Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

The Ribbons of Time

The Ribbons of Time - general

a part of “The Ribbons of Time”, a fictional universe by LunaSpirit.

The Ribbons are broken. Time itself has stopped, and now its rotting to death. Your one of the hand full that can still move, that can still mend this Ribbons that control time. Though the answer is simple, it's much harder to do than it first seems...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ribbons of Time”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Ribbons of Time - general

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:16 pm

:3 General chat
Last edited by LunaSpirit on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Ribbons of Time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Elda_Luna-03 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:47 pm

Just submitted a character. Would definitely like to join. ^.^
"Forty years in the winds,
I've played with you.
For the rest of our days,

I'll remain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

-Elda_Luna-03
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Ribbons of Time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:05 pm

Interesting, wish I had time for an RP... but I don't. I like this though, so if you ever need an rper in a few weeks/months I can probably do it.
It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.

Addrinvan
Member for 11 years

Re: The Ribbons of Time - general

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:43 am

Thanks for joining! I super love your character, really interesting and original. :)

And Addrinvan thanks for saying so :3 Your welcome to jump in at anytime if you wish, and if we get low on people I will message you

LunaSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Elda_Luna-03 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:14 pm

Ha, thanks. ^.^
Definitely excited for things to start. Think more people will join soon?

-Elda_Luna-03
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost Soul on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:32 pm

I made a character sheet for the roleplay let me know if it's acceptable, if there is anything you would like me to edit I would gladly do it.

Lost Soul
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:08 pm

@VELVETWIZARD

Sorry, I cant send you a PM cause your new. You'll be able to send PMs after you have made a few more posts :3

Um before I can accept you can you please add a picture to your character and just a tiny bit more detail. Also could you read the rules and state that you have read them in your other section with the random code. Then I shall accept you. ^.^

I look forward to you RPing with us, and feel free to ask any questions bout the site. Though I have not been active here for too long either.

@Elda-Luna-03

I do hope more people join soon, but we can go ahead and get started :3

@LostSoul

Acceptable? Shes perfect! Tehee ^.^

LunaSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:14 pm

Hi! ^^
I was reading through the forums, and was wondering whether or not you guys are still allowing characters to be submitted; if so, then I'd love to be a part of the RP. :)

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:33 pm

Course we are ^.^ Feel free to submit a character!~

LunaSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:33 pm

Alright! ^^ I submitted her; if you have any problems, please inform me and I shall fix them up real quick. >:)

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heather1205 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:26 pm

Love how this rp sounds. Are you still accepting new characters?

Heather1205
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:05 am

Yep still accepting! ~

LunaSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:20 am

Oh god! I totally forgot about this! =w ="

Well, I will try to haste my typing to make my characters. x3
Last edited by Dementedness on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dementedness
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heather1205 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Great! I'll submit a character soon. :)

Heather1205
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Just waiting for lost to post :3 But feel free to contuine with the RP even if I aint posted~

LunaSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:30 am

Hi! Sorry if it is super late but I think this rp sounds kind of awesome! I just added a character. Hope you like her!
-I wear bowties now, bowties are cool

Tessla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!