The Supernatural Me

The supernatural me

a part of “The Supernatural Me”, a fictional universe by inara1917.

(Can't really explain it so if intrested look inside)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Supernatural Me”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] The supernatural me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:30 pm

*chuckle* it's 1:30 in the morning, actually so gotta sleep now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolf
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:48 pm

well that doesn't make me sound dumb does it :L and ok go sleep then night night o/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

inara1917
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightDreams on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:55 pm

Can I reserve the nymph/fairy please? I'll have it up hopfullyin a couple hours if not by this tiome tomorrow...???
[img=100]http://kh13.com/forum/uploads/gallery/album_20/gallery_34137_20_42568.jpg[/img]

In this world its not faith that saves us but defiance

MidnightDreams
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:59 pm

inara1917 wrote:Yea sure for the both of you, Eleera Cain is it a girl or boy?

Well my dear i do believe i will make a female.
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Vampire Mistress on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:00 pm

May I reserve the werewolf? I want to make the werewolf a girl.

The Vampire Mistress
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:00 pm

Ok thanks i just wanted to double check.
And sure you can have the nymph/fairy person but what gender?
EDIT:Yes you can have the werewolf and make it a girl so thats all the girl spots gone so only need the guy and we can start XD

inara1917
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Micheal_Roberts on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:38 pm

what spots are open?

Micheal_Roberts
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:29 pm

um there is the teacher of the chosen beings, which means you could be any species you would like or you could be one of the guys who are hunting the chosen ones.

And people dont just go making characters without contacting me first! It really pisses me off!

inara1917
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Micheal_Roberts on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:13 pm

ok I'll make the teacher if you don't mind

Micheal_Roberts
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:25 pm

'llo, guys. Just wake up. I'm gonna make my char now ^^

blackwolf
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:26 am

That's my first post up...sorry it's so long...I tend to do that for intros.
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 8 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:45 am

manipulation over darkness and my post will be up tomorrow

blackwolf
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:13 pm

Ok dokey and wolf- you need to post on shouen academy keegan is starting to feel awkward :L

inara1917
Member for 8 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!