Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Safe Haven

The Safe Haven

a part of “The Safe Haven”, a fictional universe by AmyGotScared.

All left alone, you hold these supernatural abilities, one day you are found, and now are training with others of your kind. (More explained inside.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Safe Haven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Safe Haven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:11 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Safe Haven"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My honey I know, with the dawn that you will be gone, but tonight you belong to me
Patience and Prudence

http://www.peacefullyreckless.tumblr.com/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Safe Haven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:17 pm

Can I create a female character with telekinesis?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:23 pm

Sure thing Chloe!

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:37 pm

*Never mind.

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:13 pm

Can I reserve the Male of the Two?

coolkat31
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:15 pm

May I reserve The Ones Who Where Found 3? With the power of Darkness Manipulation.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:18 pm

@Coolkat I will see, because its one of the more big characters who founded the safe Haven, I want to see who else is interested, I have also messaged someone else regarding it, and awaiting on what she says.

@BleedingLover, She's reserved for you!

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:26 pm

Ok, if you find someone you prefer over me, I'll gladly take one of the other male roles

coolkat31
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:35 pm

So my friend got back to me and yeah she's going to take the character, but with your male character just to kind of make it up to you, if you want you can make him the first person found and added the the group, so he can have pretty good control and such.

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:45 pm

Sounds Good, glad it worked out.

coolkat31
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:16 pm

So, I'm thinking about trying my luck at the last male spot.

Why is luck italicized? Because I'm thinking about making his powers luck... I don't want to say manipulation, considering that implies mastery. Luck based.

Manipulation'll come later.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:33 pm

Probably gonna finish Sienna's history before the night is out. Need to eat

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:33 pm

Haha, awesome, He's reserved for you, can't wait to see your character!

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:42 pm

I'm thinking about my character being able to control electricity. At first just subtlety, such as she can shock people when he touches them and can turn lights on and off. Then it eventually evolves into the ability to create lightning bolts and overload power circuits. Would that be ok?

coolkat31
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:44 pm

That sounds brilliant kat! ^^

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Finished with Sienna ^^

I hope you like her. Tell me if you want me to change anything.

Revising. Got type-happy and forgot about the intro. This is what happens when you write a chapter of a story and then create a character

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:21 pm

Okay, now I'm finished. Hope it's alright

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:50 pm

Submitted, Hope it's ok

coolkat31
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:57 pm

I love your guy's characters!

Especially like your characters name, kat. (This is simply me being bias just as my last name is the same as the characters. x3 Also doesn't hurt its my favorite TV characters last name. )

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:04 am

Damn! All the spots got taken so quickly! ; n ;

Oh well... This sounds really cool, so I might just spectate this one either way.

"You see... I'm not mad. CHAOS isn't mad. I've SHOWN you the REAL WORLD. Shown you CHAOS. And hopefully you went sane. But killing chaos... you can't kill CHAOS. And you can't keep it locked up for long..."

Savader
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!