The Ship Will Sink

The Ship Will Sink

a part of “The Ship Will Sink”, a fictional universe by pandalover.

A RP based on the movie Titanic.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ship Will Sink”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

The Ship Will Sink

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:39 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Ship Will Sink"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pandalover
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Ship Will Sink

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:06 pm

Ooh, could I rp the girl who Cal has interest in?! She might not exactly return the interest but it's a great idea you had there!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

akjadestar
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Ship Will Sink

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pandalover on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:31 pm

Thank you! I was worried no one would be interested. And yes you may you can make a character sheet when ever. It doesn't have to be to elaborate, I like my characters to come alive when the rp starts.

pandalover
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!