Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

The trials of Love

The trials of Love

a part of “The trials of Love”, a fictional universe by ceh12.

Cupid is threatening to destroy his arrows of love. The only way to stop him is if his most loyal subject can make three couples get to together.(3 male spots open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The trials of Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The trials of Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:45 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The trials of Love"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The trials of Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:48 pm

May I have girl 1 please?
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KayEyeEmm
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lokisma on Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:54 pm

GUY THREE PLEASE

lokisma
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:12 pm

Sure and sure

ceh12
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:36 pm

May I have girl 3..?
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Child of the Winged
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:32 pm

May I please reserve girl 2? I'll have her character up tonight if I can :)

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:34 pm

Sure and sure both of you can

ceh12
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:39 pm

are you going to wait for all the characters to be taken and submitted then do the first post?

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:42 pm

well since the roleplay is viturally invisible until someones posts since its taken off the newest roleplays I think Ill post shortly

ceh12
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:43 pm

all right just wondering!

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:57 pm

hey, if you want to get the other characters filled and for people to see them, roleplayers-wanted-f163.html, it's a roleplayers wanted page, where you can post something asking for roleplayers. Just make sure you post a link to the RP there :)

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:00 pm

If you wanna do it Id be more than happy but I think ill do it the regular way thanks for the offer though and Ive only had it up for about like three hours so theres not true rush.

ceh12
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorrim on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:54 pm

Whoops. Was I suppose to state which role I wanted on here? My blunder. XD

If it wasn't already figured out, I wish to fulfill the role of Boy 2 ^^

Lorrim
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathLiger on Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:24 am

If the role of Boy 1 was still available I would like to reserve it.
(Will have a sheet up as soon as possible, possibly in a few hours if sleep permits)

[Edit: Sheet up x3]

DeathLiger
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:01 am

Okay all the spots are now filled except for four and we don't really need him anyways so good luck to everyone and I might be pming KayEyeEmm telling her to post

ceh12
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorrim on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:00 pm

Sorry for the delay in my Posts. I have a Physics Exam this Friday, and I've been studying my butt off XD

Lorrim
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathLiger on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:10 am

Lol... after reading a while I'm finding it hard to try and post something in... Need to have an amazing intro or something xD

DeathLiger
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:47 am

Probably lol you nor KayEyeEmm have posted yet

ceh12
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorrim on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:11 am

Physics Final this Friday. Will do my best to post ><

Lorrim
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:05 pm

Might be making a remake if any of ya wanna join just use your old character if you wanna

ceh12
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!