Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Silas Witches

The Silas Witches

a part of “The Silas Witches”, a fictional universe by nations.

No longer active. When the dead sense that a wave of darkness is approaching, a witch, a necromancer, and two humans must do everything in order to make sure that lightness prevails.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Silas Witches”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Silas Witches

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:37 pm

RESERVATION & QUESTIONS CENTER

Witch: Taken by nations
Necromancer: Taken by nations
Human One: Taken by Loverofmusic97
Human Two: Taken by HalliwellSlytherin
Last edited by nations on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: The Silas Witches

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:06 pm

Make your reservations here! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:14 pm

Love the plot here, and I would love to request a character but for the life of me I can't find the first two passwords.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:59 pm

Hello! I fixed it (totally my fault), so now there are just two passwords. The last one is the one you saw is in the qualifications part of the rules, I just didn't label it directly "password" (let know if you can/can't find it)

nations
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:30 pm

Yep, definitely need to get my eyes tested... good new is I recognize the "first" one that you took out...

Still looking.... but I'll take another hint if you'll give one
- strike that found it

let me know: Human 2, Twenty-seven, Phonetics, Change (Bob Morley)
According to the introduction, does modern evidence prove that witches exist?

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:44 pm

Okay, so definitely not great at making passwords xD I'm so sorry! And ok, character reserved, thank you so much for joining and for putting up with me even before this thing begins!

nations
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:56 am

It's cool, I might have Dyslexia (I say might cause It runs in the family, but i myself haven't been tested) so it may just be me.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:08 pm

Oh ok, but don't worry, when I read it over yesterday, a couple of days after writing the rules, I didn't realize that the specifications for the reservation were one password x.x and I wrote it myself.

I saw your WIP profile, it's coming along great, and I'll accept it once you're done. I posted an ad in the Roleplayers Wanted forum, hoping that at least one more person joins. I might have to double up characters so we can get the positions filled out and we can start the roleplay, but playing 3 characters wouldn't really make much sense in a roleplay with such a small character count. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

nations
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:35 am

Well worst come to worst, we both could double up...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:32 pm

If you're okay with that, it'd be great. Maybe we can wait a day more and if not, we can make our second characters.

nations
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheArchitect on Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:22 pm

Hi! Sorry - I can see I'm a bit late to the party. If possible, could I possibly have a go at the Necromancer role? I'm new to the site, so I apologise that there's not much to stalk on my profile! I actually hate unintentional double negatives, but also punctuation outside of quotation marks. I really enjoyed the description of your RP - particularly the note that modern science has decided most witches burned were innocent.

If all that is okay, I'll go ahead and get started with a WIP! I hope you guys are well! :)

TheArchitect
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:48 pm

Hi, not late at all, I'm so glad you want to join, I'll reserve the character for you! By the way, welcome to the site, if you need any help getting around, let me know and I'll do my best to help out! Thank you for joining!

nations
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:28 pm

I think I'm done with the witch (I might add/edit things later on but the basics are in). I can't wait to see your characters! ^^

nations
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loverofmusic97 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:54 pm

Hello all! I am very interested in Human one! Name: If I choose it, I'd love to just stick with Naomi Long if that works for all of you.
Faceclaim: Aja Naomi King (she's beautiful!)
Student: Sophomore
Major: Physics?

If the character is still up for grabs! Just so you all know I am new to the website (it was super difficult for me to even find this, but I did!) Subject/ verb agreement is my pet peeve. -_- I'm also forewarning you that I would probably need help creating a character sheet as this site confuses me a bit but I'm willing to put in the work of learning! I'm an avid roleplayer and have been doing it for quite some time mostly text-based however not a lot with table top. Oh, and evidence proved that most witches executed at that time weren't witches but that doesn't mean they don't exist! Hope everything is to your liking because I'd love the chance to do this! Thank you for your time and your consideration!

Loverofmusic97
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:45 am

Hi!! Welcome to the site and thank you so much for joining! The character is open and is reserved for you (and yes, Naomi is so pretty, you can definitely keep her as your faceclaim!). And yes, subject/very agreement is so important, but I'm still in the process of mastering it.

You have five days to complete your character, but I can understand if you need an extra day or two while you learn to use the website. I'll try to make a character sheet based off on mine, but it's BBcode in case you want to look into it. You can find the list of codes online and it's not too long, it took me less than an hour to figure everything I know right now (I had some HTML/CSS coding knowledge prior to it, but not super extensive).

And I'm curious, what do you mean by text-based and table top roleplays? I've never heard those terms before.

nations
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loverofmusic97 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:17 am

Great! I can't wait to get started! I'll take a look at some of your character sheets! So text-based rps are purely words and nothing more: no stats, no dice, no maps, no stand-in character pieces. Just words and the power of imagination! Table top however has a lot more to do with numbers and rolls of dice!

Loverofmusic97
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:29 am

Ok! It's late here so early can't make the character sheet for you until tomorrow. Let me know if you're able to figure it out before them.

And ok, that's very interesting. I have seen the table top games threads here but I've never role played it since I love writing with extensive details wherever possible. But yeah, I think you're good since I think this is what you would label text-based roleplay, whose posts look like novel writing.

nations
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loverofmusic97 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:08 am

Well I got started on the character sheet. Just with a name and a pic, however. I'll work more on it tomorrow before work! Thanks for your help!

Loverofmusic97
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loverofmusic97 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:18 pm

Alright, I've done quite a bit of work on the character sheet. Is there more info you need or does that suffice?

Loverofmusic97
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:49 pm

I'll look over the character sheet tomorrow and let you know ^^

nations
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!