Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Smoke Spot

The Smoke Spot

a part of “The Smoke Spot”, a fictional universe by LookAliveSunshine.

A highschool roleplay that shows East High at its absolute worst. The drugs, the scandal, the sex and the rock and roll all bared to the spots in this school that act like confessionals.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Smoke Spot”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Smoke Spot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookAliveSunshine on Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Smoke Spot"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LookAliveSunshine
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Smoke Spot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eurico on Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:24 pm

May I reserve Joseph gordon-levitt? (Does the character have to have the name of the person in the face claim?)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eurico
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallbehindme on Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:31 pm

Alright, gimme time I pic Aaron Paul. Rose.
Last edited by fallbehindme on Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The pen is mightier than the sword."

fallbehindme
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookAliveSunshine on Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:34 pm

@Eurico I'll reserve him for you now, and no, you may name him anything. What's your favorite flower so I know you read the rules?

@fallbehindme just tell me when you know which character you'd like.

LookAliveSunshine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eurico on Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:55 pm

I'll send the character sheet in tomorrow or tonight. [Poo, didn't see any names of flowers in the rules so I'll just swing it] Snapdragon

Eurico
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:20 pm

I'll take Mila Kunis - My favorite flower is the dragon lilly.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:47 pm

May I reserve for grant gustin please? - I say rose, I am not really a fan of flowers XD

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookAliveSunshine on Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:26 am

@little fox & faithsangel
Your characters are reserved for you :)

LookAliveSunshine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:06 am

I'm willing to play a male character as well if you need one.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookAliveSunshine on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:40 am

If you like any of the open male spots, I'll encourage you to take a male spot certainly :)

LookAliveSunshine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:59 am

I'd love to take alice englert also. If that's okay with you? Unless you want me to take both?

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boultinator93 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:11 am

Can I reserve Sky Ferreira- Rose

boultinator93
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookAliveSunshine on Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:32 pm

@FaithsAngel Taking just one is fine :) I'll reserve her now for you.
@boultinator Sure thing, friend~ I'll put the reserve up now.

LookAliveSunshine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallbehindme on Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:09 pm

Finished hope it works i redid it about three times, i started off with Kurt Cobain but didnt want to be a depressive character :P

fallbehindme
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:19 pm

NOOOOOOO, Emma Roberts was taken ;-;

Oh well, would you mind giving me a hint if the Taissa Farminga or Angelina Jolie opens up again?

And the only flower I like is cactus, though I don't know if that counts. I just don't like constantly having to water them.

Robbhus
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:05 am

Finally done with my character! Charles is up and ready! Now I am working on my twin!

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:34 am

Can I reserve Elle Fanning please (:

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smudge Of Ink on Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:07 pm

Are there any male characters still open and unreserved?

Smudge Of Ink
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookAliveSunshine on Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:13 pm

@FaithsAngel He's accepted :)
@aurban16 yes you may~
@Smudge of Ink Yes! The freshman played by frank ieo (good humored punk), the junior played by gerard way (bipolar dealer), the senior played by alex turner (the stoner), the junior played by anthony gastelier (the cassanova), and the depressive senior played by kurt cobain.

LookAliveSunshine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smudge Of Ink on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:01 am

I submitted my character :3

Smudge Of Ink
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!