Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Space Station Draws Near

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

The Space Station Draws Near

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spacedxst on Sun May 14, 2017 1:29 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Spacedxst (I do go by just Dust or Space, no need for the formality), and I'm your local cloud of space detritus that has only just passed close enough to the gateway to join!

I thought I'd drop by to introduce myself to you all and maybe meet some cool people (And from what I've seen RPG is full to the bursting with them)!

I suppose here's the part where I put a bit about me down! I'm an artist (both traditional and digital), albeit a its just a hobby, and love going for walks and taking photos. I do a little bit of sculpture in my spare time, mostly small clay versions of whatever I'm interested in. My life consists mostly of basement punk rock shows, comic conventions and pop tarts. For a short time in 2016 I had an obsession with those lil Disney tsum tsums so I have a rather wide collection of them as well as a few larger star wars tsum tsums (Kylo Ren, due to the fact that I too am a whiny emo, Chewbacca and R2D2 because who doesn't love the big fuzzy man and the small robot). I adore star wars, musicals and am overly nostalgic for sailor moon.

I've always been in an off-on relationship with roleplay for a nuber of years, from table top things to the odd larp with friends a few years ago. I'm an avid writer and artist and have always found that roleplays serve to oil the creative cogs and service the my brain machine now and again. I suppose I got back into the rp scene due to a lovely little podcast called The Adventure Zone, the McElroy brothers and their dad reignited my love for roleplay and here I am.

My favourite genres of roleplay are definitely fantasy based or sci-fi based and I'm always interested in a modern take on anything. Overall, I'm not that picky as to what I roleplay, if something takes my fancy I'll definitely take a look and maybe join in.

Anyway, I think that's just about all the awful slew of information I can think to unleash on you. I really can't wait to meet you all!
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

spacedxst
Member for 7 years
Promethean Friendly Beginnings Author Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Re: The Space Station Draws Near

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Sun May 14, 2017 6:23 pm

Hey Dust and welcome to RPG! I also tend to gravitate towards more fantasy and sci-fi like roleplays, or at the very least roleplays that have those types of elements to them. I hope you'll enjoy your time spent on the site and it's nice to meet you.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Sun May 14, 2017 6:41 pm

Basement punk shows and indeed all clandestine punk shows are always cool. This is a pretty boss site, so get out there and spill some content fresh from the loins of Jupiter. Welcome!

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed May 17, 2017 7:54 pm

Welcome to RPGateway. Have fun!
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Thu May 18, 2017 11:07 am

Welcome aboard!

Old anime is awesome, Sailor Moon especially ;)

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NathanBros on Fri May 19, 2017 8:14 pm

Welcome to the forums Dust, enjoy your stay!
Luigi Time!!!
"I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now."
My blog: VST Plugins Free Download

NathanBros
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!