Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Road of Immolation

The Road of Immolation

a part of “The Road of Immolation”, a fictional universe by CrossKnight35.

Three hundred years have passed. The world is in ruins. The dragon demands a sacrifice. And you will deliver her.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Road of Immolation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Road of Immolation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrossKnight35 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:53 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Road of Immolation"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CrossKnight35
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Re: The Road of Immolation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dae Mec on Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:11 pm

Hi there! This looks like a very interesting RP. May I reserve "The Professional" role? I'm thinking about a mercenary-type character who's only in it for the money. No, they are not getting emotionally attached. Nope. Not even a little bit. (Of course, they're going to fail at that.) Of course, I'm always willing to change it around. Thanks!
“So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dae Mec
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrossKnight35 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:21 pm

Hey! thanks for stopping by! Ahaha, that sounds like a fantastic idea! I'll mark your reservation!

CrossKnight35
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alastairim on Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:31 pm

So what's the plan so far? :} I'm terribly excited for this

Alastairim
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrossKnight35 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:53 pm

Your excitement excites me! HAha! And, Well, I'm waiting for everybody to turn in their characters for one!

Then we'll get right into it, straight into the action, onto the journey.

CrossKnight35
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alastairim on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:29 am

And another character joins the fold <3

Also, I decided to make a quote for my character to fit in, aha. Hope it works.

Alastairim
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrossKnight35 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:02 am

Oh yes! Welcome to the RP, Alastairim. Quotes are always fantastic, haha!

CrossKnight35
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:56 am

Finally submitted my character. First one to reserve, last one to actually send in their sheet. Sorry to have kept you guys waiting.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alastairim on Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:34 pm

This is the final count down...

But in all seriousness, once the last profile is accepted, what's gonna be the posting order?

Alastairim
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrossKnight35 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:37 am

Ah, thanks for reminding me.

I posted first, but any of you guys can pick up now.

I have one request, as we go along;

"Don't play the waiting game"

If you feel like you can, and should, post - do it. Just as long as you don't drown out the others. Waiting is good, but if you feel like it's your turn, do it.

As I said in the rules, optimal posting is twice a week, but I understand real life gets in the way. Just let me know whenever it does!

CrossKnight35
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alastairim on Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:45 am

Posted :D Still playing with her character a bit but she's going to be, most likely, very sarcastic and dark humoured.

Alastairim
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrossKnight35 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:46 am

Whoo! That was fast! Hehehe, dear Avalon certainly seems like she would be a great source of entertainment

CrossKnight35
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:57 pm

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss I'm so excited wow

And eheheh ok be nice to my poor little baby Gibbon he's trying his hardest :")

Ooh, and quick question for Alastairim, where is the V brand located on Avalon's body? Like is it in full view for everyone to see, or is it something she covers up?
Cheers!
- AI

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alastairim on Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:17 pm

I'm just glad Avalon is making friends, lol.

Avalon is pretty practical so she's likely to have it covered by a leather brace on her left arm. It's not something she's ashamed of, it's just not practical to have exposed skin. But it's likely not a fact hidden from anyone that knows church business. Even on her formal letters she's referred to as Avalon the Vandal.

Description wise, it basically spans the entire flat front of the arm, in the middle, half way down the forearm. It's slightly crooked to the left as well.

Alastairim
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dae Mec on Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:41 pm

Today was super busy, but I can get a post in tomorrow morning. Sorry...

Dae Mec
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrossKnight35 on Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:29 am

No worries Mec! Real life comes first. I was lucky I somehow made two posts today. But take your time, quality over quantity!

CrossKnight35
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alastairim on Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:37 pm

Avalon and Volt, the greatest love story ever known

Lmao.

Alastairim
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dae Mec on Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:50 pm

So, I posted. It's a little long, yeah, but I had a lot to work with. A lot of good stuff to work with, thanks to y'all. This should be fun.

Dae Mec
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrossKnight35 on Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:40 pm

Whoo! Glad to see your post, Mec! Interesting that you gave Leth such a thick accent. Good choice, I think. Always nice when you can tell everybody has a different way of speaking.

Lmao! How old is Avalon anyways? Or is it a secret? She seems to know Janelle when she was younger...very curious! Fufufufu...

CrossKnight35
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alastairim on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:57 am

Avalon is about 8-10 years older than Janelle, so like 26-28. To be honest, she doesn't remember. Not a priority for her lol. I'm assuming their ages are widely different still but it just adds to the humour of romance.

Alastairim
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!