Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

By the River's Edge

By the River's Edge

a part of “By the River's Edge”, a fictional universe by Duct Tape.

**PRIVATE** After several bodies turn up near the Rio Grande River with only a flower connecting them, two homicide detectives must work together to discover and put an end to the killings.**PRIVATE**

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “By the River's Edge”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

By the River's Edge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duct Tape on Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:50 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "By the River's Edge"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Duct Tape
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: By the River's Edge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:31 am

I'll be following along with this.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duct Tape on Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:52 pm

Great to have you.

We should be able to start this tonight or tomorrow sorry for the delay.

Duct Tape
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diane_Young on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:09 am

Can't wait! I'm excited for this one! :3
“Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.”
-George R.R. Martin

Diane_Young

Diane_Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duct Tape on Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:16 am

sorry for the delay, ended up having some internet issues but it's all sorted now.

Duct Tape
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duct Tape on Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:11 am

Alright, I think that's a good spot for you to introduce your character :D

Duct Tape
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diane_Young on Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:37 pm

Alrighty! And yes, it was perfect! I'll have my reply to you as soon as I can. :D

Diane_Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diane_Young on Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:17 pm

Sorry I'm being so slow with a reply! I'll try to get to it tonight or tomorrow - been super busy as of late with getting things done as the semester winds down!

Diane_Young
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duct Tape on Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:58 am

It's totally fine reply whenever you're ready.

Duct Tape
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!