Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

The Tide of WAAAAAGH!

The Tide of WAAAAAGH!

a part of “The Tide of WAAAAAGH!”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

When the Orks attack an Imperial world, two very different regiments of the Imperial Guard have to find a way to work together.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Tide of WAAAAAGH!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Tide of WAAAAAGH!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:01 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Tide of WAAAAAGH!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Tide of WAAAAAGH!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baphomael on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:04 pm

I'm interested in joining, being a massive fan of 40k. Just wanted to clarify, though, whether a ministorum priest would be an acceptable character. I know you mentioned that the higher ranking officers and commissars were largely lost, but does that extend to attached priests? I ask because I'd consider submitting a ministorum priest character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Baphomael
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:58 am

I would allow a priest character, attached to the old 234th I think.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:15 pm

Sorry, Irish, I wrote up a post this morning and submitted it. I don't see it so I'll re-write it again this evening.

7achary
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:16 am

I can see it 7 and it says 15 hours old.

Now then, Baphomael, I see you have submitted a character but there isn't anything written about him.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trivel on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:54 pm

Is it possible for me to play an orkish character? A good warboss is always a nice addition to the fight :D

Trivel
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Sure, let breath a little life into this.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!