Announcements: RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » NaNoWriMo 2020 » Universe of the Week! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Week Nominations » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? » Preventing Bitrot by Hosting Images on RPG » Interesting YouTube Videos » Xamoyan Bestiary » The Political Compass » Song Covers » The Truth of Gung Fu » Member Shoutout Thread »

Players Wanted: Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. » The Children of Ash (Multiverse) » Chronicles of Cre' Est Players Wanted! » Forgiveness - Romantic Drama RP, One Role Open! » Adventurers wanted for the Gala-Dor Expedition » Kingsman: International Affairs »

Season of Giving 2020

At the end of perhaps our craziest year yet, we choose to celebrate our writing family with that extra touch of gratitude. Tip your fellow authors for a chance to win 10,000 INK, with leaderboards updated daily.

Merry Christmas from RPG! 🎅

The Secret Life of Adulting

a part of “The Secret Life of Adulting”, a fictional universe by Girl2Fine2.

Different people, different backgrounds, three buildings, five apartments, and one coffee shop to keep them all sane. This is their story and journey. {Remake}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Secret Life of Adulting”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Girl2Fine2 on Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Secret Life of Adulting"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageXImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Girl2Fine2
Member for 6 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: The Secret Life of Adulting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:55 pm

Just coming in to reserve a second character! I wold like to reserve Mathew Noszka please!

I haven't watched many movies this year, but my favorite one so far has been Crazy Rich Asians. It's a great movie! I don't really have a favorite actor at the moment, though Henry Golding is very cute o.o
★·.·´¯`·.·★ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs, ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Girl2Fine2 on Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:56 pm

Crazy Rich Asians was amazing!! I loved it a lot more than I thought I was, and I had already thought it was gonna be cute.

Reserving him for you now!

Girl2Fine2
Member for 6 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:18 am

Hey girl, I'm glad you did this. Been patiently waiting for something to kick off. I'd like to reserve the FC: Takahiro Nishijima but replace it with Kim Myungsoo? I think my favorite movie of 2018....is three of the ones that have come out tbh. Love, Simon holds my forever number one spot. Then Alex Strangelove and To The Boys I've Loved Before, are tied with it. My favoite actor of 2018 is more than likely Noah Centineo, damn that boy is finnnnnnnnne.
"well...i'm back"

sapphire.
Member for 3 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Girl2Fine2 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:47 am

Hey hon!!

To The Boys I've Loved Before was definitely a part of my top three movies of this year. I cheesed throughout that entire movie and honestly, I just need more cute ass movies like that to get me through.

Reserved!! I'll change the face claim when there's an accepted character sheet!

Girl2Fine2
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:24 pm

Hey! May I reserve face claim Logan Browning from Apartment 1A please?
Black Panther, A Quiet Place, Maze Runner: Death Cure, & The Incredibles 2
Definitely, Dylan Minnette

Thanks
"I dance because, there's no greater
feeling in the world than moving to a piece of music and
letting the rest of the world disappear."

Magical_pineapples
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Girl2Fine2 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:24 pm

Black Panther is definitely one of my #1s. It competed only with Infinity War!!

Reserved!!

Girl2Fine2
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Girl2Fine2 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:02 pm

It blows my mind that the site still glitches the way that it does smh.

Nevertheless, can't wait to see everyone's characters!! I'll probably be finished my guy tonight. And I can't wait to get started <3

Girl2Fine2
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:11 pm

Hello! Could I please reserve the twins in Apartment 4D?

I'm kind of hard pressed to pick a favorite movie. I just saw A Star is Born last night and liked it a lot, but I saw Infinity Wars and Black Panther three times each. Favorite actor is Michelle Yeo in 2018.

These glitches have been crazy. I've found that using Microsoft Edge instead of Chrome has made them less frequent (which is annoying because I prefer chrome).

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 4 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Girl2Fine2 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:05 pm

Not a problem, love!

I want to see A Star is Born and I want to like it. It looks like it would be good. However, my two Marvel faves have my heart and idk if there's anything out that's gonna change it.

I've never used nor heard of Microsoft Edge before (read: I'm slow af), but I do prefer Chrome. But if it is better, that might have to be an option cuz I'm tired. These glitches have me tired.

Girl2Fine2
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:35 pm

May I please reserve the twins, but use the face claims Kiyohara Sho and Sawai Anna? My favourite movie of 2018 so far is probably Oceans 8, and my favourite actor of 2018 would have to be either the entire cast of that movie, or Michael B. Jordan (love of my LIFE)

rubytuesday
Member for 5 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:51 pm

Yeah. I use Firefox browser and I do have Microsoft Edge but never really bothered with it, for real. So, I, too might also try it. c:

Also, hello everyone! Glad to see some familiar faces here!!

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Girl2Fine2 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:13 pm

I'm super excited now!!!

@RubyTuesday, sure thing, as I told blue, I don't change face claims until I've accepted a completed sheet. Be advised, SuperfluousBuns also put in a reservation for them, and I don't know if competing is something you're comfortable with. If not, you're more than welcome to go for other characters. That goes for you too, @SuperfluousBuns.

Girl2Fine2
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:24 pm

Oh, if @RubyTuesday wants them I can take different characters I suppose. I'm going to be out of town this weekend so although I'll be able to work on sheets a bit it probably won't be enough time to compete in a timely manner. Maybe I'll just wait until I get home Sunday, and pick from whichever characters are available then?

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 4 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Girl2Fine2 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:44 am

@SuperfluousBuns,, if that's what you want to do, you're more than welcome to do it like that. I'm sure there will still be a role or two when you return, no biggie :D

Girl2Fine2
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:17 am

Oh, shoot, sorry! I didn't realise that they'd already been reserved. I'm happy to compete, but I don't want to step on toes if you want them, @SuperfluousBuns! :/

rubytuesday
Member for 5 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:23 am

I promise I'm working on Kenta, these glitches are literally killing me

sapphire.
Member for 3 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:44 pm

I just want to give props for the story line of this role play. Living in San Francisco right now, it's significantly relatable on so many levels

Magical_pineapples
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:51 pm

I have been waiting for this RP to come back :)

Can I reserve 2A, Charles Michael Davis?

I liked Black Panther a lot, and shamefully it's one of the few new movies I have seen.
2 weeks ago I started re-watching Buffy, so favorite actor is Anthony Stewart Head.

TushoKa
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Girl2Fine2 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:06 pm

@RubyTuesday, I think it's ok if you go ahead with the twins if you still want them. You and Super can discuss that further if you feel uncomfortable taking them without discussion, but I'm going to keep the roles as reserved and you guys just tell me what you decide.

@blueiridescence, it's alright, my love. I completely understand, which is why I said I'm just excited to see everyone's characters. The glitches are crazy and this hurricane doesn't help matters either D:

@Magical_pineapples, all props go to BleedingLover, and whomever else contributed to this roleplay's conception because I definitely borrowed from her lol. I've never lived in San Fran tho or even been; that's my next CA stop when I stop being poor lmao

@Tusho Ka, welcome!! I've been craving this roleplay for a minute, so I had no choice but to post it lol. You're reserved.

Girl2Fine2
Member for 6 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!