Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

The Tale of Three Worlds- Before the Storm

The Tail of Three Worlds- Before the Storm

a part of “The Tale of Three Worlds- Before the Storm”, a fictional universe by Oborosen.

Since time immemorial the three worlds have known a tenuous yet strained peace. But even before they're realms touched everything was never truly right and correct. Your parties mission leads you to find a deep seated evil that must be stopped.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Tale of Three Worlds- Before the Storm”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Tail of Three Worlds- Before the Storm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:42 am

I am working on a reply here and for CP to get things moving once more. Sort of surprised we have not heard from anyone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:00 pm

Okay so working on a post but there was a death in the family last night and things are a bit scattered now for me. I will get to this once I have a better handle on things.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:51 pm

I think the RP is as good as doomed without at least four people. I was waiting for Qaida because without her precense we just can't go on with the story.

Thorait
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:10 am

I believe that Qaida is more focused on Wattpad at the moment, though I can see why. Writing a novel takes plenty of time out of ones schedule.

I am sorry to hear that Slippers, just take everything at a pace and it all should be fine.

Not able to really drum up any support for this Rp, except with two new friends. However they are still preoccupied with their own Rps and are not able to join at this present time. On Monday, if no one can come back to post in the story, I will be forced to retire this story yet again.

I was hoping to finish the first Chapter at least this time around.

Oborosen
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:50 am

The day has come and I can no longer find it in myself to keep up hopes that I can draw more attention to this Rp. Though I will continue writing for the novel in my own time, I see its time to finally put it to rest.

I would like to thank everyone that at least tried to help me make it this far and while this does not mean I am done with RPgateway. It does mean that this story has run its course.

In the future I may be driven to maybe start another of the story arcs if the fancy does strike me. Though I am nowhere near that point in my own telling of the tale.

Oborosen
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:10 pm

Sorry to hear we are closing it down. The holidays have been rough, I lost my uncle just before Christmas and have found my time limited.

Hopefully in the future we can write together again.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!