Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

The Silver Eyed

The Silver Eyed

a part of “The Silver Eyed”, a fictional universe by AmeliaIsGhostly.

People with odd abilities and silver ringed eyes have to fight for their life. They're constantly being hunted down, or tested on, publicly shunned from society. When a group of them come together, will it help them survive, or will it break them down?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Silver Eyed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Silver Eyed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Sat May 31, 2014 11:49 am

Hello all, so just to repeat, reservations last for 48 hours, and currently since I made a new account, I cannot send out Private Messages, but I can certainly receive them. If you have any issues you would like to sort out privately, I have contact information on my profile.

As for the example of abilities, I want you to have a central main thing, but then branch off into the things you can do with said power. Here is an example of mine:

Mind Linking - The ability to make a link between her mind and anyone else, things she can do with this include:
- Causing pain to anothers head
-To access memories of that persons past
-To read the thoughts of that person, or communicate with them through the link.
-To be able to walk through said persons dreams
..........................................................................................I must have flowers, always, and always.” ― Claude Monet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Silver Eyed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psst on Sat May 31, 2014 12:51 pm

Can I reserve the second female spot? She'll be a technomancer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Psst
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat May 31, 2014 12:52 pm

Hello~ May I please reserve the second female slot..?

As for her power, can I get back to you in a few minutes?? I'm still deciding right now ><|

*Edit*
Her power would be 'Death and Life Manipulation'

She can...

❖ Sensing || Sense and 'control' the essence of both life and death within someone. (ei; when they were born, any health issues they may have, possible threats for their death in the future, etc)

❖ Death Inducement || Drain the life essence from someone to cause their prolonged death, a death-like coma, or a "death sense" (giving a person a glimpse of what death may or may not be like).

❖ Heal || Restore the organism in question to prime health in a matter of minutes. (More severe cases take a longer time to heal) via her own energy.

❖ Transferal || Drain other's energy, or "life force", to flow into herself or comrades to expand their energy and physical reserves.

Downsides...
❖ Personally Activated || Her powers are strictly energy and emotion based. Therefore, for them to work to their full potential, she must be fully rested and in a somewhat cheerful mood. Otherwise, instead of putting life force back into someone, she could easily drain it and kill her patient.

❖ Energy Banks || As stated earlier, this power runs purely on energy. Sometimes, others will allow for her to generously remove some of theirs to aid in her healing, but other times, she is forced to do with her own. As such, it is incredibly draining and stressful on her body.

❖ Life Control || Is unable to control the life force of someone who was never given such an opportunity. *hence, a person from outside her own time or a child not born yet can not be under her influence* or someone who is permantely deceased *not a near death but nonliving*.

❖ Connections || In order to increase her ability's strength, only used in the most severe of times, she will have to consume some of the blood from her patient. Of course, it is extremely risky for her to increase her power reserves any further than they already are.. plus the consumption of blood isn't the healthiest.

❖ Limitation || Her power is limited to a radius of the length of a football field.

❖ Contact || In order to heal someone for minor injuries, she must have skin-to-skin contact with that person.

❖ Self-Usage || Can not use the power on herself.

❖ Spotty Usage || Sometimes has unstable moments of losing control/not being able to conjure it's usage.

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Sat May 31, 2014 1:09 pm

Hey guys, looks like you reserved one minute apart from each other. D: Therefore, the slot will go to the first, which is @Psst.

My apologies @Ever. What I can do however, is offer you up a male slot, but after taking a slight glance at your profile I see you are like me, and just mainly role play girls. If @Psst however doesn't get the character in within 48 hours, I'll open the slot up to you. Also, if these four slots get taken I might just add two new ones, so you can take up one of those spots if that does happen.

My apologies once again!

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deiocculus on Sat May 31, 2014 2:43 pm

If possible, I'd like to reserve one of the males. They're ability will be, unless you have objections, a form of shapeshifting. I'm still working out the details, but it will be a biological sort of shapeshifting, if that makes any sense. Or perhaps I should call it 'body manipulation'?

It'll basically work on a system of equivelant exchange. IE: He'll have to eat enough calories to change into something. My character wont be able to randomly change into a 50ft monster unless they have the energy required to do so. Taking in a lot of energy however, brings mass, which brings weight, etc etc etc.

On another note, if my reservation is accepted, would you rather my character keep the silver-lining on their eyes when they transform their body?
Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?

Enough to break the ice.

Hahahahhaha im a dork

Deiocculus
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Sat May 31, 2014 2:49 pm

I would be delighted if you reserved one of the males!

And that sounds like a fairly good ability, in my opinion. As for the eyes, if he transformed into some type of "beast"or animal I think it might be a cool idea for the silver lining to disappear when he did so. We could do some sneaky stuff with that. But whatever you decide is fine with that, do what you feel would be best.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LonelyGhost on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:34 pm

I would like to reserve the second male if Ever doesn't want the spot.
"So pick your path, pick your pill, pick your poison man.
Pick your passion pick your casket 'cause it's all the same" Betrayal by Boondox

LonelyGhost
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LonelyGhost on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:50 pm

Due to a recent lightning storm my computer has been fried, in order to preserve my data plan until it can be fixed I am dropping most roleplays. I apologize if I held up the rp.

LonelyGhost
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!