The Survival Kit Academy || Remaster

The Survival Kit Academy || Remaster (Full)

a part of “The Survival Kit Academy || Remaster”, a fictional universe by chrian..

Young mages and demons are forced to work together. (Full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Survival Kit Academy || Remaster”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Survival Kit Academy || Remaster (Full)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:48 am

Hi, everyone, so finally I decided to remaster this RP, as Kapento suggested before :)
Please reserve your char here and if you have you have any questions, feel free to ask :)
Last edited by chrian. on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:45 pm, edited 16 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chrian.
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: The Survival Kit Academy || Remaster

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxwellH on Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:54 pm

Seems fun, I'll be sure to put my best foot forward.
I'll go Group 1, Demon 1 if that is fine.
I really enjoyed Shrek back in years ago when I watched it, Favorite color is orange, or pink, I dunno life throws curve balls and I like both.
Oh and my character with be speaking in turquoise, face claim is Dunya Musta'sim from Magi incase your curious.
Thank you very much for your time ^-^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaxwellH
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:38 pm

May I reserve Group 1 - Demon 2, if it's okay.
I enjoyed a lot Frozen, favorite color is purple and blue.
My character is going to speak in this color.
Face claim is Jibril Flugel from No Game No Life.
Thank you so much.
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Mei
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eionne on Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:18 pm

May I reserve the group 3 mage 1?
My favorite Dreamworks film is How To Train Your Dragon.
Favorite color would have to be either teal or some kind of green gray hybrid, but my character would probably speak in this color.
Face claim:Inori Aizawa
Last edited by Eionne on Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eionne
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:27 pm

Glad to see this is back up! I think I'll switch it up and take a mage this time, group 1!

My FC shall be Mimori Tougou!

Keen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:03 pm

Okay, reserved for you all :)

chrian.
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:10 pm

Might I please have my spot back as one of the demons of Group 3?

Favorite Dreamworks movie is How to Train your Dragon 2

Face Claim for now would be Nase Izumi from Beyond the Boundary, this might change though.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ᏝᏋαŽ₯Ꮧ on Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:57 pm

Hey! :)

Mind if I reserve one of the teacher roles and make her female? The FC shall be Sode no Shirayuki from Bleach:

She will either speak in this colour or this colour.

My favourite DreamWorks movie outta be Shrek... Cause that movie is a family movie and brought lots of fun laughs out of us all. ^^

And my favourite colour is light blue. :D

ᏝᏋαŽ₯Ꮧ
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:13 am

Thanks for ya'll submissions, I'll update :)
@ᏝᏋαŽ₯Ꮧ Is she going to be a Mage or a Demon?
Okay, since there pretty much a lot of females, I'd like if there are anyone who want to reserve a char, it'd be a male, just to balance the genders a bit, but that isn't compulsory.
Last edited by chrian. on Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

chrian.
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ᏝᏋαŽ₯Ꮧ on Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:37 am

Oh sorry! Totally forgot. ^^; She's going to be a mage, if that is alright with you.
Last edited by ᏝᏋαŽ₯Ꮧ on Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

ᏝᏋαŽ₯Ꮧ
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:41 am

I'd preferred that she'd be a Demon since 2 of my chars are Mages already, still, if you're comfortable with her to be a Mage then that's okay :D

chrian.
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ᏝᏋαŽ₯Ꮧ on Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:42 am

Oh no, that's totally fine. I can make her a demon. :) And you're right, I see there are already mages so maybe it would be best if I do make a demon.

ᏝᏋαŽ₯Ꮧ
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:46 am

Then it's settled then :D

chrian.
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:14 am

okay. got a lot of stuff to remember. Um, I'd either like Mage 1 from group 2. or i'd like group 3 demon 2just in case you don't want to start another group without filling another. Favorite DreamWorks movie? Prince of Egypt is the only one I actually enjoyed. favorite color would be wine red or navy blue. i'll type dialogue in which ever isn't taken. sorry but my character IS a girl though :P she's already existing and she seems like she'd fit into the story. The face claims don't have names unfortunately. I tracked down where they're from (took me 30 minutes) and they just never got names. but here's the pic.

VincentRayne
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Survival Kit Academy || Remaster (6 slots open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:40 am

I'm sorry though but I thought I've stated that I required the FCs to be from animes? Your FC didn't really look like it came from an anime (to me). From the look of it, it seems that your pic is just a fanart, which is why she doesn't have names. My apology though but can you come up with another FC? I still prefer it to be a male, but if you still want your char to be a girl then I'm completely fine :D

In the meanwhile, I'll just put you in reserve. Since an old player ask me for the demon role through PM, I guess your char will take the mage role :)

chrian.
Member for 6 years

Hey, Chrian! Just one question while I'm working on my character; Is there any certain age range that the teachers need to be in? Do they need to be older then the students or does it not matter?

ᏝᏋαŽ₯Ꮧ
Member for 6 years

Re: The Survival Kit Academy || Remaster (6 slots open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:35 am

Chrian Blaire wrote:I'm sorry though but I thought I've stated that I required the FCs to be from animes? Your FC didn't really look like it came from an anime (to me). From the look of it, it seems that your pic is just a fanart, which is why she doesn't have names. My apology though but can you come up with another FC? I still prefer it to be a male, but if you still want your char to be a girl then I'm completely fine :D

In the meanwhile, I'll just put you in reserve. Since an old player ask me for the demon role through PM, I guess your char will take the mage role :)

the character is indeed original and unfortunately I don't know much "anime" to get references from. if it was fan art then the character would indeed have a name (normally). the artist does indeed do anime artwork though. you can tell by looking at his other artwork. its just from this pic it's hard to tell because you can't see the eyes and it's very detailed. does the picture actually have to be from an anime? original artwork won't work? if that's the case i'll have to get on looking through google images for something, which I couldn't find the right pic the first time.

VincentRayne
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Survival Kit Academy || Remaster (5 slots open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:07 pm

@ ᏝᏋαŽ₯Ꮧ Well, I think normally the teachers are older than the students :D And I think the age should ranged from 20 or something. Hope that help :)
@Vincent I'd prefer that the FC would be from an anime, and I think that using gifs will make it more lively :) Sorry for all the troubles.

chrian.
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:15 pm

Hey everyone!

My FC will be Amaimon from Blue Exorcist. His speak text will be in #336600.

Favourite Dreamworks film would be How To Train Your Dragon, and my favourite colour would be navy blue. C:

Kapento
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:58 pm

Hello, I would like to reserve Group 2, Demon One. My favorite color is purple and I love How to Train Your Dragon 2. My FC will be... Neko Kuroha.
Her text color is: #0080FF

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!