Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

The Valleys of War

The Valleys of War

a part of “The Valleys of War”, a fictional universe by AppleSauce.

A fantasy world where demons, goblins, elves and humans alike, coexist with one another in an endless battle. For justice, for revenge, for power. What are you fighting for?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Valleys of War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Valleys of War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Thu May 23, 2019 6:18 am

I should take back the upper one ^^
Also once I do have a kingdom somewhat made (without a map), should I post the idea here or somewhere else?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zaria
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Person of Interest Inspiration World Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Fri May 24, 2019 5:54 am

Hey Apple, wanted to add one more character, but it seems like the create is broken, just saying, maybe others have the problem as well now < nevermind, forgot what this site hates

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zaria
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Person of Interest Inspiration World Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Fri May 24, 2019 12:39 pm

Sorry guys! I have received all your character submissions and will be going over all of them tomorrow. I'll answer all questions then too and soon I'll be opening up a neutral zone for everyone to get a feel for their characters.

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Sun May 26, 2019 2:46 pm

Umm, so... what about that neutral zone? ^^

Zaria
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Sun May 26, 2019 7:04 pm

Zaria wrote:Umm, so... what about that neutral zone? ^^

Doing that today :))
I finished a simple map of the states finally.
Hope you're not having trouble with the character creation button still though? RPG has it's buggy moments but they usually fix it rather quickly.

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Mon May 27, 2019 2:04 am

Kay, and for now no problems with button ^^

Zaria
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Mon May 27, 2019 7:29 pm

Hey everyone! Soon it'll be time to start RPing to try out our new characters.
But I'd like to make sure everyone knows in advance how to post in specific locations since you'll all be starting in a Tarvern called: The Spicy Jackal.
Just make sure your character is in this location before posting. Thanks a bunch guys for joining! It always open to more people and players so if you have any friends you'd like to drag on board, feel free.

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrenchKitsune on Tue May 28, 2019 12:57 am

How do I add my character to a location ? There's an "add character" button but it's just for creating a new one ^^'

FrenchKitsune
Member for 5 years
Lifegiver Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arkanistka on Tue May 28, 2019 1:30 am

You just go to "Places" and pick "The Spicy Jackall" and below is the posting button. It will post it automatically where it should be.

Arkanistka
Member for 7 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri May 31, 2019 5:16 am

So out of curiosity, are we allowed to go ahead and write up posts? Or would you rather we wait until you've made the official first post, AppleSauce?
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Fri May 31, 2019 1:19 pm

"Also, for everyone else, I might be creating a neutral starting area for everyone to just, have fun in and get a good feel for their characters. Like a bar or tavern sort of place. A place most would go to eat, drink, sleep, get shady jobs or find party members etc."

Was what Apple wrote earlier, so I think we could just try, and get the feel for our characters ^^
In tavern of course.

Zaria
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:02 am

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been quiet so long! Got a new job and a new kitten recently so been a bit hectic at my place lately.

You're all more than welcome to post at the spicy jackal tavern if you'd like! I'll be posting some time tomorrow but you're all allowed to post ahead of me.

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:06 am

By the way... I think it could be a good idea, if we were to brainstorm why they would all travel together, a goal, that lets them reach their own goal.
If we will have them traveling together ^^

Zaria
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:51 am

Not sure if it would work if everyone was arbitrarily lumped into one group, especially given how many characters there are and how different their perspectives would be. However, I can see some of the characters potentially deciding to band together and do their own thing.

Personally, I think it's best to let these kinds of things develop naturally in the story as opposed to forcing them because reasons.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:06 pm

Sure, I probably should've thought this through
Still, It's worth to keep an eye on it at least "just a little bit" ^^

Zaria
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arkanistka on Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:23 pm

This will really take a long time til we get everyone to do anything, right?

Arkanistka
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:26 am

At least others could write...

Zaria
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arkanistka on Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:55 am

I agree with Zaria. Even though Apple isn't here yet, it doesn't mean others shouldn't write at least that one first post. Especially that Apple wrote, it would be good if any of us would write at least once a week.

Arkanistka
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:10 am

Yay! We're moving!
Seppoku, where the hell are you!? ^^

Zaria
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:58 am

Zaria wrote:

Arkanistka wrote:

Gamer_Templar wrote:

Byte wrote:

Zaria wrote:

FrenchKitsune wrote:

I would like to apologise for my lack of communication and activity in the RP. I broke my own rule :')
There's been a lot going on in my personal life that some of you may know of. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. I know a lot of you PMed me and messaged me on Discord.

I'll create some fresh places for you all to jump into and write up some real brief situations happening there for you to interact with in your own territories.

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!