The Starhawks Take Wing!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

The Starhawks Take Wing!

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby Fishbucket on Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:09 pm

Adventure Amongst The Stars!
Have you ever looked up in the sky and wished to fly amongst those distant stars, seeking adventure, glory, and fortune? Have you run out of luck and looking for a fresh start? Do you have debts to pay with unsavory sorts?

The Starhawks have a place for you!

Come join a skilled mercenary crew, comprised of soldiers of fortune from all over the multiverse. We accept anyone who knows how to handle themselves in a fight. Seek out Ean Falcor on Misrana for more details

OOC: The Starhawks are a group of mercenaries based out of the ship known as the Cobalt Glaive. You can consider them a mix of Space cowboy, Outlaw star, and startrek. Any character concept is welcome, within reason. Regular events will be run with all who sign up for space faring Sci Fi action. As an aside, I'd like to have a number of NPC Characters replaced by anyone willing to take on the roles.

Franklin - Platoon commander for the Starhawks. He's in charge of the thirty professional mercenary soldiers that make up the Starhawks primary military force. He trains every member of starhawks to be the best of the best when it comes to ground combat, as well as making sure they have a basic understanding of vehicular maintenance, piloting fightercraft, and military coordination.

Tiffany Amed'dali - Chief Science officer/ Medic of the Starhawks. She's already been made, and is currently up for sale for 2000 ink.
The best stories do not have just one or two characters, but all sorts of characters. You might not see them that often or know them that well, but the fact that they were there is what makes the story seem real.

After all, Life is full of characters, is it not?
I solemnly swear that there shall never be more than a 48 hour delay to my response to any question or post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

Fishbucket
Member for 4 years
Writer of the Month, Jan. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Group Theory Arc Warden Storyteller Maiden Voyager Person of Interest Property Buyer Tipworthy Salesman Lifegiver Novelist Builder Visual Appeal

Re: The Starhawks Take Wing!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rizen_O_Laz on Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:17 pm

Any pitch on their first adventure?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rizen_O_Laz
Member for 0 years
Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fishbucket on Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:36 pm

Currently the Starhawks are en route to the Planet Canus, where they'll be getting the ship patched up after a run in with the Aschen Empire on Langara. After that, they'll be looking into a job involving the transport of a new commodity, completely above board, for once, over on the planet of Ruula

If all goes according to plan, Ean hopes to have a full compliment of crew before embarking.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fishbucket
Member for 4 years
Writer of the Month, Jan. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Group Theory Arc Warden Storyteller Maiden Voyager Person of Interest Property Buyer Tipworthy Salesman Lifegiver Novelist Builder Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FreePolity on Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:20 pm

I would be interested in joining the Starhawks. I noticed the Cobalt Glaive is currently on Langara. Is that where I should submit a character?

FreePolity
Member for 0 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver Author Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fishbucket on Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:46 am

I'll put an edit in the main post, but to make a character, you can actually find the Cobalt Glaive location, I'll have a link for it, again in the main post.

You can go there, and click the create a character here button to straight up start your character on the ship.

EDIT:Went back and realized that apparently I can't edit the main post for some reason.

So here's the link to the Ship itself.

Fishbucket
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joseph_Bennett on Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:32 pm

I'd like to be a part of The Cobalt Glaive's crew, but my character has run into a bit of trouble on Langara... He's going to be re-educated. I guess I'll find your ship afterwards, and I can't wait to do so.
Yours Truly,
Joseph Bennett

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-Frank Herbert, Dune.

Joseph_Bennett
Member for 0 years
Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Property Buyer Promethean World Builder Tipworthy Author Conversationalist Group Theory Arc Warden Storyteller Historian Person of Interest Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:10 pm

You know you can just make a new character, right?

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joseph_Bennett on Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:24 pm

Yeah, Law, I do, but I want to have a certain amount of characters and I want to use them for a lot of stuff, not just one thing and then forget I had them. I don't want to get too cluttered, because I'm ADD and I'll never figure out which one I want to use.

Joseph_Bennett
Member for 0 years
Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Property Buyer Promethean World Builder Tipworthy Author Conversationalist Group Theory Arc Warden Storyteller Historian Person of Interest Builder

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!