Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Sleeping Gods

The Sleeping Gods

a part of “The Sleeping Gods”, a fictional universe by Zitacamron95.

Four heroes go on a quest to wake the sleeping gods. 1x1 looking for a partner!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Sleeping Gods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Sleeping Gods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:12 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Sleeping Gods"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Sleeping Gods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:19 pm

This sounds like it could be pretty interesting, I'd be happy to join in.
By the by my favourite colour is Royal Purple.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:05 pm

Okay, I just want to make sure you know that this is a 1x1 role play and that I want there to be an mxm romance. And that I want to play the twins in this.

I'm only going over this because it seems like you forgot to go over my about me section, which covers that stuff.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:02 pm

So I know you've read this section, tell me your favorite color in the OOC thread

I answered, my favourite colour. I have clearly read the about this, which is why I applied. I am well known as the resident gay, seriously it's not something mind blowing here that I was interested in mxm.

But hey I'm only going over this because it seems like you forgot to go over your own about me section in the bottom of this very RP.

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:17 pm

There are two sections. An about me section and a partner preferences section. You're talking about the partner preferences section The one above that is the about me section, which I have so that people that are interested can make sure that I'm the right partner for them as well. And in that section there is another thing that states "So I know you've read this please tell me your favorite animal in the OOC thread", so yes I have gone over my own about me section at the bottom of this RP.

I wasn't trying to be rude or offend you and I'm sorry if it came off that way. I just wanted to make sure you knew what I was looking for since you forgot one part. There have been people in the past that have skipped over details like that and wait for the last second to ask any questions.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harley_q on Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:59 pm

Hi ! I'm actually very interested in this ! I'm also a 22 y/o female, which I though was pretty funny.

I love cows & I love green ! *heart eyes*

I love RPs that involve romance into the general basis of things & the Percy Jackson series is one of my absolute favourites !!

**EDIT: Also, I know I look brand new, but I've actually been on this site for years. I just lost the login info for my old account when I got a new computer. *cries*

harley_q
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:57 am

Hey! I would definitely love to do this with you! I'll try to get my character sheets up sometime today. This week has been kind of all over the place for me, so I'm trying to catch up the best I can.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harley_q on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:17 am

Don't worry about it ! I'll wait until you have at least one sheet up so I sort of know what you're looking for in a CS for this. :3

I'm super excited about this ! :D

harley_q
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harley_q on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:40 pm

I did reeeeally basic CS's just to get myself kind of started with the names & faces so I can reflect on how I want to make the characters. Hopefully I'll be able to fully flesh them out tomorrow.

harley_q
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:20 pm

I finally got my two up, they're just missing the History portion, but I will hopefully finish those tonight. If you have any questions about the character creation, feel free to ask!

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harley_q on Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:44 pm

My two are ready to go !

harley_q
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:14 am

They look great! I finally finished up my characters' histories so they are ready to go as well. I'll try to get us started when I can. I have a family thing tomorrow and then it's D&D night with a couple of friends, so it might not happen tomorrow, but I'll do my best.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harley_q on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:16 pm

Sounds good ! Man, I miss my D&D group XD

harley_q
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:03 pm

Sorry about the wait! I ended up being gone a lot longer than I planned to be, but I finally got a first post up!

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harley_q on Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:00 pm

No problem ! By the way, normally for a quest, only 3 people go, but I figure that Chiron will be like "Well, the twins could technically be considered sort of a single entity" or something and it'll kinda cancel itself out.. XD

harley_q
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:43 pm

Lol, I do know about the rule of three, but yeah I think that Chiron will shrug it off since it's something that's just not advised to go with more than 3 people, but people have quested with more than 3 before. It just usually mean bad things happen, like the team splitting up or someone getting injured or dead. But, I do love the idea that Chiron thinks the twins count as a single entity.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harley_q on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:08 pm

I thought it could be an interesting idea of his haha XD it just kind of came to mind

harley_q
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harley_q on Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:00 pm

I'm writing my post right now ! I would've had it done yesterday but I fell asleep and then had to work all day today...lol Also, I figure eventually Castor will start showing signs that he's a son of Hephaestus, which will in turn be how he becomes useful on the quest.

harley_q
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:39 pm

That's okay! It took me forever to respond anyway.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harley_q on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:23 am

No worries ! And also, Castor and the others obviously won't know who's son he is really, even as he starts manifesting his other powers.

harley_q
Member for 7 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!