The Supernatural Me

The supernatural me

a part of “The Supernatural Me”, a fictional universe by inara1917.

(Can't really explain it so if intrested look inside)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Supernatural Me”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] The supernatural me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:15 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The supernatural me"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

inara1917
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The supernatural me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:22 am

Could i take the vampire please?
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eleera Cain
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:24 am

may I reserve Male Demon, please?

blackwolf
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:25 am

Yea sure for the both of you, Eleera Cain is it a girl or boy?

inara1917
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:37 am

May I please reserve a male Angel? I can get the character sheet up fairly quickly if you want.
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 8 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:51 am

BEKA!!!! I AINT SEEN WELL RP'ED WITH YOU IN AGES XD haha im hyper im on pepsi :L and yes yes you may :L and take as long as you want i dont mind hehe.

inara1917
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:21 am

hello, Riku-kun. Nice to see you again. sorry, i tend to call people by their chars' names

blackwolf
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:31 pm

inara1917 wrote:BEKA!!!! I AINT SEEN WELL RP'ED WITH YOU IN AGES XD haha im hyper im on pepsi :L and yes yes you may :L and take as long as you want i dont mind hehe.

I know inara-chan...It's been too long. I sent in my character, hope you like. If I need to change anything, let me know.

blackwolf wrote:hello, Riku-kun. Nice to see you again. sorry, i tend to call people by their chars' names

Hello to you also, Kage-sempai! It's alright, I tend to do that as well. And glad to be RP'ing with you in something else.

BekaL101
Member for 8 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:42 pm

so do i, Riku-kun...this should be interesting, don't you think?

blackwolf
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:45 pm

Character is fine XD and i know its been too long, but glad to rp with you again XD

inara1917
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:50 pm

i have to make a char that is completely different from his supernatural form (aka a kind and gentle demon) *giggle evilly* this should be fun

blackwolf
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:56 pm

i think im scared of your ideas o.o haha its up to you how you want your characters so have fun :L

inara1917
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:04 pm

I will take that as a compliment, Keegan-chan. Consider the fact that i like daring things *wink* but i have to submit my char in the morning. It's bedtime for me.

blackwolf
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:09 pm

Don't worry, inara-chan, blackwolf's ideas are scary, yes, but relatively tame compared to some of mine...In every other RP we've been in, I was holding back.
I will pm you if I come up with something particularly evil, so you can okay it first. No promises that I will (my mind only works when it wants to) , but if I do, you'll be the first to know, kay?

Goodnight, Kage-sempai!

BekaL101
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:09 pm

Haha thats ok Daitan-kun XD and i know you like daring things and ok night o/.

inara1917
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeepResign on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:12 pm

I'll write up a werewolf as soon as I post this.
A bad random number generator: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.78n+90, 1, 1, 1,1...

Software undergoes beta testing shortly before it's released. Beta is Latin for 'This **** still isn't working.'

Programming graphics in X is like finding the square root of Pi using Roman numerals.

DeepResign
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:16 pm

OK thats fine XD

inara1917
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:16 pm

*chuckling* good day to you, too Riku-kun, Keegan-chan it's daytime at your place, right? *go to sleep and begin to sleeptalk about submiting char in the morning*

blackwolf
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeepResign on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:20 pm

Never mind. I can't, too busy with school work.

DeepResign
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:23 pm

OK never mind then.
Ok im sorry im crap at japanese things :( and yea its day time for me i think your like 7 hours in front of me if so it would be around 3:24 am for you:L

inara1917
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!