Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Multiverse

The Trantor request for Workers

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

A Response to Ryand Smith, from the office of reconstruction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:14 pm

Ryand smith had been mulling this, but he decided that it was time to reveal his true purpose I Wing City, making cash. He had set himself up in an informal outfit, and he spoke into the camera, now live broadcasting from his starship in the forest to the citizens of Wing city.

Hello citizens of Wing City. I am commander Ryand of the TBS Montauk, and I wish to make a formal bid from the Trantor Empire to rebuild the business district, with our off world construction members. We would do it with minimal payments, and we would 90% native workforce, with only 10% of our own people and droids involved for observation purposes. We humbly request to be accepted in our bid.

The transmission ended, as Ryand walked back to his room from the massive broadcast tower o n the starship, hoping that he would be accepted.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

A Response to Ryand Smith, from the office of reconstruction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:08 pm

We at WCEMA, humbily accept Ryand Smith and the Trantor’s Empire’s bid to help our city’s reconstruction. The jobs provided will be invaluable in the repair efforts, and helping to restore our once great economy. According to their formal written document, they even plan on building a space elevator to replace the one that was lost in the last attack. We hope for their great success.

The construction machines were all loaded onto a starship several thousand light years away, and they were all locked in to the ship, as it left towards Terra, traveling at hyperspace factor 5 through the vastness of deep space. The starship jumped above the planet into real space, as it scanned for the IFF signature of the TMS Montauk. The signal was auto broadcasted from a small booster satellite planted several weeks ago,. The Construction ship responded to the signal by entering above wing city, its 500 foot appearance hovering above several broken business buildings. The ship launched several 10 foot, 20 foot and 40 foot construction walkers to start the process of scanning the rubble for repairing, reassigning resources, and rebuilding the local district. This was going to be a long project..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:53 pm

[Maybe I'm missing something, but doesn't someone ELSE have to accept your offer? As hilarious as it would be, I can't offer Microsoft to everyone for a couple of pieces of lint and then accept the offer myself.]

mronimusha
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:55 pm

((There is no existing office, mronimusha. NPCs are an option for anyone to play. It's just his way of making the fact that he'll be helping rebuild the city more public.))

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:09 pm

[Oh, thank goodness for that. My apologies, Ryand, I did get the wrong end of the stick. That said...actually, I'll let this next bit do it.]

Not moments after the WCEMA shook hands with representatives of the Trantor Empire did the pictures on the entire city's collective TV screens splinter and descend into static. This was not a rare occurance, and there were few adults who didn't know what it meant - the Free Men had an announcement.

"People of Wing City. We hear that the Trantor Empire want to rebuild us, want to tear us down and start again anew.

We say no.

We have fought the efforts of the WCEMA to start their "failed experiment" over again for decades, and we will keep fighting for decades more. Be ye warned."

mronimusha
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:28 pm

The terrorist response finished, Ryand appeared on the screen looking quite angry at the petty theorists. “People of Wing City, I was with you, when we were under assault by Treize. I was one of the résistance against his occupation, and I just want to restore us to our glory before the invasion by treize These silly rebels want their freedom, they can join up our construction city a hundred miles away, near the deserts. We are offering free housing, food, and jobs to anyone who will help us construction. We also offer the best health insurance this side of the holy motherworld! I want to educate your kids as well�
Ryand countined. “I will offer free schools, and free college level education for all who want it, as long as they agree to do at least some work in our construction, all out of the pocket of the Trantor!.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

The Trantor request for Workers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:42 pm

On the telescreen, for anyone who saw the man, would have seen a tired looking older man, dressed in a dark grey uniform, with several high ranks upon his chest. He cleared his throat, as he spoke plainly and clearly

Hello citizens of Wing City. I am Commodore Sorrelios of The Trantor Royal Federated Aerial Defense Force. We of the Trantor Federation are requesting technicians, repairmen, anyone who has skill sets that could help maintain heavy mecha, fighters and light mecha, as well as be willing to work an a low to null G environment, We will train if you do not have the skillets. If you need a job report to local Trantor Union Centre located throughout Wing City. We will pay handsomely and we offer health Insurance including Dental coverage as well. That is all for now, and have a safe and pleasant today and tomorrow

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.