Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Taste of Blood is Sweeter

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

The Taste of Blood is Sweeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:38 pm

Name: Pearl Saturn
Grade: JR
Personality: sweet, reserved, smart, better with animals and her brother then anyone else
Description: electric blue eyes, stunning blonde hair and an athletic build, has snakebites and her ears pierced.
Species: Vampire

Name: David Saturn
Personality: kind, outgoing, athletic, equal with people and animals
Description: tall, lean, a nose ring, electric blue eyes and brown hair.

Pearl and David are brother and sister who don’t really, truly trust anyone but each other, some may see it as a flaw, but them being vampires, it’s hard in a world where people don’t understand.

Pearl sat at the bedroom mirror and brushed her hair over and over again, just doing it to make her hair look soft and feel soft, she spends more time on her hair then on makeup, something her brother doesn’t mind. After spending about 30minuets on her hair, she finishes and spends less than 5 on makeup, then maybe a minuet on her outfit. “Come on David, lets go” Pearl shouted from down stairs. “Lets not be late for school” she added and got in the car outside, then pulled it around front for her brother.

David spent about a minuet on his outfit and just a few seconds on his hair, which was flawless, grabbing some food and his school stuff, something Pearl forgot. He threw Pearl her bags and got in the passenger side as they made their way to school. It took them less than 5minuets to get there and once they did, Pearl went to the front of the school and sat down under the old tree she always sat under, and pulled out her ipod and started singing along to an Avenged Sevenfold song.
Animal rescue is to lose your mind, but in losing your mind, you awaken your soul.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Taste of Blood is Sweeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:05 am

Name: Aira Jackson
Personality: Kind, open minded, quite to new people, Athletic, creative, clumsy.
Description: long soft brown hair, deep wet jade green eyes, 5'-4", soft fragile features.
Species: Human

Name: James Stone
Personality: quite, grounded, kind, amazing with canines, understanding.
Description: tall, sandy blond hair, dark brown eyes, strong, well toned
Species: Werewolf

James woke up feeling not rested. He looked out his window to see the sun beginning to rise. He pulled on a pair of jeans and a plain black T-shirt. He wasn't picky with his clothes. He didn't bother with his shaggy blonde hair. It would just do its own thing anyways. He looked around his room and saw his bracelet he still hadn't re-strap on yet sitting on his dresser. It was a leather, woven bracelet he had gotten from a close friend. He straped it on his right wrist and fixed his loose necklace he had gotten from his father. He moved down stairs and ate a plate of bacon before grabbing his bag and keys to his truck. He didn't like school and hated being the only one of his friends who had to go. But it made his mom happy and that's all he cared about. He grabbed his beat up school bag, jumped into the truck and headed to school.

Aira woke up before her alarm went off. She opened her eyes and looked around her new room. Boxes still littered the floor in stacks and her white book shelf sat empty in the corner. She sat up and turned her alarm off. She moved to the bathroom and took a quick shower and blow dried her strength brown hair. She picked her clothes carefully. It was her first day at her new school and she didn't want to draw any unwanted attention to herself. Any attention at all was unwanted but being the new girl she was sure to get some looks. She picked jeans and a gray, long sleeve shirt. Something simple. Her stomach was already in knots so she skipped breakfast. She moved quickly to the door wanting to get to school early and get her new times-table before the rush of students came in. She grabbed her bag and headed out the door. She would take the back path through the forest to get to her school. It was the quickest way there. She pulled her strap over her shoulder and said "wish me luck mom." to the sky while her left hand went to her mothers ring in her right hand. Aira took a deep breath and headed up the path to her new school.

James' Necklace

James' bracelet

Aira's Mothers Ring
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:54 am

Name: Holo
Grade: Sn
Personality: easy going, fun to get along with, sweet, kind,
Description: Dark blood eyes, black hair, 5' 9"

Waking up from a small sleep, he rubs his eyes to try and wake him up, taking a shower and getting ready to head to school he looks in the mirror and brushes his teeth, looking at them tho, he wishs his fangs never always showed. going back into his home he puts on a black tribal white t-shirt with light grey pants. Heading out the house he starts on his walk to the school, the sun is rising as the school gets close to see the name. Sighing to himself.
"I hope no one asks about my teeth..."
Google CR-48 tester and user.
MLG gamer of H2O PMS clan

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:09 pm

Pearl could sense that soon, she wouldn’t be the only one of her kind at her school, and this brought a sense of peace to her mind, just like listening to Avenged Sevenfold did, she just wasn’t sure if she’d like the other vampire or vampires. She decided to leave her bags under the tree and climb to the top of the 30ft tree, where she sat up there and watched everyone arrive at the school.

David had the same feelings as his sister and was more excited than cautious. Trying to be like a normal human, he found his friends and tossed the football around awhile

(Sorry for lack of post, got a lot on my mind, but still able to roleplay)

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:56 pm

RedHeadBass15 wrote:Pearl could sense that soon, she wouldn’t be the only one of her kind at her school, and this brought a sense of peace to her mind, just like listening to Avenged Sevenfold did, she just wasn’t sure if she’d like the other vampire or vampires. She decided to leave her bags under the tree and climb to the top of the 30ft tree, where she sat up there and watched everyone arrive at the school.

David had the same feelings as his sister and was more excited than cautious. Trying to be like a normal human, he found his friends and tossed the football around awhile

(Sorry for lack of post, got a lot on my mind, but still able to roleplay)

OOC: its ok, im in the same boat.

Walking to school he notices another person on top of a tree, looking at her a little more a little jolt of energy came over him, " another kin huh? Seems like im not the only one this year. " Licking his lips he wonders who will be a good partner this year in his times of need.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:16 pm

(just going to post Pearl)
Pearl saw and heard the vampire underneath her, and smiled softly, then dropped from the tree, landing without a sound to her feet. “Yes, me and my brother, the one over there trying to look normal by playing with his human friends” she said pointing to her brother on the football field, the same field where she was turned, then later turned her brother.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:41 pm

"Well, welcome to the high school, iv never seen you before so im going to take the idea you are new to the school. If you need anything let me know. Just dont let others know that we are among them, i would like to finish this year. " Smiling he giggles a little
" If you find someone thats delicious let me know. There are a few around who know of our existence but they help. "

Sitting down under the tree school didn't start for another 10 to 20 minutes, it was time to relaxe before the Staff hounded Knowledge into our heads.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:48 pm

Pearl snickered, “My brother and I have been here for three years, well this’ll be our 3rd, we’ve kept a low profile, that’s why we seem new.” She then sat down next to him and her bags, and handed him one of her bottles which she had wrapped in tin foil. “Animal blood” she said just to tell him, incase he asked, “Name’s Pearl by the way, and whats your name? My brother is named David”. she said and extended her hand

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:03 pm

Getting the bottle of Animal blood he puts it in his bag. Shaking the hand of the female vampire. " the name is Holo,"
Looking at the female he didn't see any fangs. " I was wondering... is it me or does your fangs always stay out? "

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:18 am

James pulled up and got out of the truck. Then he closed the door she could smell the leeches before he saw them. His moon when from tired to angry. He knew there were Vampire at his school but he avoided them. And not that he was one of the only wolves left at the school he couldn't help but feel a little outnumbered. He walked down the bath and saw two sitting by a tree and could smell the other playing ball with humans. He didn't really understand how the blood sucker could be friends with humans but hey, its there funeral. He breathed out deeply and headed for the school.

Aira saw the school as she came over the hill. A few of the student where there. Most were with friends and some were already playing sports and reading books. She walked over across the field. She hoped no one noticed her as she started across the field. She pulled her bag around to get her letter from her binder that had the headmasters name on it so she didn't seem rude. She pulled out her binder just as a football came right at her knocking her binder out of ehr hands and scaring her to teh point she fell back. Her bag and binder landed on the ground around her. "Great, vary unnoticeable!" She thought quickly trying to gather her things before anyone noticed her.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:31 am

Taking with the new vampire he turns around to find a male walk past, looking back at him, a sudden urge of readiness and the rush of adrenaline over came him as the male student walks by. Looking back at Peral he relaxes knowing he will not attack during school days for the chance humans are around. Turning to Peral,
" Hey do you know him?"

Just over Peral's head he notices a few guys toying with someone and knocking things out of her hands walking off laughing. Turning back to peral he pardon's himself for a minute and walks over to the female on the gorund. Walking up to her he holds out a hand to aid her in getting up off the ground and binds down to help her get her things.
" If they give you anymore trouble please let me know. I can take care of them."

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:09 pm

Pearl sniffed the air as a truck drove up, and one sniff was all it took, she knew, that a werewolf was around, and it was probably coming from the truck, then when he stepped out, her fears were true, she twitched in anger once then snapped her head back to Holo, and nodded, “Well, no I don’t know them, I know of them, but not them” she stated, then kept the werewolf in the corner of her eye and nodded when Holo got up, then laid back, using her backpack as a pillow

David had caught the same waft of air and cringed when he sniffed it, his whole body went tense, then a human in distress broke his gaze, when he saw another of his kind helping her, he went after one of the guys who messed with her, held him by the arm and dragged him over to her, “Now, say your sorry to this nice young lady or I’ll have a repeat of last year” he said through gritted teeth.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:17 pm

Aira got all her stuff together quickly. When another student came over and offered her a hand. She shook her head and once all her things were in order and shod up. Her cheeks were red with embarrassment.

"Thanks, but i'm okay really. I sure they didn't mean it." She said quietly looking down at her feet.

She just wanted to get into the school. So much for not getting noticed. That's when she noticed one of the guys that was playing football grab the one who through it and drag him over. She found it odd that he would make his friend apologize for it. Most friends would simply laugh along with them. The boy looked at the other with a twinge of fear and said sorry quickly. He shook the guys off and walked away. Why would he be afraid of him? She though.

"Thank you, but really i'm fine. But i sure made a great first impression." She said quietly to herself looking at the letter again looking confused. She needed to get to the office but, she didn't know what way to go.

James heard the girl fall before he saw her. He looked across the field at her picking her things up quickly. The he noticed two o the blood sucker go to her aid. James felt an odd fear for her. Looks like the leeches have chosen there next victim. He though carefully. He had the urge to go over and help her himself but that could cause something to happen and he was ordered not to attack while around humans, and in daylight for that matter. He sighed. He felt sorry for her. First day back and already she had a death mark on her. He saw the Female blood sucker sitting back by the tree. He looked over and started at her in shock. Then he hurried into the school. She looked so close, so similar. He shook his head. No, Its just another Vampire trick. He head towards the cafe to wait for class.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:08 am

Holo nodded in understanding, handing her, her bag " You know, if you try hard to do something depending on if its bad or good, its going to usually happen. Merfy's law. "
He smiled and noticed she had a letter in her hand, it was directing her to the office and judging by her being new she had no idea where to go.
"Forgive me for being noisy, but I saw the letter and it was directing you to the office, the office on threw the door and walk down the hall till you see a sign on top of the door named "OFFICE""

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Pearl had known the wolf looked at her once more, which brought a smile to the young vampires ruby-red lips, she then got up and found a few friends of hers, typically, guy friends, three of which know all about her ‘condition’ as she calls it, as she joined the group, the guys all embraced her and they walked to the café awaiting the first bell.

David then shoved the guy away, not as hard as he was capable of, but hard enough to make the guy stumble. He then decided he would harass his sister from across the café and throw spit balls at her, along with his buddies.

As soon as the first one hit Pearl, she knew it was her brother, turning around, she glared at him, then her best guy friend Paul decided to pick a play fight with her, knowing she’d spar with him.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Aira smiled quickly as she was told what way to go. She just wanted to get out of the line of view.

"Thanks" She said getting her bag and throwing it over her shoulder. She nodded her head and headed into the school. Once inside she felt a little more sheltered. She followed the boys directions until she found the office. But as she walked in the bell rang.

"Hi, i'm the new student, Aira Jackson." She said with a light smile to the woman behind the desk. she smiled and got a few forms together.

"You'll have to fill this forum out and then I'll get you your times table dear." She said with a smile handing Aira a pen and the forums. Aira sat down and began to fill them out. She would have to go to her first class after it started. She wasn't pleased about that.

James sighed when he saw one of his buddies sitting at the window. He moved over and when his buddy saw him he smiled. He sat down and took a swing from his pop.

"Your almost late, good one. God man, you look like your dead. Do you even sleep?" He said with a smile putting his books into his bag. James smiled and punched him in the arm.

"Nope stay up all night reading and junk. you know model student." He said with a deep laugh. His friend shook his head and heard the bell ring. "Time for History. Come on lets go." James said heading to the class

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:41 pm

I think we should set up a posting order;
Me, Aira then Super.
Unless this isn't confusing anyone.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:42 pm

((OOC: alright ill post and we can start the pecking order. ))

Before he could ask what her name was, she already walked off to the office, he could of walked her there as it was his next class, the office assistant. Walking into the office as soon as the bell rings, he says good morning to the Desk assisted and looks over to see the same female that he helped.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:53 pm

((OOC: I like the sounds of the order, that way there isn't anyone getting confused. ))

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:34 pm

Pearl heard the bell and went to her first period, then looked at her schedule, 1st)History. 2nd) Biology. 3rd) Algebra 2 4th) Lunch. 5th) Creative writing 6) Free period. 7th) Study hall. She entered her first period and smelt only humans, though she was the third person in the class, besides the teacher. She walked to the corner, near the window of the history class and put her books under her desk, then crossed her arms over the table and placed her head gently on the desk.

David had almost the same schedule, 1st) Algebra 2. 2nd) Biology 3rd) History. 4th) Lunch 5th) Study Hall 6th) Creative writing 7th) Free period, he made his way to his first class, he knew the teacher well, and the teacher wasn’t afraid to put David in his place. As he entered the class room, the teacher greeted him with a pen he had thrown as David entered, David pretended that he couldn’t already tell what he was going to do, and laughed at the teacher as it bounced off his forehead, leaving a black dot.
“David have a seat at the front, we don’t want a repeat of last year” the teacher teased as David sat down smack in front of the teachers desk.

(Free period and Study hall are not the same)

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!