Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Society of a Slayers

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Society of a Slayers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:07 pm

Kurt didn't like being attacked by some jack ass. He tripped the man with a spinning kick, standing up in the process. He dusted off, and kicked the man in the back with enough force to send him a foot away.
"You know, I have a valid reason to kill this bitch, same as every vampire I fight. You have no idea how my life was because of vampires, and being a half-breed." He looked back at Dark. "Come on yeh whench." He said to taught her. "I've got ah pot ah rum boil'in fer wen I geh back to me ship"
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:56 pm

Silent watched as another of his marks pulled up. ~*well ill be...there all here...had i planned for this i would have simply set a trap...*~ he cursed himself for a moment the looked surprized when the two slayers fought. ~*idiots*~ he thought to him self sitting back again....so maybe one of them will kill the other, then Dark would kill the remaining...or perhapes darkwould kill them both...maybe dark would fall and they would kill each other about the kill...though the last was the least displeasing he shrugged to himself and then smiled at the odds, any way was a win win situation for him.
What is an hour, but another second past?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vladimer
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:49 pm

Ic: Virgil

"Oh this is hillarious!" He shouted from the balcony. He was having quite a laugh at the fact that the two Slayers were fighting amongst themselves. "What an organized lot." He said aloud. He noticed Silent. He knew Silent found that amusing as well. He looked down at the mess that was unfolding. "Three Vampires, and Three Slayers, one of which is a half breed. This must be fate." He looked over to Silent. Smiling, he teleported beside him.

He spoke to him. "In all fairness...is it fair for Dark to fight three Slayers? That is not balance. Perhaps my oath could be...severed, for the greater good of the balance, no?" For some reason, he was feeding off all of the tension and minor violence. He was now itching for a fight.

Ic: Riker

"Both of you, fucking knock it off." He said, through more of a sigh. "We have some psycho bitch here, who's trying to kill us, and you two fight? Come one, we're on the same team." He looked at the both of them. "So..." He pulled out his sword, and pointed it at Dark. "Lets play...I have a reason to take her life..." He said pointing under his left eye. "I know you're a Vampire darling, but hows the arm?" He said, looking at Dark. One thing he loved, was to antagonize his enemy. "Three on one, we have the advantage love."
Theme of my life: Can't Tell Me Nothing
VMy Love made me thisV

Mr. Devious
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:16 pm

~*I shall let your oath go, but the only ones to be attacked this night are the slayers, no bystanders this time.*~ his smile had gone away ~*The balance in the name stands more for a balance on our kinds end, but do so dark can have her bout fairly and so she doesnt blow up and kill those lives that need not end tonight...*~ he looked down at riker and dropped to a shadow moving along it to its end on the street below were a street light shone, coming out he took a few steps foreward to present himself. ~*Perhapes your odds are not as favorable as you believe them to be.*~ he dove the thought into rikers mind. Silent bowed to riker, an invitation. ~*allow me to keep you company while our female companion is busy*~

Vladimer
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:51 pm

"Hm." He said with a grin. He teleported down, right beside Dark. Setting down his Briefcase, he kicked up his guns, and holstered them in his new coat. He then lifted the sword from it's holder. Placing it on his shoulder.

"Well, well, well...we have a standoff. Quite exciting." He said in his cocky tone. Dark, Silent, and himself, against three high classed Slayers. "This night is proving to get better and better." He looked at Silent. He had apparently already took a liking to the one called Riker. Virgil still wanted Kurt., but he believed Dark did as well. So that left him with the third one.

Virgil looked at him. "Jim, was it?" He smirked. "Well...you're just the unlucky one now aren't you?" He said in his natural cocky tone. "Come on boy, stop fighting your own, and do your job." He said taunting Jim.

"Whoa...you're quite the odd one." Riker said to Silent. Riker sensed something about this Vampire. Particularly, he was powerful. "Well...you can keep me company." He said. He sheathed his sword. Last night, he had enough BS with sword play. Reaching behind him, he pulled it out. His bitch. His Streetsweeper. Riker didn't even bother talking. He began firing shells toward Silent, at an extremely high rate of fire. He loved this gun, power and speed.

Mr. Devious
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:12 pm

a firearm, o how very much silent hated firearms. They took they honor out of a fight, what it meant for one to be locked in combat, over all they made a fight to simple to be called a challenge ~*You expect to defeat me with mere trinkets slayer?*~ he moved slightly to the right avoiding the first bullet that came zooming at him. In his head he already had the path of the bullets laid out and where they would move, he knew however he couldn't dodge them all and had to get out of the stream. moving quickly again to the left he went down to draw the blade from his boot and then flipped up as a bullet sailed under him, grabbing the blade from his shoulder with his other hand he deflect the next buillet that came in and then dove to the side of the nearby building taking cover at its corner, he looked down at his ankle one had hit him as he dove or so he found out when his body pusehd the bullet from the wound and it closed up. ~*Firearms, humans have no honor these days.*~ he looked at the light in the alley way and back up some. ~*come get me child of the light, Riker.*~ he spoke to riker through his thoughts as he was still within reasonabl range.

Vladimer
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:46 pm

Jim stood up and looked at his new opponent, Kurt would pay for that he thought. He then turned and gave Virgil a smile. "Nice to see ya again, I have to admit killing you will be a lot more fun then killing a lady. Jim charged sword in hand and brought it down, swinging at Virgil's head.
Let your soul Burn!!!

Life is to short to give up, never stop fighting.

The blade is a tool and a way of life.

SoulsFlame
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:26 pm

Continuing to dodge shots at himself, he looked a virgil. "You bitch, you'll fight this sucker, but not me. Are you afraid of the slayer that took down the whole Briyer family, or is it that your afraid a half breed can beat yo-" He said as he bent back again, doing a handstand to come out of it.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darksabre on Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:45 pm

Bodies, bodies everywhere. And not a drop worth a drink. All turns to nothing.

An audience had gathered. And they had begun taunting her. Dark stayed her sword, her eyes dulling to a muted crimson. She didn't speak. To answer their taunts and mild trickery with her own words would be degrading. One thought he could compare her to the knock-offs of Pirates of the Carribean. He even went as far to mock her verbiage. Sure, it was dated, but dammit, it was how she talked when she got agitated. Bullets ripped through the air, some coming close enough to kiss her skin with speedy homage. Everyone seemed to either be mocking her, or ignoring her by not meeting her challenge. A sneer pulled her face into a mask of vengance and hate. She would not stand for this any longer. Her sword vanished, changing into a puff of smoke that soon dissapated into the night air. Yet another stray bullet hissed her way, and Dark's eyes slid around to look at it. The bullet quivered mid-air and halted centimeters from her face. Suspended in mid-air the bullet had Dark's complete attention. Slowly, she lifted her hand up and touched the bullet ever so gently for a vampire. The bullet ricocheted away, zinging off and away.

Calmly, Dark walked through the battle, smokey after-images following her movements as she evaded careless attacks. She moved forward and backwards as it was neccessary, eventually coming back to her original point. Sighing, Dark realized this fight wasn't going to go anywhere. She knew that Silent was older than her, and she could get no reading on Virgil. The Slayers were for the most part, a joke. Riker she took seriously because he had quite nearly actually caused her some severe bodily injury. The others, especially the one that had tried to attack her were stupid. Dark inhaled and then exhaled, a great and thick mist rolling in as she did so. Deep within her subconcious, where the collective conciousnesses of all her meals resided, something stirred. A dark and twisted being born of the evil Dark brought with her arose, questioning Dark's motives as it woke.

It spoke no words, for it only knew feelings. But on a different level it spoke, and twisted Dark's own stoic emotions about until her thoughts were it's own.

Blood for blood, and screams for taunts. Paint the town with the death of the past. Repay them tenfold for what they wrought upon you. All turns to nothing.

"...And all turns to nothing..." Dark murmered to herself, lost in a thrall of emotions she no longer wanted.

Darksabre
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:53 am

As Jim rushed in toward Virgil, he smirked, he was feeling quite...violent tonight. He took note of the blade rising into the air. Virgil lifted his blade to meet his with a great clash. Virgil used Jim's own momentum, and fell back, still blocking. Jim went right on past Virgil. Virgil smirked. "Foolish boy, have you no swordsmanship ability?"

Hearing Kurt's taunts. "I shall fight the both of you if you like. I was merely not interupting Dark's bout with you, imbecile."

He noticed Dark seemed to be...distant to say the least. "She is quite the odd one...one moment, battle ready, one moment, completely calm. Intriguing." He thought on. wondering if she would even perhaps turn on him or Silent. He worried not about it too much. He wouldn't let thoughts like that ruin this.

"Silent seems to be indulging himself I see." He said as he could sniff out the fresh scent of vampire blood. He looked to Dark once more. "Lady Dark, if you wish to help, be it so. If not, well...your loss, love." He said to her. He looked back to Jim and on his other side, Kurt. "Will the two of you fight me, or each other? Ha." He said in a tone. "Oh, and just to humor you, Kurt, I shall not use teleportation." He said smiling.

Virgil needed teleportation not. His speed was uncanny anyway. He began his attack motion. Kicking back, toward the holster of one of his guns, sending it in the air toward Kurt. Moving quick enough to look like teleportaion, he closed the distance between himself and Kurt quickly. He came in high, and switched up his game, he went low, gaining more speed, and aimed a strike for Kurts gut. As he did that, he caught the gun, and without looking, fired a shot at Jim. "If the both of them wish to challenge me, then they shall get it."

Riker follwed up with a shot to Silent's remarks. Riker's ability was kicking in. It was an odd feeling indeed. He could feel the three vampires. Yet Silent and Virgil...those two seemed older, more toned. Darks energy felt more so like a volcano, unstable power. Perhaps he was wrong though. Shaking their feeling, he focused on Silent.

He remembered the red logo on his eye-wrap. "Rome eh? You think the Society doesn't know? Hmph." He said. He immeidiately fired three shots. Not even that wall coould hold up forever. But it had appeared that Silent had moved back some more.

"Fine, we'll do things your way, for fun." He stayed in the empty street, and came into view of silent. He holstered the shotgun on his back, pulling out his Katana. Twirling it in his hands he spoke. "I may not be old as you, but I know of the old ways." He said threateningly. He rushed into the alley. His sword slightly behind him in his hands, when he entered the alley, he jumped, and placed a foot on the wall. And in one motion, he aimed a slash and a kick at Silent at the same time.

Mr. Devious
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:41 am

Jim fell past Virgil and heard him say "Foolish boy, have you no swordsmanship ability?" Jim flipped over landing to face Virgil, pulled out his gun and shot hitting the bullet out of the air. damn he thought, now he understood why his training had included being shot at. He ran forward and began the attack on Virgil. He didn't let up hitting every weak point in his defense (which were very few.) He started landing some blows and then jumped back and stopped. He smiled "I think you see your not dealing with some weakling here, I grew up fighting in Europe, they get a lot meaner then you there, luck and my mentors saved me on more then one occasion, i don't think they will have to now."

SoulsFlame
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darksabre on Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:34 am

Dark shook her head, her hat threatening to come off with the movement. Now was most definetly not the time to get involved in battle. She needed to cool off. Contrary to what was being projected, Dark was nowhere near calm. Her emotions got stronger as her expressions grew dimmer. The calmer she looked, the more unstable she got. When she reacted to jibes and catcalls and jeers, she was relatively mellow, but as soon as she stopped talking back and started eyeing everything with a cool, indifferent stare, bad things were soon to happen. Now there was something off within her body and she wasn't going to rain hell down on just anyone.

Dark had to consider someone worthy of death before she killed them. Sure, she'd kill just about anyone, but she like to think she had some sort of honor left in her. Or at the very least a way to ensure that only the weakest opponents remained. Take Riker for example. She'd kill him, but not the half-breed who had confronted her. The half-breed was, quite frankly, not worth the effort of raising her blade, and definetly not worth the work it'd take to re-sharpen her blade afer slicing through his flesh. But in her current state, Dark knew that even one death would most likely send her over the edge and she really didn't want to demolish the entire city of New York in one go. She was kind of fond of the place and really didn't want to have to move again. With nary a sound, Dark sunk down into the ground, her eyes downcast. As much as her instinct to kill and destroy was demanding her to move and do bodily injury to others, she wouldn't. Not at the moment.

Later... She promised herself. I'll kill every last one of them later.

Darksabre
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:04 pm

When riker rushed into the alley way Silent looked up and grinned lightly. ~*Rash movements child. You would have been better in the street*~ he dashed back the alley was long and lit, for now, not to narrow, but with a few dumpsters and trashcans its made it seem so. Silent moved to his left, parrying rikers blade to the right, he rolled around Rikers kick and made a blind slash for rikers back, rolling he sheathed one of his weapons and picked up rubble from the shells that had landed agaisnt the buildings wall and tossed one at the light in the street shattering it, he quickly picked another and broke the light in the alleyway. It was almost unseeable in the alleyway now with he exeption of the entrance were the moon's light showed. ~*I do hope your not afraid of the dark.*~ he spoke into his mind. He hung in the air above riker for a moment. ~*and no, my people.*~ a distaste was obvious when the thought went through his mind ~*know of yours, and yours of mine, we have warred for centuries, though i do not know why...we are all a virus to this world. Humans and vampires alike are greedy self conserved insolent morons when it comes down to it.*~ he dashed towards the exit to show his form in the moonlight, letting riker know he was watching him. ~*I do love a good game of chess, your move child.*~ he sat in a shadow and waited to see how riker would react, thumbing a needle at his wrist, his knives were sheathed but could quickly be drawn.

Vladimer
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:40 pm

Virgil realized that Jim had dodged the bullet. Glancing back for less than a second he noticed Jim was on the move. He still was goung to follow through with his attack on Kurts ribs first. As Jime neared him, Virgil twirled his gun. He paried the majority of the blows with his gun. A few hits were landed on his arm, but he could use that.

He took his bloody arm, and spun around. He got blood in the eyes of both Jim and Kurt. Blinded now, he would leave Kurt to face off against Jim.

"Europe you say?" He said, trying to contain his laughter. "Maybe I should quit with this accent and talk normally." His voice changed to that of his original European accent. "The style you have chosen to use...I was around when it was invented, I helped invent it. So you better be more prepared than that." Virgil closed distance now. Jim was different, he was a human. A single shot could kill him, or a vital blow with his sword. Virgil arose high, coming down with his blade, to cut Jim's skull in half. If Jim tried to go low, he was there, with his pistol, ready to blast him into oblivion.

He stood there in the darkness. "You know...I do agree with you...to an extent about neither of us being right for this world. But it's no use...we're here." He closed his eyes in the darkness. The strange ability to sense them was kicking in. His breathing slowed. Nerves, all gone. The only thing he could feel now, was Silent. He blocked out the fleeing Dark, and raging Virgil. Completely focused now, he acted. "Why would I fear the dark, friend...I see just as good." And with that, he moved his freed hand to his back, twirling his Streetsweeper up wards and fired, and with his sword hand, aimed a slash up toward Silent's face.

Mr. Devious
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:08 pm

Silent's expectations were correct, this one had a power, a strong power against vampires. Pulling out his knives again quickly as he flipped back he deflected one slug and landed ont he ground with a smirk on his face. ~*Finaly a slayer worthy of some recongnition. When i report to Rome of your death Riker, i will not let your skill be downplayed.*~ he moved foreward putting on foot on to gain momentum with his other leg, kicking a trashcan towards Riker he charged behind it using it as a shield from his gun. ~*I will leave out your trinket though, it would be amuch more intresting tale*~ as he reached riker he disappeared, traveling into the shadows behind Riker. Taking a strike at him from the back, keeping his other blade open for defensive action, his aim was for damage along the spinal cord.

Vladimer
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:03 pm

Kurt stepped out. "You better get him, or you'll be as dead as him." He looked for the girl he was fighting, but felt a little blind for some reason.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:09 pm

"My death...heh, it will be a beautiful thing, when my time comes that is." As he saw Silent begin kick the trashcan his way, he reacted immeidiately. He brought around his gun, and fired at the trashcan, hoping to hit Silent. When the trashcan was blown away, he reailized it was a sheild, Silent had expected that. He lifted his gun for defense, when Silent vanished. Even though he disappeared, Riker was able to feel the energy, feel that it moved to the shadows behind him. 'I'll humor him." Riker hadn't moved until he felt Silent coming behind him. He literally felt the killing energy of the vampire behind him. Silent was quick, and his aim, precise, but Riker would not go down as easily as one would think.

He didn't want to let on that he knew what was coming, so he waited and waited. Finally, when the moment was right he made his subtle move. He stepped the the left quickly. Flicking his wrist into motion, his sword immeidiatley pointed directly behind him. It was too late. Silent had struck Riker in the back, luckily, for the side step, he didn't have nerve damage, but, his kidney had been hit. Internal bleeding could be a problem for him. But Silent was not left unharmed, oh no. For because of Rikers movement and the tilting of his katana, Silent now had a blade through the right side of his ribcage. Normally a fatal wound for a human, but for his kind, he would survive.

Breathing hard, Riker twisted the blade, and then yanked it out of his chest. He stumbled foreward and turned around, pointing the blade at Silent. "For all of your years un-contested, you grew cocky." He smiled and coughed up blood." Weren't expecting that one, were ya, you freaky bastard..." Riker knew their bout was over and done with. "Until next time..." He said, waiting to see Silent's reaction.

Mr. Devious
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:38 pm

Jim steadied himself, and raised his gun firing straight into Virgil's hidden barrel (what luck he thought later) and it broke apart, then he swung his sword up in a slash attacking while spinning dodging the blade except for a little wound it left on his back and leaving a gash in Virgil's side. he then jumped away. "I said i fought in Europe, but that doesn't mean i didn't move around a lot, plus that gash will take a little while to heal, sense this sword is a vampire slayer, You wont heal with your powers, so if you want to continue I'm ready." He brought his sword up, and it was glowing a little now, almost like it was happy to taste the vampire blood.

ooc: If I'm over doing it a bit, sorry I'm just trying to even out my character with the vampires sense vamps are kick ass already you kinda have the advantage.

SoulsFlame
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:25 pm

Silent's face looked shocked slightly as rikers katana came in at him, moving his defensive blade down to block he knew it would be to late. He thought their would be an attack, hence leaving a defense ready for action, but did not think this human to be as quick on the reaction as he was, his power of sensing vampires was much stronger then he had initially thought. A mistake he would not make again. If silent could have let out a scream of pain he might have. Sparks flew as his knife meet the metal of Rikers blade inserting into his body. In the dark the small light given off by the sparks lit up Silents features, he seemed in pain, but grimmicing a smile as well. It had been years since the blood that flowed through him had even had a chanceto think about spilling to the earth he walked on. Backing up he took in a long breath of air and closed his eyes behind the dark sash that hid them from the world. The blood flooded gently down his bottom torso and he came back to looking towards Riker. Weakened by the blow he stumbled back slightly. ~*Your power of perception for my kin...I greatly misinterperated it.*~ his voice in Rikers head spoke as a human would with a similar wound, gasping slightly, though his frame didnt seem to be in as bad a shape as he let on. His wounds were already slowly healing, it would be a few days untill this one was healed though. ~*Your correct young Riker, it has been a long time since my combatative spirit was awakened, i gave myself my own weakness.*~ a laugh shot into rikers head, a weak one. ~*I thank you Riker.*~ he pulled himself together standing strait and went into a bow. ~*The night is yours Riker, go heal your wounds.*~ he tasted his blood in the air and heard him gasping for breath. Coming up from the bow he dissapeaered into the shadows where leaving Riker with one more thought, sending a mocking chuckle into his head. ~*You would call me a monster, but you and I are truely not so diffrent child.*~ He came up from the shadows and leaned on some boxes, blood still spilling...danm your laziness, he cursed to himself as he sought out for a snack to heal his wounds. He had already feed for the night but would need another to heal himself. Coming upon a woman stumbeling with a man out of a night club and moving around to the wall he uickly grabbed them both pulling them to the rooftop, they would have screamed of they could have. When silent was done feasting he looked at the corpses and was disgusted with himself, it was a nessecity for the moment however. He fell back, he needed rest now. Not to far from his apartment he made his way there in quite thought, his battle for the evening running through his head over and over again.

Vladimer
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darksabre on Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:40 pm

A shadow detatched itself from the relative strength and firmness of the inner right wall of an abandoned warehouse. Said shadow fell to the floor in a rather undignfied lump of formless black. Within that very same warehouse was a drug cartel and many stoned/thrashed/trashed humans in varying stages of stoned/thrashed/trashed-ness. One was lucid enough to notice that the shadowy figure was female. He, however, was not lucid enough to remember that the female he was advancing on had come out of the wall. Drugs and carnal desires clouded his marginal intellect as he drew closer. The woman struggled to stand, only managing to get to her hands and knees. In that man's mind, that was really only as far as she needed to go. He slurred some obscenity or another in her general direction, a lewd movement accompaning his words.

He didn't get the chance to scream as the whirlwind dervish of the seas rose up and struck the life out of him. The shadows didn't receed from the figure's form, but they parted enough to allow blazing crimson eyes a view of her surroundings.

All is gone, all is silent...

The blood was left, untouched as the figure advanced, swaying slightly on unsteady knees. No thought entered her mind. There was nothing, nothing to feel, nothing to desire, nothing to hold her back. If she was able to form a coherent thought, she would've stopped. She would've let them live. She wouldn't kill a drunk, and she didn't want to kill druggies there was no honor in that in the least. But she had no thought, she had no semblance of honor left. All she could do was kill, and hope that somehow the killing brought a part of her back. It never really did. But she could try, even if she didn't know that she was trying. The darkness within easily overpowered any and everything else.

And this 'White Place' is that person's tomb...

Splashes of red painted the walls as her fury raged forth. Thoughts and memories long greyed out from time resurfaced and subsided over and over, each flitting away before she could grab hold of the reality within them and pull herself out of the darkness that surrounded her. Left, right, foward and back, she stepped, ever so grcefully.

Left, right, forward and back to music even she couldn't hear.

Darksabre
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!