Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Secret of New Orleans

a part of “The Secret of New Orleans”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

In New Orleans, for hundreds of years, it has been a place for creatures of all types to hide and live among the humans all in secret. Until a group of humans found out and no must keep their secret as well.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Secret of New Orleans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Secret of New Orleans"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: The Secret of New Orleans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:43 pm

Hey Bleedinglover! Love this Idea, may i reserve FC Kat Dennings but change the FC to Allison Harvard.

Password: Hoping the song title is what you wanted! Florence + The Machine - Over The Love

My favorite song is: Your Star by Evanescence

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:48 pm

Yup, I wanted to song title. :) Great job. But, I don't really want to change her to Allison because I think she is a little overused. I really rather leave the vampires as they are but, if there is anyone else you would like to reserve just let me know. :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Écrivain on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:57 pm

I want to reserve the shapeshifter co-leader, sorry for the confusion

Over the love
Um, On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons
Last edited by Écrivain on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Écrivain
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:03 pm

Password: Over the love and I don't have a favorite songs I love so many songs it's hard to choose.

Can I reserve Diana Argon but change the face claim to Chloe Grace Moretz?

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:08 pm

May I please reserve Taissa Farmiga FC?

Password: Florence + The Machine - Over The Love
My favorite song, that's a tough one but Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Thank you~
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:24 pm

@ Shadowed: I really don't want to because Chloe is sixteen and I don't think she could really play a twenty one year old...

@Écrivain and paokikipao: Reserved. :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:33 pm

Alright then would it be alright to change it Nina Dobrev?

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:44 pm

That's fine Shadowed. :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:09 am

Over The Love by Florence + The Machine.

May I reserve the Scout/Malese Jow role?

Also, my favorite song is rather difficult to choose as it changes all the time. :)

Armageddon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:23 pm

Over the love by florence+ The machine
May I reserve human ellen page
And my favorite song changes everyday, but today its JoJo good ol'
Also can I know you didn't want to change the fc but can I change it to Megan Fox? Or if you don't like her Erin Heatherton, or Barbara Palvin

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:03 pm

Reserved and I'll change her Megan Fox. I just think Erin and Barbra are a little overdone.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:00 am

Hey Bleeding! Very interested in this

'Over the love' by Florence + the Machine (Love that song)
My favourite is... Hungarian Rhapsody by Franz Liszt :)

Could I please reserved Alona Tal but change her to Milou Sluis?
I understand that you don't want to change the FC so no problems if you don't think Milou fits :)

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:06 am

I actually thinks she could work, just find me a GIF for the front page. :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:23 am

Great! Thank you :)
Here is one.

Issa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:18 am

Hey! I'd like to reserve FC: Alona Tal, but change it to Dianna Agron?

Over the Love is the song in the link and my fav song right now is Calls Me Home
Wanting a friendship like Breyton's since 2003

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:03 pm

@Sly and Issa: Since you both want the same role you can either compete for it or one of you could pick another character... Either way, I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Also-If you know anyone who might like playing a guy or two please let them know about this. We need a few more guys. :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:12 pm

I heard the call of men needed, so I have arrived!

And just like in one similar to this, Alex Skarsgard is mine! I call him and his oldness! I may grab another dude a little down the road, but for now I shall work on the legendary vampire himself ^^

Edit:
Once again, I forgot about the passwords >.<
The song is Florence + The Machine - Over The Love
My favourite song? I have never had one - but the one I'm excessively listening to is Evil Angel by Breaking Benjamin (which may or may not be the theme song for Alex. Just saying -_^)
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:22 pm

Yay and if you do end up taking a guy that would be amazing. :) Reserved!

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:48 pm

Alrighty. :)
I had a question about the witches, what are their powers? Are they born witches?
Or is that all up to us to decide?

Issa
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!