Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The "Sex with you is like..." Game!

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

The "Sex with you is like..." Game!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:18 pm

Here's the rundown. You have to make a comparison to either yourself or the person who posted before you and their/your sex life. This can be either kind or rude, the only catch is that you have to make the connection by using something completely NOT sex-related. I'll start.

Sex with me is like a rugby game. Painful, bones usually end up broken, and guys participate more than girls.
OR
Sex with me is like a newborn fawn. Chances are, I won't be standing for it.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: The "Sex with you is like..." Game!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chromium7 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:30 am

Sex with you is like me trying to screw in a light bulb and you saying you'd be more than willing to help me nail Excalibur up a ceiling fan light socket with the 5lb sledgehammer you've got back in the shed. You're not helping, you know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chromium7
Member for 8 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luft on Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:57 am

Sex with both of you is like me going to my job. I get up 5 minutes late an by the time i check in everyone is already asking for a smoke break
"The more quiet you are on the outside, the more you scream on the inside

luft
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAMBSAUCE on Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:24 pm

Sex with you is like eating newborn babies. In no way would I ever do it, but if I did, you'd find it completely okay.
WHERE'S THE LAMB SAUCE?
-Gordon Ramsay

LAMBSAUCE
Member for 7 years
Promethean World Builder Inspiration Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valaxia on Sat May 27, 2017 11:23 pm

Sex with me is like wrestling a pack of valasiraptors naked with no weapon. You are probrably going to get the worst time of your life cause id keep yellin " faster" in your ears.

Valaxia
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!