Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Silver Eyes

The Silver Eyes

a part of “The Silver Eyes”, a fictional universe by AmeliaIsGhostly.

A strange phenomenon of the silver eyes has sent the world in distress. People with strange abilities roam the earth, but it's them who run away in fear. This story follows a group of silver eye and their adventure.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Silver Eyes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Silver Eyes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:33 pm

Hey guys! ^^ Please make your reservations here, and ask any questions which may be tumbling around in your head!

Just FYI, my characters power is "Mind Linking." This means she can create a link between her mind and someone else. She can channel pain through this link, read the others thoughts, and access past memories. In addition, she can also walk through dreams.
..........................................................................................I must have flowers, always, and always.” ― Claude Monet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: The Silver Eyes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:45 pm

May I please reserve FC Lucy Hale

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:55 pm

Hi, I'd like to try for Lucy Hale, but change her FC to Willa Holland. Her ability would be retrocognition, which enables her to touch an item or person and receive all of the memories and history associated with that one item. She would experience the emotions whoever touched it had felt and see visions of what that item or person has gone through, though the visions can happen without her meaning for them to.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:02 pm

@Miyer and @Girl, could I get you two just to PM me a post you both have written in a past role play? ^^ I can then decide which one of you claims the spot, via what was stated in the rules.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:57 pm

Sure, but what type of post would you like... I kind of have a few to chose from ^-^' I dont mind writing up a post for this roleplay, like say about my characters history or something :P

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:00 pm

Any will do, maybe an opening post or soemthing? Something that you're proud of. ^^
If you would like to write up a post for this role play you can, just don't feel like you have to, I would be equally as pleased with one of your past posts~

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:28 pm

Hey, I will like to reserve group male 1 and change his FC to James Mcavoy, the youngish him without the scruff like in the first renewed X-Men movie that came out last year was it? Anyway I think I can play him off well as a teen xD

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:23 pm

I like to reserve FC Lucy Hale. Thanks. ^_^

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:06 pm

@Girl and @Miyer, sorry it's taking me so long to review your posts, I'll let you guys know really quick x.x

@Grim, Yeah sure! ^^

@Felilla, We currently already have two other contenders for that part. I would allow you to be put into consideration but considering we still need someone to play Male 2, I'm going to have to turn your reservation away, sorry. D:

But speaking of the group 2 male, would someone be willing to take him up as a second character? Or would @Girl or @Miyer want to take him instead of the girl?

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:43 pm

@Amelia
Hey I just wanted to let know that I won't be able to send in my wip for a couple of days.since I got my wisdom teeth pulled out today n I'm like in pain and feeling a bit sick to stomach so yeah but I'm still interested and as soon as I feel better ill get started on him!

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!