeke on Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:05 pm

Zeke was at least an hour into the meditation before Sarin was back in the room. He realized her presences as she opened the curtain, but the state he was in prevented him from fully understanding.

Another thirty minutes went by before Zeke got to the point where it was okay to come out. He felt his soul slowly drift back to Earth where he became more and more aware of Sarin sitting there.

"My appologies."
He spoke softly with his eye closed before moving out of the full lotus and immediately reaching for a cigarette. He leaned back onto his right arm as he lit it up and spread out his legs. He took a massive inhale before finally looking over at her.
"It's only eleven. Why are you awake?"
He asked with a lot more compassion than he had ever used before.

Zeke
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iDakk on Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:13 pm

Sarin looked at the clock,

11:00.

She chuckled in her silky voice."So it is.I don't know why I'm awake.I kinda heard you come in,but I didn't really feel you put me in the bed in the 'room', "she said with air quotes,"next door."she explained.

He's really opening up....like Mal,she thought sadly.
Last edited by iDakk on Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iDakk
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zeke on Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:30 pm

OOC:: For the record, it's only a one story building. The bedroom is off to the side of the room. Closed off only by a curtain ;)

Zeke kept his his mouth shut as she rambled. It was kind of cute for a little while. He finished his smoke as she talked and flicked the butt into an ashtray near him. By the time the butt hit the tray he had another in his mouth and was lighting it up again. He exhaled again before speaking.
"It's starting to get late."
He said. His intentions by the statement were unknown even to him. Zeke really didn't know what to do with her. It had been years upon years since he had company. He started to wonder what to do as he smoked.
"Are you hungry?"

Zeke
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iDakk on Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:14 pm

[align=center]"A little bit,"she replied. "But not overwhelming hunger,"she said.Sarin covered her mouth.S

he realized she was rambling."Sorry,"she said,her voice muffled through her hand.Her stomach grumbled a bit."I guess my stomach is hungrier than I am,"she said.

Sarin laughed.She liked the man,Zeke.He had let her sleep,and now he was offering her dinner.

Plus,she noticed that his tone was lightening.He was sharp and kind of harsh but now he was kind and somewhat compassionate.
[/align]

iDakk
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zeke on Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:47 am

He smiled as she spoke of her hunger. He inhaled deeply through his nose as he put out the other cigarette. Zeke picked up his lighter and slipped one out of his pack and into his mouth before lighting it. He casually rose to his feet before talking to her once again.
"So...what are you hungry for? My specialties are eggs and tofu, and I don't have any tofu."
He wandered into the kitchen and pulled out a frying pan. Zeke rested it on one of the rusted elements and dropped a table spoon of all natural margarine into the already sizzling Teflon.

Zeke
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iDakk on Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:29 am

"Sounds fine,"she said casually,her voice toneless.She dropped her head against the back of the sofa and breathed deeply,closing her eyes.

Not too long afterwards,Sarin stood,and stretched."Ugh....."she groaned,and walked into the kitchen were Zeke was making the eggs."Listen....erm...Zeke.I really want to thank you for letting me stay here for a little while.I probably couldn't go back to Mal's place without bursting into tears.I probably couldn't have been independent either,"she said,a lump forming in her throat.

"But I really don't want to overstay my visit.I feel kind of useless around here.Is there anything I could do?"she asked a bit kindly.

iDakk
Member for 18 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!