Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

S.C.I.O.N

The SCION Relationship Thread

a part of “S.C.I.O.N”, a fictional universe by VitaminHeart.

The organization known as SCION has provided the world's first line of defence against threats from the supernatural for centuries. Do you have what it takes?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “S.C.I.O.N”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The SCION Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:45 pm

The thread here is for sorting how your characters relate to others within SCION without having to go through the runaround of PMing everyone or anything like that.

Here is how it works:

1) Take the character list from the top post.

2) Exclude the name of the character in question.

3) Write a short statement about how the characters feels about each character on the list.

4) ???

5) Profit!

Code: Select all

[center]CHARACTER NAME[/center]
[b] How I feel about... [/b]

[list]
[*] Oren Kovalenko:

[*] Kora Norrevinter:

[*]Christina Eberhart-Taroni:

[*]Kreios Androcoles:

[*]Damien Moore:

[*]Phoebe Stride:

[*]Madison Lovette:

[*]Lulu Botrelle:

[*]Roderic Montana:

[*]Silas Whitmore:

[*]Aconite:

[*]Victor Roman Valentine:

[*]Francis Baudin:

[*]Issac Schofield:

[*] Cyrus Fox:

[*]Makorai Saika:

[*] Dinah Fox:

[/list]
Last edited by VitaminHeart on Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Re: The SCION Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:35 pm

OREN

How I feel about...

• Kora Norrevinter: "She's an inbred savage moron."
  • Christina Eberhart-Taroni: "He work is decent enough I suppose. I can tolerate her around."
  • Kreios Androcoles: "Another usual meatheaded werewolf with some dubious historical connection. Just what we need."
  • Damien Moore: "The incubus sex obsession is tiresome.We have very little in common."
  • Phoebe Stride: "I would throw that stereo of hers in the pond, but I've yet to study gorgon physiology.
  • Madison Lovette: "His studies are sound. We can get along well enough so long as he doesn't try to make smalltalk."
  • Lulu Botrelle: "I have nothing against her, though I've not had brilliant experiences with 20's era vampires."
  • Roderic Montana: "He does decent enough work, for a field operative. Field operatives are usually a pain."
  • Silas Whitmore: "I've warned him a number of times about letting his snakes wander about. They're eyeing up my lab mice."
  • Aconite: "I have no idea what he actually does here."
  • Victor Roman Valentine: "Victor makes me uncomfortable."
  • Francis Baudin: "I never trust a werewolf. Especially not an old one."
  • Issac Schofield: "Humans tend to think of themselves as very knowledgeable on subjects they're to young to have a firm grasp on. We'll see if he ends up a decent leader.
  • Cyrus Fox: Harry Potter? I appreciate his drive but I dislike magic.
  • Makorai Saika: He needs to stop hitting on me before I pepper spray him.
Last edited by VitaminHeart on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ianna_334 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:09 pm

Damien Moore

How I feel about...

• Oren Kovalenko: Ah, the vampire with a horrible attitude! Too bad she's female, I'd love to break down such strong walls. Oh, and uh. I respect her work. Wonder when I'll be called in.
  • Kora Norrevinter: The werewolf currently rampaging in the halls! She's fabulous and I've heard she's a good fighter.
  • Christina Eberhart-Taroni: She somehow managed to turn the incubus Blur into one of those charm things! I'm impressed!
  • Kreios Androcoles: Yum~
  • Phoebe Stride: She's friends with Makorai and seems to be trying to set us up. I appreciate the thought, but honey, I don't need the help.
  • Madison Lovette: Madison shocked me enough to figure out I was an incubus before I hit him with the allure, which he is strangely resistant to. He's very patient, which is good. I'm trying to respect his preferences, but I want him. But I won't push it.
  • Lulu Botrelle: My coworker! If I can't lure them in, she can, and she's damn good at it. She doesn't even have my powers, which makes it even more impressive. And I know she has my back.
  • Roderic Montana: My boss. Who I slept with because he thought I was a vampire and...it was self defense. He's very good. He's also a great boss and fair and somehow manages to respect me even though he's seen what I'm willing to do. And a good fighter! I'm not afraid to go into a mission, knowing that he's the one who'll save me if god forbid, I fuck up.
  • Silas Whitmore: He's cute, but I'm not into him. Too bad he thinks I'm trying to lay him but I'm not and well, until I learn how to do this friends things I think I should stop trying to talk to him.
  • Aconite: Ah, the fairy who hangs around Madison all the time! He knows that despite the crossdressing, Madison is straight, right? We wouldn't want any heartbreak, after all.
  • Victor Roman Valentine: I want him~
  • Francis Baudin: Him too~
  • Issac Schofield: I bet I couldn't make him forget his trauma for a few nights ;)
  • Makorai Saika: He's at least 5% gay, because I can feel he wants me. Actually... he's not my type. But if he tries to get me into bed, I'm not saying no.
  • Cyrus Fox: Hmm...
Last edited by ianna_334 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ianna_334
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby scoundrelboots on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:16 pm

LULU

How I feel about...

• Oren Kovalenko: "I think she's avoiding me, but I also think she's avoiding most people, so I don't take it personally."
  • Kora Norrevinter: "I've been told she does good work, but I have generally avoided her since she got drunk and tried to use me as Simba in a Lion King reenactment."
  • Christina Eberhart-Taroni: "A bright young woman with good taste. I highly enjoy sharing a staff with her."
  • Kreios Androcoles: "Handsome, competent, and conscious of his health- A very good combination for a field agent."
  • Damien Moore: "Far more self-confident in his demeanor than anyone I have ever met, but I find it to be an admirable trait. I trust him with my life, and owe it to him several times over for our work in the field. I am proud to share a team with Mr. Moore."
  • Phoebe Stride: "Loud, but good enough at her job that I have no complaints."
  • Madison Lovette: "Good taste in clothing, if not a bit unorthodox, and very capable in his work. I enjoy working with him, and his research has proven to transfer seamlessly to field application."
  • Roderic Montana: "Capable and compassionate- There is no other I would prefer to work under than Mr. Montana. He has a magnificent leadership style, and works as a part of his team rather than directing as a manager. I have the utmost respect for him."
  • Silas Whitmore: "Not sure if he always has a snake in his pocket, or is just happy to see me. Otherwise, a decent researcher."
  • Aconite: "I imagine I could call him if I ever needed to interrogate a tree?"
  • Victor Roman Valentine: "Trustworthy, handsome, and delightful company when his mouth is closed. I imagine there are worse people to work with? At the very least, I trust him to have my back, and he isn't Schofield."
  • Issac Schofield: "Is Schofield"
  • Francis Baudin: "Rough around the edges, but a decent enough man. Very glad he isn't in espionage."
  • Makorai Saika: "The most charming,debonair jackass I have ever had the (mis?)fortune to meet. Insufferable in a crowd, but decent enough company once you get to know him. A bit of a drunk, but at a certain age I imagine you've earned it."
  • Cyrus Fox: "If I didn't suspect he would try to bite, I could pinch his cheeks."

scoundrelboots
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby scoundrelboots on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:40 pm

SILAS

How I feel about...

• Oren Kovalenko: "Does fantastic work! I love reading her research, as it provides fantastic context for several historical anomalies. She thinks I feed her rats to my lizard, though. Which I do not."
  • Kora Norrevinter: "Brilliant resource for Nordic history! Not a good person to mention alternative lore around, though."
  • Christina Eberhart-Taroni: "Bright and charming young woman! And she does admirable work in the research field. Always good for a cup of tea or a glass of wine after a long day, and easily one of the most relatable people on staff."
  • Kreios Androcoles: "Wonderful operative! Knows a good bit on Mediterranean mythology, and it's always good to have someone able to have exchanges with to keep up my conversational Greek."
  • Damien Moore: "Charming, and always a good laugh when Makorai comes around. A good friend, and always welcome in the study."
  • Phoebe Stride: *adjusts glasses, suddenly flustered* "What about Phoebe? She's very capable at her job. And... This isn't about her showing up in my bed, is it? I really don't know what it's about. Or the shower. Or the time that she locked herself in my closet. But. Um." *drops papers* "Very nice young woman, overall."
  • Madison Lovette: "Charming man, if not a bit unorthodox. His work makes for a delightful late read, and he is delightful company. A true academic-- It's good to have a like-mind on base. Moreover, he's got very interesting insights into early Colonial history, and I have actually wanted to ask him about a particular Roanoak..." *goes on about some spooky haunting and pulls out a book*
  • Lulu Botrelle: "I know she does good work, but she's got something 'femme fatale-ish' about her. I don't know. The snakes hide in my pockets whenever she comes in."
  • Roderic Montana: "Brilliant, level fellow. Does his work well, and always comes back with good information."
  • Aconite: "I couldn't possibly turn down company with a shared interest in history. A bit of a flitty thing, but I imagine he is capable of picking up some of the more tedious work that goes into translations."
  • Victor Roman Valentine: "He's a good field agent, I've been told?"
  • Francis Baudin: "Very large, very wolfy, and a mine of information about European history. I need to speak with him, actually, about a particular item that we found..." *goes off on a tangent with books*
  • Issac Schofield: "I don't know much about him, really. He seems decent, but I've heard a lot of people muttering his last name under their breaths unhappily."
  • Cyrus Fox: "Wonderful young man! Lots of potential in research, and a bright young mind."
  • Makorai Saika: "A good resource for Shinto-Era accounts. Also very good at field work. Will translate anything for a bottle of sake, which certainly accelerates some research."

scoundrelboots
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:49 pm

Aconite

How I feel about...

• Oren Kovalenko: "I do not much like her. She is kind of scary actually. I would not want to make her angry with me. I find her hard to approach with anything."
  • Kora Norrevinter: "She is very loud and destructive. I am not a fan of her methods, but they work. I just wish she'd think about the consequences."
  • Christina Eberhart-Taroni: "She seems nice to me. We often talk about lore when we are free. I am happy to talk to her."
  • Kreios Androcoles: "For a werewolf, I actually like him. He is mindful of the environment and himself. He always has yummy things in his fridge. I would like to get to know him more though since we have only shared bits of conversation."
  • Damien Moore: "He generally is nice to me but there is something there I can't quite put my finger on. It might just be because of what he is, but he does unnerve me."
  • Phoebe Stride: "She always calls me Tinkerbell! And hippie. I can't complain too much though. She lets me ask her questions for our research projects and has shared much with me. I would much appreciate it if she stopped calling me Tinkerbell."
  • Madison Lovette: "Madison is my best friend here! He took me in as if we had always been friends. We talk all the time and now I have somehow found myself participating in his hobby of cross dressing."
  • Lulu Botrelle: "I am not a fan. She has flirted with me on occasion but usually she is very cold and strictly business. Other than that, I do not know much about her."
  • Roderic Montana: "He is a human! I love humans. I would love to get to know him more but he doesn't open up much. I do admit I gravitate towards him if he is in the room. I would love to know more about him. People like him are the reason why I think more humans should know about Cryptids."
  • Silas Whitmore: "Another human! And my leader. I absolutely adore him. I love talking to him and debating with him. He is very interested in lore and ancient mythology and I know a bit about it and my own culture of course so we have a lot to discuss. He often works very late and I will assist him with anything he requires. And I love his scaly companions and the fact that he doesn't lock them up!"
  • Victor Roman Valentine: "He makes me uncomfortable. I am not sure how I want to interact with him."
  • Francis Baudin: "He is very calm for a werewolf. He seems nice but I haven't much talked to him."
  • Isaac Schofield: "Another wonderful human in our midst, though I haven't gotten close to him. He seems very closed off and I haven't been able to interact with him as much as I would like yet."
  • Makorai Salka: "Makorai... I am not sure how I feel. He seems nice when referring to expertise but otherwise his attitude... it off-putting."
  • Cyrus Fox: "I do not know much about the trainee. He uses magic and he is young. I wouldn't mind helping him and trying to engraving the idea that you should be good to the environment early, though he has spurned my help thus far."
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXcandlejackXx on Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:03 am

CHARACTER NAME

How I feel about...

• Oren Kovalenko: Professionally , There isn't anything I can say other than she has some unorthodox methods. Personally, off the record, I don't like how she views other species,and find her arrogant, but that is a case of the pot calling the kettle black... I'm sure she feels the same about me.

• Kora Norrevinter: Interesting, from what I hear she's great in field, and has some interesting connections, I think she has a chip on her shoulder tho, mix that with how wild she seems to be when shes' not human... Tho she gets points for ruining Oren's day.

• Christina Eberhart-Taroni: She's an idealist, I've over heard bits and pieces of her conversations with others but can't say much about her. I hear she's a mage of sorts.

• Kreios Androcoles: Wonderful solider, great P.T trainer, don't know much about him personally. Most of the time i've seen him have been in the gym or running laps. His being a werewolf puts me off, temper and all that, but he seems to have a level head when he's 'human'.

• Damien Moore: The incubus? I don't enjoy being influenced by magic, but his charm aside he seems alright, if a bit flirty, but that' doesn't hurt. My only concern is the drama that follows that sort of charm.

• Phoebe Stride: Great friend and co-worker, she's a bit over critical of her self and compensates for it with how she acts, but that's just my opinion. She's one of the few people in this building I'd trust with my life.

• Madison Lovette: Madison is eccentric, but a wonderful person. He shows a level of common respect that is seemingly un-heard of for his species and is probably the only Vampire that actually earns my respect.

• Lulu Botrelle: The bits of conversation i've held with her in passing shows me a biting sense of humor, but other than that I have little to base any options about her on.

• Roderic Montana: The other person I'd trust my life to without question. THe man is a bit of a puzzle box tho so I can't say I really know him.

• Silas Whitmore: The bookworm? Seems like a normal lab geek to me, I think i've spoken to him once or twice in passing.

• Aconite: Never spoke to the lad, seems interest tho.

• Victor Roman Valentine: I wasn't aware Narcissus had taken human form again, joking aside I don't really like him or his magic and haven't seen him at work so can't claim to know much about him. I will keep my opinion of him liquid , but first impressions speak a lot about folks.

• Francis Baudin: 'nother wolf, tho he seems to be a bit more well rounded and has a handle on things better than some.

• Issac Schofield: What do I think of my self? Well that's a loaded question isn't it?

• Cyrus Fox: 'not met the kid or even seen him really.

• Makorai Saika: can't say much about him.

xXcandlejackXx
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HouseRoman on Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:17 am

Victor Valentine

How I feel about...

• Oren Kovalenko: Y'know, for a Vampire, I actually like Oren. You pretty much always know how she feels about you. Sure, that's almost always withering disdain, it's still nice to know. Besides, I think she's warming up to me. I'm not saying I want her sexually or anything (that cold touch...brrr!), but I have a soft spot for those who get a rough rep because too many folks judged a book by its cover and word got around.
  • Kora Norrevinter: I've only run across her once or twice, both in human and wolf form, but I know more about her than I've seen. I wouldn't be a good intel agent if I didn't know at least some of the background of most all of my co-workers. Let me be the first to tell you, Norrevinter is a whole lotta woman. I can see a lot of myself in her (No, not in that way). But seriously, I know what it's like to have the expectations of generations upon generations of relatives heaped upon you. At least she's able to get away from hers by being here. Mine haunt me. Literally.
  • Christina Eberhart-Taroni: I like. Magical humans are rare. TRAINED magical humans are even more scarce. SEXY trained magical humans are few and far between. Every time I'm around her, I feel the need to show her what she can accomplish if she puts her mind to it. Physically and magically.
  • Kreios Androcoles: Well, he's a big one, ain't he? The guy's headstrong as hell, though. Guys like him are the kind that either cause the team to fail tremendously or pull their asses out of the fire spectacularly. In all fairness, a more loyal teammate you couldn't find.
  • Damien Moore: I see the way he looks at me. I'd say I'm flattered, but he's an incubus. The guy can't help himself. I mean, look at me. That's like seeing a Ben & Jerry's after eating store brand ice cream your entire life. In all seriousness, Damien and I have been through alot together. Argentina was enough to break anyone, but he didn't. He has my trust.
  • Phoebe Stride: I say this with all the love I can muster: what a little bitch. Most of the time, I don't know if I should punch her or drink a cold one with her. Maybe both. She's good people. *grins* Just a terrible person.
  • Madison Lovette: Why does he keep trying to get me to wear women's garments?! I've worked for years cultivating a look that works for me. Good person, no appreciation for art. All joking aside, Madison is one of the most intelligent people I know. His magical knowledge has assisted me greatly in the past.
  • Lulu Botrelle: Tres belle. She's a bit old fashioned, if you ask me. That's probably just a product of the era she was turned, though. Turned Vamps typically never shake that. I can tell I annoy the piss out of her sometimes, but it comes from a place of love. Sometimes I can swear I see her cheeks get red. All that aside, Lulu's probably the only Vampire I'd trust with my life. That's saying a lot. I care about myself deeply.
  • Roderic Montana: Tough old fart, I'll give him that. He may not always be the most pleasant to work under, but you can bet he's going to get the job done. You've got to admire reliability, no matter the form it takes.
  • Silas Whitmore: The guy's a nerd. I don't mean that negatively. The world needs nerds, especially our kind of world. I don't know him well, but every interaction I've had with him has ended positively.
  • Aconite: I don't know him well enough to have an opinion of him personally, but I respect what he represents. As a Sorcerer, I'm big on the natural world. Machines can sometimes throw off my mojo and vice versa. Aconite is kind of a living embodiment of the natural world. I may gripe and complain about undergrowth getting in my way, but I'm not going to begrudge it for existing. If magic comes from all living things, what generates more magic than plant-life? Aconite's presence within S.C.I.O.N. ensures that that facet of life isn't left unrepresented.
  • Victor Roman Valentine: Me? I'm awesome. I make a lot of people uncomfortable and I'm completely fine with that. The more people who get comfortable with me, the more they realize they actually like me as a person. Then feelings get involved. Then something happens, nearly always to them. Then I'm alone again. Better to be alone all the time. Arm's reach is best.
  • Francis Baudin: Tougher older fart. He's the hairiest wolf I know, and that's saying a lot. I don't know how I feel about all that hair. Wouldn't that be a trip if he were shaved from the neck down? Total mind-fuck. I digress. Old Frank is someone you want in your corner.
  • Issac Schofield: Who?
  • Cyrus Fox: Nice kid. Needs to lighten up a little. Otherwise, he reminds me of me at his age. He could learn a thing or two from me. A lot of people could, but this is different. I've fucked up a lot. Some in my personal life, others in my magical career. I'd like to see him avoid both.
  • Makorai Saika: He's the Vampire Me. I like me. Not a huge fan of Vampires, though. Or myself, if you get down to it. So, I suppose I simultaneously like and dislike Makorai. Plus, he owes me money.
  • Dinah Fox: Nice girl. Cyrus' sister, right? I've not had the pleasure to formally meet her, yet. Only ever just seen her walking around. Saw her nude, once. She was just walking around like that, ain't like I was peeping or anything. More people need to be as carefree as that. She's legal, right?
Last edited by HouseRoman on Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Boop.

HouseRoman
Member for 6 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ianna_334 on Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:39 pm

Christina Eberhart-Taroni

How I feel about...

• Oren Kovalenko: Everyone says she needs an attitude adjustment, but with how she's treated, I really don't blame her. She's extremely intelligent and what she does is honestly so important to the field teams' work. I wish I could make them see that...
  • Kora Norrevinter: We don;t have much in common and we don't talk. Her modus operandi seems to be "KORA SMASH" and my work is extremely delicate in nature so yeah...
  • Kreios Androcoles: I think he works with Kora? I don't know much about him.
  • Damien Moore: We really don't talk much, but he warmed up to me after he (however unwanted) helped me refine my feature blurring spell. And it works much better now, so thank you, I guess.
  • Phoebe Stride: We've talked a few times but don't have much in common. She seems to be afraid of asking for charms, which is ridiculous, what else do I create them for?
  • Madison Lovette: My boss! We talk fashion a lot and it's a bit ridiculous that my sense of style has more in common with him than with most of the other women on base, but he knows what he's doing and lets me do my work without hovering over me all the time
  • Lulu Botrelle: She should scare me but damn, I can't help but respect her.
  • Roderic Montana: Very talented and intelligent agent. He appreciates my charm work and treats all of the research department well, which most of the field agents don't do.
  • Silas Whitmore: It's a really good thing I'm not afraid of snakes anymore. He's very smart, though, and usually if I can't quite remember something, he's got the book it came from memorized. It makes research so much easier!
  • Aconite: Silas's history helper! I've talked with him a bit about spellwork and lore, he's very chipper.
  • Victor Roman Valentine: I do not appreciate that he's trying to move in on my work. My family invented magically infused charms and he can back the fuck off.
  • Francis Baudin: We really don't speak much. I assume he does good work?
  • Issac Schofield: I can't stand his attitude and if I were ever sent out on the field with only him to guard me, I'd request time to write my will first.
  • Cyrus Fox: He understands that I don't want nor need help and is generally fine to work with if I don't act like I know more than he does. He's not that much younger than me anyway, so it isn't a problem.
  • Makorai Saika: He hits on every woman on base, evidently. That said, he's great backup on the field the few times I get sent out.

ianna_334
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:05 pm

Satoru

How I feel about...

• Oren Kovalenko: "I don't like her methods, but I'll work with her."
  • Kora Norrevinter: "She needs to learn some self-control."
  • Christina Eberhart-Taroni: "I haven't talked to her."
  • Kreios Androcoles: "Better than Kora. I have a certain level of respect for the wolf."
  • Damien Moore: "As expected, he wears sex appeal. He needs to keep to himself however."
  • Phoebe Stride: "She's a snarky one. Always eats hot pockets. I can't understand the appeal of that trash. Regardless, she's a good member of the team and I'll protect her. "
  • Madison Lovette: "He is the vampire that wears dresses. Seems nice.
  • Lulu Botrelle: "A vampire. Don't really need to talk to her."
  • Roderic Montana: "He can stand on his own well. I have a certain respect for his abilities."
  • Silas Whitmore: "He's one of the researchers. I've dealt with him from time to time."
  • Aconite: "He annoys the shit out of me. He's way too hyper for his own good. Finally backed up when I nearly bit his hand off."
  • Victor Roman Valentine: "I've had to work with him on occasion. He's a looker but don't much like him. He just grates me the wrong way. He's so sure of himself."
  • Francis Baudin: "Older werewolf. Has more sense the younger ones and I respect his intelligence and skill. Haven't actually had long conversations with him."
  • Issac Schofield: "My team leader. He and I are at odds sometimes but overall I respect him and we can work together. He has my back and I will have his."
  • Cyrus Fox: "He's that human trainee. Haven't talked to him."
  • Makorai Saika: "Ugh, him. He's just like the incubus but he doesn't have his species as an excuse. He's a good shot though and I can count on him in the field. Though he needs a personality adjustment, he's still my team mate and I'll ensure he comes home every night."
  • Gericka Bauman: "I have seen her but don't know her really."
  • Dinah Fox: "She's our trainee. I like her. She is a wild one and doesn't have much in the way of manners but you gotta start somewhere. I like hunting with her and there is much I want to teach her. She's like... my cub.

If I have made a mistake or you want to change his relationship with your character, let me know!

FaddedFox
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MisterMagicMuffin on Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:13 pm

Makorai Saika

How I feel about...

• Oren Kovalenko: She's a bit frigid. You know? Like one of those statues in the park of a hot chick, and you go to kiss it because, well you're drunk. Then you kiss it and it's hard, cold, but still hot when you back away a few paces? That's Oren.

Good at science things, deff a keeper
  • Kora Norrevinter: Six foot plus howling Norwegian fury? Hell yes. One of my two pet projects. The first being Oren. Great in a fight, could deff kick my ass. Flying red hair, bodies flying apart. Great stuff.
  • Christina Eberhart-Taroni: Talented with charms, nice person. Hot too. That's always a plus. Not that into me? Guess I have to charm the charm master. Hahaaa that was bad I know.
  • Kreios Androcoles: He's like a less scary Kora. Still scary. Like a battering ram you know? 300 is a movie I watched so I dig the the whole Spartan bloodline thing. Not sure if he drinks? Not sure if I'd want him to ahh.
  • Damien Moore: Dammmiiieeen. Dami. I like Dami alot more then Damien. We've got a funny kind of friendship I appreciate. Great to bring to the club. He pulls off the guys and, well. He's good at that. Smart guy. Not sure if people notice.
  • Phoebe Stride: Terrible shot at range, generally unpleasant and pushy. Terrible fashion sense. Probably cuts her own hair. My close and trusted friend. I enjoy Stride. Can always depend on her to hold the line while I fire. Stride and I back to back? Psh, could take on anything.
  • Madison Lovette: Maddy! Cool dude, love to go bar hopping and pick up chicks with him. Smart guy. totally would have tricked me if it wasn't for the nose.
  • Lulu Botrelle: Lulu Botrelle. There's something classic about that one. Not pointing to her time period there's just. I don't know. I have a soft spot for her. Talented agent. It's a mistake to underestimate Ms.Botrelle.
  • Roderic Montana: Espionage guy, seems good at his job, we don't talk much.
  • Silas Whitmore: NEEERRRDDDD. Nah he's cool. History minded guy who speaks my language. (I enjoy it but I don't tell him) Consider him a friend. Enjoy giving him a hard time.
  • Aconite: -folds up, places on hanger- <-That's essentially how I feel about him. Why use a chair. Set up a clothes hanger wherever he works. Seems idealistic. Good on him.
  • Victor Roman Valentine: You know how you have Louis-Vuitton, and then you have those bags they sell at Flea Markets that look like Luis-Vuitton, you'd swear it was Luis-Vuitton, but it's just not? ^^^^ That's Victor. I'm the Louis-Vuitton. That aside? I dig him. Owe him money for drinks eh heh.
  • Francis Baudin: I've got about as much in common with Francis as Dami and Issac, but I can appreciate the gruffness. He looks like he should smell like pipe smoke and the sea. Cool guy.
  • Issac Schofield: Image
  • Cyrus Fox: Who the hell is that?
  • Makorai Saika: Talented. Possibly best sniper in the world.(probably) Ladies man. Pretty much a Lady man. Think about it.

I have to say, all jokes aside I'll keep my friends and teammates safe with my gun and I won't retreat until they do. I got you guys.

MisterMagicMuffin
Scholar
Member for 7 years
Contributor Author Conversationalist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chevin11 on Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:35 pm

Kreios Androcoles

How I feel about...

• Oren Kovalenko: I can't stand her, or how she views us field agents as expendable playthings for her statistics books. Have never had a positive encounter with her, and thank god she hasn't tried to experiment on me...yet.
  • Kora Norrevinter: She's amazing, literally perfect in every way. *Smiles* I mean, uhh, yeah, she's great to work with, good operative, smart, funny, pretty, I mean, not pretty. well not that she's not pretty that just has no bearing on our conversation. We argue sometimes, a lot. Usually about who's religion is better. She always wins. Because I let her. Definitely not because I'm scared of making her mad. ... *Kora yells from the next room* "GREEK MYTHOLOGY DOESNT MAKE ANY GOD DAMN SENSE!!!"
    "OH BUT HAVING A LASER BEAM TO TRAVEL THROUGH THE GALAXY DOES!"
  • Christina Eberhart-Taroni: Never really spoke with her much, but magic scares the hell out of me. There's no proper response other than different magic, so it can be hard to fight against.
  • Damien Moore: I catch him giving me eves sometimes, but he seems nice enough. Hasn't stepped over any lines, and, considering his species, he definetely could get away with it. I appreciate the respect he gives.
  • Phoebe Stride: Makes fun of me quite a bit, but it's always in good fun, I think. The recent war her and Kora have going has gotten pretty funny recently. She's always good company.
  • Madison Lovette: Never really spoke much, but seems nice enough. Spends a lot of time with Damien and Aconite from what I can tell.
  • Lulu Botrelle: She's very professional, and I like that. She knows what she wants, and she works for it. Haven't really had much interaction with her, so I don't have a personal opinion.
  • Roderic Montana: Best god-damn training partner you could ever ask for. We get along great, and we push each other to the next level every day. There isn't another person in the world I'd ask to be my friend.
  • Silas Whitmore: Very smart man. Deserves his position is SCION. Also, is very nice to have someone I can keep up my native tongue with, and discuss religion without disregarding certain beliefs... Also I find it fun to hear what his lizards have to say about me.
  • Aconite: We don't really talk much, but I gave him permission to eat whatever of mine he likes. It's nice not being the only one who doesn't eat like a garbage truck
  • Victor Roman Valentine: Victor is a pretty funny guy. I always enjoy seeing what kind of mischief he gets himself into.
  • Francis Baudin: Great team member. Very good at what he does, even if he is ancient. Kindof reminds me of wolverine, except he has red hair, and an awesome beard. *Whispers* "I wish I could grow that"
  • Issac Schofield: Don't really see him much outside of the gym, but he's a good guy. You've gotta have respect for humans who can operate at this level of precision.
  • Cyrus Fox: I've been meaning to convince him to let me train him in the gym. He's athletic now, but I could turn him into a well-oiled machine.
  • Makorai Saika: A great friend to have, and always good for a laugh if you get him going on ex-girlfriends. Won't find a nicer guy in SCION.
  • Dinah Fox: She'll be a very good operative one day. Although her skinning meat on the table always makes me hungry, though she's usually good enough to save me a piece of game to cook. :)

chevin11
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MisterMagicMuffin on Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:11 pm

CHARACTER NAME

How I feel about...

• Oren Kovalenko: Some of our members find her attitude off-putting. I find her professional and simple to communicate with as long as the communication is in regards to work. I respect her boundaries and our relationship based off of these boundaries. Her work is vital to SCION's continuation, and my own survival. I appreciate her.
  • Kora Norrevinter: Young Kora Norrevinter. I've watched her grow from a teenager into an adult. The turbulence of our time together is easily outweighed by how proud I am with how far she's come. She's important to SCION in the context of her birth and lineage, but she's special to me for reasons entirely different. A brave and accomplished fighter. I think of her...as I would a daughter perhaps.
  • Christina Eberhart-Taroni: The aforementioned charm specialist. I follow her work quite keenly, and employ the charms she painstakingly makes while in the field. A quartermaster would be too simple a description for Ms. Eberhart-Taroni. I am quite a fan of her hairstyles. Reflective of her work perhaps.
  • Kreios Androcoles: I've spent a lot of time with Kreios, as he's taken quite a keen interest in my martial arts, and we share training routines. He is one of my preferred sparring/training partners as he's a great strength and quite skilled. Powerful but not overbearing. A rare quality that I respect.
  • Damien Moore: Mr. Moore. I share a close bond with the members of my team, Dami is no exception. He fits an integral role in our Espionage department, and is an irreplaceable asset. The circumstances of our meeting have shown me first hand just how effective he is in the field, and our time together has shown me none save Ms. Bortrelle are his peers in information gathering.
  • Phoebe Stride: Her foul mouth is a distracts from her skill in combat and work as an agent. Her powerset and attitude have many times proved tactically advantageous. We don't share common interests aside from the general enjoyment of battle. Which, is enough.
  • Madison Lovette: I've read quite a few of Mr. Lovette's papers, and spent more time speaking with him about their contents, and learning from the research he does. His disposition is quite pleasant, and seems keen, rather then irritated to share his findings with me. He is the best choice to lead his department, his level head is needed in our organization.
  • Lulu Botrelle: The shoulders that often hold burden, Ms. Botrelle is a sharp intelligence, and holds an eye for perception that gives clarity to the issues that elude me. I've worked personally with Ms. Botrelle since she's arrive, and quickly saw she was a born natural to our work. A true operator under pressure. I no doubt owe her my life several times ober.
  • Roderic Montana: -left blank-
  • Silas Whitmore: A young man who posses a great wealth of knowledge.
  • Aconite: A representative of an elusive Cryptid species, I find him to be what I imagine a living plant would be. His opinions and beliefs are commendable, and he's unafraid to vocalize that he is a friend to humanity.
  • Victor Roman Valentine: A young man I've had the pleasure of watching grow up, though some ways away from being a confidant of mine in our world of intelligence, he shows great potential, and the ability to apply critical thought and solutions to situations.
  • Francis Baudin: Mr. Bauldin holds a brand of wisdom that makes me want to listen much more then I wish to talk. There's always an open invitation for discussion when time permits, as I enjoy his company. I am very interested in him joining Krieos and myself when we spar.
  • Issac Schofield: A quiet man, Issac and myself share an understanding that perhaps he doesn't think on often. We were both baptized in war, and for that reason I don't feel we need to vocalize our opinions to know him. I like the man despite his affiliation with the C.I.A, whom I despise.
  • Cyrus Fox: His potential when it comes to raw power is impressive. He cares for his sister, and is finding his place in the world. I will discuss how important it is that we shape this young man into the kind of power this world needs.
  • Makorai Saika: A skilled sniper.
  • Dinah Fox: Dinah is, like her brother, a potential that needs to be shaped carefully. She's a true embodiment of nature itself, and has shown great interest on training with me. Her primal instincts make her a natural born fighter, and I look forward to developing a martial art with her.

MisterMagicMuffin
Scholar
Member for 7 years
Contributor Author Conversationalist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:52 pm

Stride

How I feel about...

• Oren Kovalenko: “From what I’ve heard ‘round, she does good in what she does, but damn if she isn’t a bitch. Actin’ like I went out and kicked her puppy or some shit like that. She doesn’t need to pull me out to the labs yet, though, so I don’t really have much to complain with ‘bout her bein’ round.”
  • Kora Norrevinter: “I don’t care what the fuck she says, Guns n’ Roses is a hundred times better than that Norwegian screamin’ fuckery she always listens to. And she keeps stealin’ all of my shit, too, instead of goin’ out and actually gettin’ herself some...I don’t know, some crap from the vendin’ machines or somethin’. In spite of her bein’ a lil’ bitch sometimes, though, I gotta say that she’s one of my good pals, and I like havin’ her ‘round the base.
    ...Still owes me three boxes of hot pockets, though.”
  • Christina Eberhart-Taroni: “Look, I don’t got anythin’ ‘gainst the lady n’ her charms or anythin’ like that. They’re useful n’ all, but I don’t like owin’ people anythin’ I can’t pay back. Other than that, she seems pretty alright, but it’s not like I sit down and have a picnic with her every week.”
  • Kreios Androcoles: “That guy’s takin’ steroids, and no one ‘round here can tell me he isn’t. Ya don’t get guns like that without takin’ a little somethin’ somethin’ on the side- even if ya spend every hour crammin’ spinach down your throat all Popeye style. Good guy to work with, though, I guess.”
  • Damien Moore: “Don’t talk to the guy much, but when I do, gotta say that he’s got skill in makin’ comebacks. Can appreciate that. Also, I’m pretty damn sure that Makorai wants in his pants- always acts like Dami’s the one makin’ the moves on him, but I’ve seen him gettin’ all cozy. It’s pretty funny, really.”
  • Phoebe Stride: “Obviously the most badass, talented, and hilarious member of SCION to date. What would we do without her ‘round to keep us all in check?”
  • Madison Lovette: “I’m pretty sure if the guy wasn’t workin’ in research, he’d be a therapist or some shit like that- acts like if you’ve know him for years when ya start talkin’ to him. He’s alright, but I don’t really hang out with ‘em- ‘sides when he tags along on days out.”
  • Lulu Botrelle: “I swear to god, sometimes it feels like she was pulled straight from one of those ol’ noire movies. Ya know, where it’s all black n’ white, and then everyone’s smokin’ or snoggin’ or shootin’ things. I mean, I think she was born ‘round that time, but still.”
  • Roderic Montana: “He’s a patronizing dick, that’s for sure. Acts like he’s some old and wise guy that trains kids on the top of mountains n’ shit like that, when a buncha people are a lot older than ‘em. I mean, I got no problem with actually workin’ on missions with when when I need to, but he’s still a smug bastard.”
  • Silas Whitmore: “I seriously have no fucking clue how I keep gettin’ in his room, but the guy needs to get better locks on his door or somethin’. It’s...weird. Guy himself’s a big nerd, but he’s a friend of mine, and pretty good company. Needs to go out n' drink or somethin', but I guess the snakes n' shit kinda get in the way.”
  • Aconite: “That guy’s a hippie, I tell ya. Always goin’ on ‘bout savin’ the trees n’ shit, actin’ like he got his hands on some good shit to smoke or somethin’...Don’t really know what he does all the time, but he probably does somethin’ ‘round the base. Spent long ‘nough gettin’ talked to the by the guy to know that, ‘least.”
  • Victor Roman Valentine: “He’s an ass, that’s for sure. Always actin’ like he’s the slickest thing since sliced bread, makin’ really stupid jokes n’ shit. Pretty sure he’s, uh, overcompensatin’ for somethin’, if ya know what I mean. He likes the same music I do, though, and can be fine to hang ‘round with, so I don’t have to beat the shit outta him all the time.”
  • Francis Baudin: “He looks like the type of guy you’d find out in the woods somewhere, wearin’ flannel n’ eatin’ pancakes n’ ridin’ ox n’ shit. Or out on sea tryin’ to find Moby Dick, I don’t fuckin’ know. Don’t really know the guy all that well.“
  • Issac Schofield: “Kinda weird bein’ friends with your boss, but maybe that’s just me. He’s a good pal, even if he gets all stiffy sometimes. He’s a guy I’m fine with puttin’ trust in on missions, though, and then goin’ to drink after with without feelin’ like I’m gonna get written up or somethin’ like that.”
  • Cyrus Fox: “Cyrus is the type of guy you’d probably see goin’ round to clubs n’ shit, wearin’ skinny jeans n’ actin’ all broody n’ gettin’ swarmed with a buncha scene girls who think nobody understands ‘em but him. What’s the word...emo. Yeah, he’s a total fuckin’ emo, I swear, but it’s kinda funny. Kid needs to relax one of these days, and stop actin’ like we’re keepin’ him hostage.”
  • Makorai Saika: “A complete asshole who’d try to bang pretty much anythin’ with a hole in it. He’s also a total douchebag, a real pussy in a fist-fight, and a good friend of mine. Wouldn’t trust ‘em with my money, but I’d be damned if I didn’t trust him to have my back out on the field.
    Also, I’m ‘bout seventy percent sure he’s campin’ in the closet.”
  • Dinah Fox: “I’d be lyin’ if I said I didn’t like the kid. Acts less like she spends her time workin’ on her myspace page or somethin’ like that, and more like the kinda chick ya could go and hang out with when ya got the time. I’ve kept some of the skulls she’s got from her little huntin’ thing she’s got, ‘cause god damn do they look badass when all the...bits are gotten off. Lotsa potential.”
  • Satoru Masahiro: “Guy’s even more of a pussy than Makorai. Cause, ya know, he’s an actual pussy. Needs to pull that stick outta his ass once in awhile, too; ya would think he’s the oldest one ‘round here with how stiff he is about shit. He’s a okay guy to work with n’ all- a bit of a bitch, though- n’ I know he’s not gonna toss my head to a wolf or anythin’ like that, so he’s okay n’ my book.”
Soon we'll televise our
C O L O R

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 7 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:44 pm

Madison Lovette

How I feel about...

• Oren Kovalenko: “I really don’t see why there’s so much bias against her, the poor woman. She’s a bit...bristly at times, yes, but she’s loyal to SCION at heart, and does her work well. Of course, it would really do her some good to relax on occasion- spending an eternity seems like it would start being draining after some time- but I suppose that’s entirely in her hands.”
  • Kora Norrevinter: “She’s quite the explosive one, but I’d be lying if I said that she didn’t add a certain ‘oomph’ around the base. Kora’s helped to supply a great deal to the databases, which I know a lot of us on the research spectrum of teams are grateful for.”
  • Christina Eberhart-Taroni: “Ah, yes- one of the diligent members of Blue Moon, and one of the few people around base that I can properly discuss fashion with. I doubt that the department would be the same without her around, really, and it’s good to have someone you can rely on working on your team.”
  • Kreios Androcoles: “Mr. Androcoles. Like Kora, he’s contributed a fair amount into the research database, which is always helpful- however, unlike Kora, I’m afraid I don’t speak to speak to him as often. He seems geared towards keeping up good physical health, so I suppose that’s good of him.”
  • Damien Moore: “I’ll admit that Dami and I’s first meeting wasn’t exactly the most...traditional way of getting to know someone, but I’m glad to have met him, nonetheless. He’s become a close friend of mine, and I enjoy spending time with him outside of work. I am aware of his flirtations, however, and I hope that he doesn’t feel as if I’m leading him on in any way.”
  • Phoebe Stride: “Whenever she comes in for research sessions, she has a habit of switching my radio to the song ‘Dude’ whenever she can reach it. She’s very brisk, but she’s provided a fair amount of information on gorgons and cross-species cryptids.”
  • Lulu Botrelle: “Another one of the few people I can have a conversation about fashion with on base! It’s always a pleasure to work with her, and I hold nothing but respect for her work and the results that come from it.”
  • Roderic Montana: “Montana is quite the interesting fellow, but I wouldn’t say that that’s a necessarily bad thing. He leads his team efficiently, and has an appreciation for my work that I’m grateful for. His longevity is something I’m very curious about, though, and I would love to be able to study it at length.”
  • Silas Whitmore: “A pleasant fellow, and someone that I’ve found I can have a good discussion over cryptology research. He has a vast thirst for knowledge, which I hope will only grow further as time goes on.”
  • Aconite: “Very cheerful and lively! He always seems like he’s trying to start the day off as if it’s his last, which is always a good lifestyle when you have so much spare time at your disposal. Admittedly, I’ve been suspecting that he’s not a dryad, however, and instead an earth-based fairy of some kind.”
  • Victor Roman Valentine: “Victor has a habit of popping into the Blue Moon department from time to time, and adding his own two cents to the mix whenever he does. While he can be a bit spontaneous at times, having a detailed conversation about a cryptid’s behavioral patterns is always something I enjoy.”
  • Francis Baudin: “I’m afraid that I don’t know much about the man, although, like Montana, I would love to learn more about how he’s managed to live for so long.”
  • Issac Schofield: “He’s certainly an interesting fellow, although I suppose that’s to be expected with the experiences that he’s had outside of SCION. He leads his team well, although I have somewhat of a suspicion that he has some resentment against the cryptids around the base. He’s polite enough when speaking to me, however, and I appreciate that.”
  • Cyrus Fox: “One of the newest recruits of the research department. Cyrus is somewhat irritable at times, but he’s a wonderful addition to the team- he already displays an impressive amount of magical knowledge for his age, and I’m sure that, with enough time, he’ll become less tense around the workplace. Admittedly, I would like to know more about his insight into the dark magics, but given that he seems defensive on the topic, I’ll leave him be.”
  • Makorai Saika: “I have to admit- I might have taken more amusement out of his discovery that I wasn’t a woman than I should have, but that’s beside the point. I enjoy going out on his trips to the bar whenever I don’t have that much on my plate- he’s a very relaxed individual, and that’s something hard to find during some of the more stressful days.”
  • Dinah Fox: “Cyrus’ sister, and a very energetic young woman. Her status as a wendigo surprised me at first, but I’m delighted to be able to study the condition without the risks normally associated with it. She has a lot of potential for SCION, as well.”

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 7 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!