Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Story of Elven Lives...

a part of “The Story of Elven Lives...”, a fictional universe by Brid7225.

You are Elven, and the humans yet to take over your only home land. The 50 Year War is over, but the Elven population is still scarce and the humans still want revenge. Your Kingdom will soon fall and you are one of the survivors.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Story of Elven Lives...”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brid7225 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:37 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Story of Elven Lives..."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
>:D
Hi! :P
-Bridget

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Brid7225
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Story of Elven Lives...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:06 pm

Could I reserve a human knight?
Happiness has a tiny sorrow to it, wherein we always realize
For the first time that it was happiness once we part with it
I'm sure we can still make it even now, so
I have only one wish

- Kurosu Katsuhiko/Meg Rock/Nakagawa Shouko/Gurren Lagann - Happily Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Can I reserve the princesses bodyguard?
Never before have so many come together from all quarters of the galaxy. But never before have we faced an enemy such as this. The Reapers will show us no mercy. We must give them no quarter. They will terrorize our populations. We must stand fast in the face of that terror. They will advance until our last city falls, but we will not fall. We will prevail. Each of us will be defined by our actions in the coming battle. Stand fast. Stand strong. Stand together. Hackett out.

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Braedon on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:17 pm

I would like to reserve the archer.

Braedon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:24 pm

I'd love to reserve the mage.
Duranin battle poem from Tales of the past 3:
When shadow comes to claim our souls,
Some must rise - the light of old.

Names in stone, spirits of legend.
Deeds unknown, yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
Remember them, when in hope you doubt.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brid7225 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:33 pm

Pichu-Chan wrote:Could I reserve a human knight?

Sure!

Brid7225
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:14 pm

Could I reserve the witch, and would she be on her own side? Or would she be with the humans? Thx!
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brid7225 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:27 pm

Yes! I have people actually viewing this!

Brid7225
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:41 pm

I entered my character!! :D

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate~Pyrus on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:17 pm

What characters are taken and open. Its kind of confusing...
You are enough. Wear your mask and stay safe.

Chocolate~Pyrus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:08 am

^What he said. I'd like to reserve one of the open characters ... if there still are some open.
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Yashie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:33 pm

I will have my character for the bodyguard up soon.

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate~Pyrus on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:22 pm

Can I reserve one of the human knights? Also, can it be a girl?

Chocolate~Pyrus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:01 am

Is this still active? I'm almost done my character but if it's not I wont bother finishing it.

conor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brid7225 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:23 am

conor wrote:Is this still active? I'm almost done my character but if it's not I wont bother finishing it.

Yes, it's still active.

Brid7225
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:45 am

Choclate~Pyrus wrote:Can I reserve one of the human knights? Also, can it be a girl?

I was also wondering about if female knights were allowed.

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brid7225 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:27 pm

Yes of course, female knights are allowed!

Brid7225
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:41 am

Brid7225 wrote:
conor wrote:Is this still active? I'm almost done my character but if it's not I wont bother finishing it.

Yes, it's still active.

Awesome. I didnt mean to be defeatest or rude or anything, its just im so used to good sounding roleplays go dead so fast :( Anyway character will be up tonight :)

conor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:51 pm

Sorry about taking so long, but I finally submitted my character form!

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:44 pm

Submitted my character sheet ^_^

conor
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!