Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Tails of War

The Tails of War

a part of “The Tails of War”, a fictional universe by Just Sayin'.

Two Werewolf packs. . One forest. A fight for land, a fight for dominance. . [More Info. Inside] (REopen)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Tails of War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Tails of War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:11 pm

*hands augusta a muffin*

and i will start working on her once i get done eating my dinner
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:15 pm

Why thank you Echo! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:15 pm

Party, party, party, party! xD

Ah! I saved one for you, mi amiga! ;)

Hurr:

All betta? o3o

WAIT! Two damn muffins?! Heck naw.

Gimme my muffin baccckkkk!

On Nom Nom :P

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:34 pm

A..a muffin for m-me?! :D
Wha..NO! Not my muffin!

You can never have too many muffins..

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:54 pm

There, I've now submitted my character. I'm not too late for the random distribution of muffins, am I?

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:08 pm

I followed the scent of muffins, and found a werewolf rp?

(And a Doctor Who Signature)

May I reserve a female Stiprus Hunter?
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Haha, Augusta! ;P

Ah! I love him, Flexar! I liked how you spiced up the whole werewolf thing, him not really liking to fight and all.

And of course not! A unlimited amount, naturally.

Here. .

Yum? :D

Hee hee,
Werewolves are hungry people, yeah? c: Yes, reserved for you!

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Thanks, I've been playing Darksiders 2 recently and Death inspired me to make a snarky, unusual character. And many thanks for the muffin, too. Huzzah, muffins for everyone!

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:38 pm

and Alice is done :D

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Love her, Echo! :D

Whoop! I finally got my last character up. Everyone make sure to look through all the characters and "get to know them." :P If anyone wants their character(s) to have any relations with mine just let me know.

Still hoping to start this sometime soon, possibly tomorrow.

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:03 pm

thanks! and anyone that wants relations with my characters just let me know!

i was hoping for this to start tonight but i guess ill have to be patient (which im not really good at lol)

sighs dramatically

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Ella's all finished up! If you want me to change anything, please let me know. ;D
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:33 pm

She's great, Horsey.(:

Okay, there are still characters from a few "old members" needing to be submitted, but I'm sure when they get on they will be able to submit their characters quickly enough. Therefore, this role-play may start now.(:

Don't be afraid to message me about making another character or anything. I think the Stiprus pack is a little low on members, but I'm not sure. Also, I do not want this role-play over-run by females, hence the reason I am portraying two male characters. More males are greatly appreciated and welcomed.

Anyway!
The starting of this role-play will begin four days after the "new Alphas" have taken their place and the treaty has been broken. That means things through out the packs are a little tense. However, they do not have to be slaughtering each other yet. lol Actually, most of the pack probably will still be going by the treaty, not going past the "invisible line" separating the packs' areas, ect. Up to you, however.

There is a lake that is split in half by the treaty line, not many of the pack members hang out there, but I thought I'd let you guys know. :P

The setting is late evening, getting closer to dark. The season is Fall(Autumn), getting much closer to winter.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me here or through PM. You can still work on character relations as well. I kind of hate starting so soon, but some of you older members are getting "restless." lol

Try to keep up and try not to post one thousand times in one hour. :P

Posting May Begin Now!

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:49 pm

yay! does a happy dance

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Thought it'd make you happy, Echo. :P lol

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:57 pm

whelp, I submitted Leon again :D

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:01 am

Woo! :D

Accepted. . again ^-^

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:03 am

yyaaaknow what!!!!!!!
I'm totally posting first >:D

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:07 am

im waiting for others to post cuz im not one that likes to be one of the firsts to post lol
@Just do you think maybe we could have the two threads to talk about the relations like we did in the other one? just a suggestion ^^
Last edited by Echo_Rose on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:08 am

Do we still need a male hunter for the Rohani pack? if so i'd be happy to make one! :)
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!