Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Thousandth Floor

The Thousandth Floor

a part of “The Thousandth Floor”, a fictional universe by sappho.

New York, 2118. The city shadowed by one of the grandest and largest building in the world. The Tower, and infamous building of secrets and lies.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Thousandth Floor”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Thousandth Floor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:49 pm

Hi welcome to the OOC! Please post any questions or reservations here! :)

Also any updates to the plot or Roleplay will be placed here!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sappho
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Re: The Thousandth Floor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravi on Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:23 pm

Hey there!

Could I maybe reserve girl 3? I'm not sure about her name yet, I'm afraid, but she'll be nineteen. Her speech/thought colour will be #c6ab9a.

I can submit a WIP by the end of the night so I'll get that name to you ASAP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ravi
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:16 pm

Yes! I'll reserve her for you!

sappho
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:17 pm

Hay babe!

I'd like to reserve Girl 2.
Speech color will be Red, and she'll be 19. I haven't thought of a name yet though, and I'd also like to change the FC but I'll get back to ya in a little bit with who the FC is <3
Name will be Sophie Kwan, and FC is Luvian:
Last edited by ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"์ž์‚ด์€ ๊ณ ํ†ต์„ ์—†์• ์ฃผ์ง€ ์•Š๋Š”๋‹ค. ๋‹จ์ง€ ๋‹ค๋ฅธ ์‚ฌ๋žŒ์—๊ฒŒ ๊ณ ํ†ต์„ ์ „๊ฐ€ ์‹œํ‚ฌ ๋ฟ์ด์ง€." --->>*๋„์›€*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:38 pm

May I please reserve girl 4?

I'm still undecided on name, age, and speech colour. Might decide on something purple. When I know more I will edit this. I hope that's okay :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:34 am

@~LonesomeButterfly~
@Sorella

You both are reserved! Thank you! :)

sappho
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:44 am

Could I reserve girl 5? Her age will be 17 and her dialog color will be something green. I'm still picking a name. I'll add the rest when I figure it out.

I've picked out a name and hex color. The color will be #027D44 and her name will be Octavia Procter. ;)
Last edited by afreerobin on Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:52 am

@afreerobin
Of course! I'll reserve her for you.

I'm just waiting to fill a couple more spots and we should be full :)!

sappho
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby electric on Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:17 pm

Hallo,,

Could I reserve GUY1, with the name Danil Yadin, hex code #567BA0, and age will be 18!!

Thank you
ฯŸฯŸโ“”โ“›โ“”โ“’โ“ฃโ“กโ“˜โ“’ฯŸฯŸ

electric
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:25 pm

@electric

Of course! I'll reserve him for you.

sappho
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby electric on Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:20 pm

@geminiblues

Sorry about the FC mixup, I am actually using Rami Malek, just copying a template from a previous character of mine!

electric
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GuardianOmega on Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:04 pm

Hi, could I reserve Guy 2, name Simon Penier, age 19, and hex color #81d2e0? Thanks!

GuardianOmega
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:55 pm

@electricty

Whoops! My bad :) Haha, I'll fix it!

@GuardianOmega

Of course, reserved!

sappho
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:08 am

Alright, we are just waiting for one more spot to fill! The characters look great so far. Feel free to message each other about any questions of characters or relations, or if you have any questions just message me!

Thanks

sappho
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:43 pm

My form is completed! I might do more proof reading later, but that wont change any information in the form.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:04 pm

Okay, so we currently have one WIP and still one open character. If it is alright with everyone and for the sake of the RP, I might just take the character on myself. If anyone knows someone that would like to play GUY3 just let me know but if not I'll finish his character sheet tonight. If everyone is done with CS and ready to go tomorrow, then I will start!

Thanks!

sappho
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby electric on Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:21 pm

Should you put an ad in the roleplayers/characters wanted forum or whatever it's called?

electric
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:57 pm

So excited to read everyone's CS!!!
I'm also going to message you Ravi to discuss our characters meeting one another and stuff:D :D

If anyone has any character-relation ideas with Sophie, please feel free to message me or post it here - since I check the OOC frequently!! <3

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:23 pm

Maybe since we have a small pool of characters we could have a relationships thread, just to see all the established connections?

Also if anyone has any relation ideas feel free to PM me or post it here! I also check the OOC a lot.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:03 am

@Sorella

That sounds like a good idea, I will put up a relations thread in just a moment!

I think I will create GUY3's character and play him for the time being, but leave him open to be adopted, and post in the thread that we have a spot open.

sappho
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!