Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

The Shinigami Bar

The Shinigami Bar

a part of “The Shinigami Bar”, a fictional universe by chris33.

Hello there! Welcome to The Shinigami Bar. Hard day being good in heaven, or bad in hell? Then come and relax at Deaths Shinigami bar! WARNING: This is a neutral area, any who violate the law of the land will answer to the Reapers.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Shinigami Bar”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Shinigami Bar

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris33 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:45 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Shinigami Bar"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chris33
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Shinigami Bar

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Hey chris! Nice roleplay you have here. I want to reserve a spot.

Oh, and PM me when you read this; I might have an idea for a character.
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:38 pm

I have a feeling this RP will be great for dark humor and tongue in cheek as you put it. I definitely have a few character ideas rolling around in my head right now.

Count me in as an everybody else character. Maybe two not sure yet.

SilverInk
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:56 pm

Umm... FYI death is just a common nick name for the reaper, death is the name of the fourth horseman of the apocalypse. The reaper, the grim reaper, the angel of death, and death are just a few of his names though I usually call him the reaper( trust me this is my religion).

I would be glad to join because I have played in roleplays with demons and angels but not reapers( which I call deathless). I will submit a character in a few hours probably.
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris33 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:22 pm

Hey guys!

Thanks for the interest! :)

@ Asher, SilverInk and 5th Horseman
Thanks guys, can't wait to see them characters!

@5th Horseman
Well this is my own lore, I wanted to borrow from religious lore but not copy it, as I did not want to jump around with peoples beliefs. The whole Reapers and Demons and Spirits thing I just made up :) Reapers are Deaths servants in this, Death is the Grim Reaper...like king of the Reapers lol. But as I said, I just borrowed some stuff and made up all the rest.

chris33
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:17 pm

I have been hit with inspiration from my walk! Two demons, business partners one could say. What happens when one develops feelings that goes beyond emotions of your typical demon..not lust...but love? Their professional relationship is already complex enough..not to mention the war brewing. So excited that I got this idea.

SilverInk
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:27 am

I vould liek to jone zis rolieplaiy, lol, I'd like to join you if you don't mind, I also had an idea for the "one with God" thing, He eats them... He eats their souls... I got the idea from Recast... it was awesome... creepy, but awesome....
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

cha-kun
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airyshiM on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:02 pm

may i play as reaper #2?~ what gender would you prefer my character to be?
this city fog~

airyshiM
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris33 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:32 pm

Hi there Airyshim

You sure can, they can be any gender you prefer to play :)

Many thanks

chris33
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airyshiM on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:35 pm

thanks! i'll get started right away c:

airyshiM
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airyshiM on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:13 pm

submitted! o:

airyshiM
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airyshiM on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:25 am

can i suggest re-doing you RP description? it'll go up in the RP page again as a new rp. This can help get new users since it seems others have kinda left the rp hanging, of course this is your decision! i just wanted to make a helpful suggestion since this RP is so good, and you put in alot of work! i would hate for it to go to waste :T

airyshiM
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:29 pm

Gah I still need to make my other character.

SilverInk
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!