Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy »

Players Wanted: Chat Plays 5E Stream Seeks Players, Little to No Commitment » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov »

The Town of Bellingstone

The Town of Bellingstone

a part of “The Town of Bellingstone”, a fictional universe by Sunflower.

With Bellingstone, Pennsylvania being a tourist rest stop with its attractions, no one knows about the impending drama that is fixing to take place in the small town, which was founded in 1818 as a safe haven for Supernatural Creatures.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Town of Bellingstone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Town of Bellingstone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:52 am

The Town of Bellingstone
Please make sure you have read the rules before reserving a role. Here you may reserve, ask questions, get to know one another or anything you want! Just don't cause unnecessary drama, please.

Also, if you were apart of the original reboot, I'd love it if you reserved your characters again. Thanks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Re: The Town of Bellingstone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiley on Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:05 am

As far as favorite supernatural beings go I'm a sucker for Banshees, but out of the ones included here in I've got more of a taste for werewolves.

I'd like to reserve the Deputy - Second In Command hunter if that is alright with you. I may want to change the FC however to Ksenia Solo (If that is alright.) But as you mentioned in the rules I will put forth the completed character sheet. For her I would like the Hex-Code of #a784ec

If there is an inclination towards females I can take on a male role, but I would like to allow others the chance to claim spots first.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wiley
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:14 am

May I please reserve the alpha female?

With the FC Blake Lively, and hex code I would get back to you on that. :) One of the last things I decide in my characters.

Also my favourite supernatural beings would be mermaids, if they even count haha. I especially like hearing the gory/spooky tales and such.

Also I may need an extension/may not. Depends, I am trying to get over a cold at the moment. Some moments I feel really good and I work, others I feel like I'm on my death bed. Just figured I'd put that out there, but I should be fine :)

Caille
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:35 am

Alright! Let's do this again :D I'm gonna readd my character. Maybe work in a few things and all that.

Darkie
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:53 am

Oh um, I'd like to reserve the Beta Female.
My favourite supernatural creature is werewolves actually and my hexcode will be #336739

Remembered that I might go through this again. Sorry! ^^;

Darkie
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:15 am

Hi, I would like to reserve the delta female?

For the hex code, I will get back to you once I have started working on my CS if that is cool.
FInally, my favourite supernatural creature has to be a shapeshifter, irrelevent of mythology. It can change it appearance to look human or animal and I still think they are pretty awesome.

Miyer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:34 am

Whiskey Ill just transfer my dude over to here
"I don't have time to bleed."

jericho193
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:56 am

And I'd love to come back in. So blue hex code but I'm on my phone so I can't put it in here right now. Again, can I have Tyler posey since, yeah, he's not being used as a FC? But as the beta make please. And then my fav supernatural is a mermaid cause they're cool. So yeah. I'll start soon.

Also, if you'd like assistance I can CoGM if you'd like. I'm available. :)

Zoey26123
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:27 pm

@Wiley
I am a sucker for Banshees, too! Haha. Your spot is reserved although, I don't see the face claim Ksenia Solo being a hunter over the face claim that I've chosen. Sorry so I'd like to stick with the original face claim.

@Sorella
That is perfectly fine with me. Consider your spot reserved! :D

Just let me know if you need an extension.

@Darkie
Your spot is reserved, thanks for reapplying. :D

Miyer
Reserved. Thanks for applying.

@jericho193
LOL. Okay. I'll reread over him and accept him, if necessary.

@Zoey26123
Uhm, sure but have to turn in a completed sheet for the face claim to be changed.

And thanks for the Co GM offer but I think I can handle things myself. ^^

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiley on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:33 pm

Are you sure? She's got plenty of gifs with weapons (Swords, guns, and a crossbow lol even a chainsaw gif.) But okay I respect your decision. She should be in at some point soon.

Wiley
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:14 pm

Sunshine! Long time no see c:

I'd like to reserve Coven Member #3 with the FC of Nina Dobrev.
Her hex code will be #7E587E, and my favorite supernatural beings are mermaids.
I may be able to take a male spot too if there's an inclination towards female-only characters,
but like Wiley, I want to allow people to claim their spots first before helping with the gender ratio.

I love Nina, she's so damn sassy as Katherine in TVD.
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:57 pm

May I reserve FC: Arden Cho please? The hex code will be #F0893A. My favorite supernatural beings are Pegasuses, if they count, because I mean, a horse with wings. Come on.

aurban16
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:25 pm

I'd love to reapply for second in command of the covenant. I'm on my phone so I can't give the hex code, but it'll be something along the lines of a dark red or maroon. With Choi Seunghyun for the FC

My favorite suppernatural are probably Sirens ^.^
★·.·´¯`·.·★ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs, ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmbrosiaVAC on Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:09 pm

Glad to see the re-reboot is up xD

I'd like to go and reserve the spot of Coven Member 2 because my reservation got reserved again. I'll be changing the FC, but I don't know to who yet.

Same as before, my hex code is going to be #BF0000, and my favourite supernatural creature is still the Leviathan.

Edit: After a bit of work on the CS and some deliberation, I've decided to change the FC for Janet Montgomery

Last edited by AmbrosiaVAC on Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Intelligence without ambition is like a bird without wings."

AmbrosiaVAC
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adelphia on Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:35 pm

I haven't been on this website in years, wandered onto this roleplay and was so excited to get involved! Can I reserve Coven Member #4? I'll have to edit this in a second with the hex code, and I'd also like the change the FC, which I'll aslo edit in later! I'm still a bit rusty with all of the codes for the site. My favorite supernatural creature would have to be the hippogriff from the Harry Potter series!
There is no method except to be very intelligent.
- T. S. Eliot

Adelphia
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShudderFox- on Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:47 pm

Hi. May I reserve Hunter #2? (FC; Dudley O'Shaughnessy)

Hexcode would be #008080 and my favorite supernatural being would probably be the succubus.

ShudderFox-
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:15 pm

May I reserve the Leader (FC: Colin O'donoghue)?

Fav: Shapeshifter, and hexcode is darkred.

(I love all the OUAT Peeps in here!)

SaxyLady15
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:29 pm

@Everyone:
Hello everyone, the GM of the roleplay, Sunshine here. lol

But all reservations have been noted and marked so let's hurry and try to get characters in on time so we can start this roleplay. :D No rush though.

Also, for all those writers looking to change face claims, remember that when a completed character sheet is turned in and I have accepted it, that's only when I'll change the face claim. I feel like that's fair enough.

For those of you wanting to take on second roles, by all means do so wherever you see necessary. Still need then Coven Leader, which is an important role to the roleplay and his brother. I might take the brother though, if no one else wishes to take him. Just really would like someone to take the Coven Leader spot. ^^

Any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to ask me here or PM me, my inbox is always open. I cannot wait to start this roleplay with you guys and I hope to do Scarlet Loup proud. :D

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:19 am

@Saxylady: OUAT is life <3

Caille
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:40 am

@Saxylady same! I love OUAT :)

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!