Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Soulmate Principle

The Soulmate Principle

a part of “The Soulmate Principle”, a fictional universe by Tilly.

Everyone has someone, they'll find that out soon enough.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Soulmate Principle”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Soulmate Principle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:13 pm

Reservations, Suggestions, Questions, and Complaints! I'll take them all here!

If you have a specific pairing you have in mind, let me know, I might be willing to add it.

这个月我很慢!对不起!
This month I'm super busy, so sorry for my inactivity!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tilly
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Soulmate Principle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:17 pm

I want to reserve the Student from the Teacher x Student pairing.
Please.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Of course, I'll save the spot for you right now! :)

Tilly
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Can I have the teacher spot? Please and thank you.
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:10 pm

May I reserve the Rebellious student? Thank you very much. I'll try to write my character's profile as soon as possible

The Black Death
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:12 pm

May I reserve the Poor student please? ^^

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:12 pm

okay okay
uhhh i want Innocent PLEASE

it may take me a while to get up my profile COMPLETELY, im going away for a few days, but um, i REALLY LIKE INNOCENT KIDS AND YAOI so. yeah. man. can i please have him? :3

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:32 pm

This looks interesting. Do you guys mind if i just read it?
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:01 am

Wow! What a pleasant surprise, I thought it'd take longer for roles to start going. So, yes yes yes and yes! All of your spots are reserved for now(48 hours actually). If you need more time just let me know! I'll have my character up after class...or something like that...yeah.

Emotionless, you're more than welcome to read along :)

Oh yeah, every spot except for the Popular Student are all reserved. I have someone who might be taking that one too, sooo all of the spots are on hold right now.

Tilly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:18 am

I have put up the coding and stuffs though I haven't finished it yet. It's currently 12 in the morning so I have to sleep so I can go to school tomorrow. I'll finish it after I come home though

The Black Death
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinechan on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:48 am

Hi, I'm new here, I have just started to roleplay lately so I don't have much experience. But i do want to join this.
So may I suggest a new Couple: "Disciplined Student (Student in The student council) and The Rule-Breaker (maybe it's a little bit like rebellious student but I think we could make them best friends)" I want to join this but I think I couldn't roleplay the "Popular Kid" because I don't really get this character...I'm sorry for this inconvenience, so if you don't agree with this than it's okay. If you agree, then I want to reserve the Disciplinal student spot. Thanks a lot :)!

Hinechan
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:56 pm

The Black Death...TBD...err Death? There's no need to rush, I know most people have school. I actually have some homework I should be doing now...but I'm procrastinating. Anyway, sleep well!

Hinechan, I'm all up for people suggesting new couples. Uh, it is sort of similar to the other role but what the hell, go for it! I had to turn away some people because the roles were already taken, so I don't think it'll be a problem finding someone to take the other role. I'll add the pairing to the list and save your spot :)

I don't even know if I need to say it, but it's okay for some of the characters to already know each other. They can be friends, enemies, ex's, eh whatever ^-^

Tilly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:40 pm

okay okay, yes i still wanna be in this, but as i said before i am LEAVING...tonight. Since im packing and such right now, i'm not sure what i will have done. i'll be gone until uh....Wednesday....SO, whatever i get done today (a shitty persona and some stuff at the most) i'll send it. and fix when i get back

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:00 pm

It's all good, enjoy your trip!

I really thought I'd have my character finished by now, but I just spent the past two hours doing Chinese homework, annnd I'm not done, and my head hurts so tomorrow is another day! ^-^

Tilly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:50 pm

I'm moving really slowly on this character Dx but I should have him done by tomorrow so don't give up my reserve please! ^^

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Thanks for the spot Tilly sweetheart ^^

@Hinechan it looks like we are partners in crime for this lol ^^
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Black Death on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:57 pm

I will have to finish my characters tomorrow... something comes up so I haven't had enough time yet. My deepest apology.

The Black Death
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilly on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Don't worry about it. I'm not rushing anyone, I haven't even submitted my own yet ^-^;;

Tilly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinechan on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:52 pm

@lovely: Omg, I'm so relief, I thought I would be forever alone!
I'm counting on ya,Partner. And I'm looking forward to it :)

Hinechan
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:39 am

@Hine, I'm looking to it also. This looks like it is going to be fun ^^

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!