Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Solanum Virus

The Solanum Virus

a part of “The Solanum Virus”, a fictional universe by Kuukakulily.

You have survived the outbreak of the Solanum virus. It is now 3 months after the initial outbreak and you are struggling to survive in a world full of reanimated corpses. Will you join forces to live or will you depend on only yourself?(Full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Solanum Virus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Solanum Virus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:51 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Solanum Virus"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] The Solanum Virus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhyme on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:07 am

I think.... yes. I'll have to ask you kindly for a spot, if you don't mind.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhyme
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:14 am

Hm, reserve me a spot if others seem interested. I fell it would be an unnecessary waste of time for me to create a character and then find out that this thing didn't even move past the the first post. :D

Also, can you provide a bit more info, like are there "special" zombies in this? like those who have been exposed to a large amount of Solanum Virus or maybe been in touch with both the virus and had a disease before being infected? If yes, then what do they look like, how do the react to living humans and other zombies and where do they usually like to "hang out".

Also, where will we all start out? Where do you want the plot to go, or do you put all the responsibility of bringing the story forward onto the other players themselves?

EDIT: Ignore the question about which land we're in. Just checked "Places" and it states "United States". ^_^

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:43 am

@Sibrand:There's no special type of zombies.

@Rhyme: I will reserve a spot for you.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:49 am

That's one question answered.

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:07 pm

May I reserve a spot?

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:31 pm

I'd like to reserve a spot, please.

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:48 pm

Keep a spot ready for me, I'm making a character as we speak.( I just need to find a fitting picture)
there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:59 pm

Make a spot ready for me too!

Wheatley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:02 pm

@Sibrand (and At the others as well, just for information)
IMHumbleO, The zombies as set forth by Max Brooks in his Zombie Survival Guide, the wikipedia article of which may be found here are perhaps the most realistic and quite suited to our RP. So .. no special kinds of zombies.

If Kuukakulily is agreeable to RPing Zombies as they are described in the above, then no diseases prior to the reanimation would matter.

In any case, it's an interesting read.
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Yashie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:06 pm

I wanted the most realistic and logical zombies in the roleplay, and Max Brooks does a great job of explaining them so I like the suggestion.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ELECTRIKPASSION on Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:56 pm

If that last spot is still left I'd love to have it :)

ELECTRIKPASSION
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:30 pm

you got it :)

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:21 pm

I'll create my character tomorrow, probably around noon. I normally would have it up by now, but I've got a migraine growing and I've got to babysit all night until 3 am. So when my character isn't up tonight, don't think I abandoned my reservation please. :)

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:29 pm

@BriBriBearx:No problem,but please try to have it up by then. If you can't, just PM me.

I will be going to work soon, so if you submit a character and I don't immediately accept it, that's why. If I find something wrong with your character, I'll PM you, but thus far everyone has awesome characters ^^

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:14 pm

I will be adding another slot for another person. Please try to submit your character applications by tomorrow. :)

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:48 pm

I've never seen slots for an RP fill up faster! I can hardly wait :D

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:07 pm

Me neither! I was going to do The Nerd with the Max Brooks Book stereotype (Which btw doesn't describe me at all) BUT someone beat me to it!
*Glares at Yashie*
I'm just kidding...for the most part. I just modelled Solamon after my boss :D

Wheatley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:20 pm

By the way Wheatley, I Love Solamon. He seems like a great character to play.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:24 pm

Kuukakulily wrote:By the way Wheatley, I Love Solamon. He seems like a great character to play.

I also agree. Where'd you find the picture? For that matter where do the REST of you find pictures?

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!