The State of Things

a topic in OOC: Discussion, Organization, and Reference, a part of the RPG forum.

For all out of character discussions and references.

The State of Things

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:03 pm

So. So we can all catch up and perhaps update the pilot thread, I want to go through and figure out where we stand with Continuing Legend.

A couple questions:
1. What time is it? We've jumped ahead in the current storyline multiple times, and I'd like to know the time period we're in now. Of course, everyone's welcome to be postdating things, and RPing things that have happened in the past...

2. Who are the major powers in this time?

3. What has been the course of history up to this point?

AC199 - Zechs Marquise mobilizes and begins to remanufacture mobile suits.
AC199 - The Trinity War - (what was this war about?)
AC202 - SIN mobilizes and becomes a strict regime, elitist Earth movement (Guardians of Reverence)
AC202 - Peace is negotiated between Earth and Colonies (SIN) by Ambassador Alighieri.
AC205 - Treaty broken as Earthers (purists) mount attacks on colonies?

4. What of the future? There are obviously far less mobile suits now, and this looks like it's turning into a guerilla conflict.

Discuss, please. All players from the past are welcome.
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 14 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller

Re: The State of Things

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:30 pm

Grah I don't feel like posting.

Things that happened in NAN:

My former character, Warren Keith McCue, was elected Leader of the NAN, and began building a small force of basic mobile suits throughout the continent, so that if war struck, he would be ready.

Twice he fought with }{G, once in New York City's Harbor, and once in a forested factory base which }{G had found out about.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Warr
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!