Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Vampire's Servant

The Vampire's Servant

a part of “The Vampire's Servant”, a fictional universe by UltraVioleta.

Three humans and two slayers with knowledge of vampire existence have been captured and sentenced to servitude for the rest of their natural life. But in that time will they find forbidden love between vampire and mortal? Or will death find them first?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Vampire's Servant”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Vampire's Servant

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:32 pm

I made Hikari, She's got a few kinks, but I am under the weather. I'll stabilize her a bit more later. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:01 pm

Oopies! I'm sorry, I made a mistake! Tornadofan2 I accidently put you down for Male Vampire 1 but I will make that change immediately. Sorry for the confusion everyone.

Miyer I am very sorry but Female Slayer 1 has already been reserved but I will keep you on the waiting list incase another female role becomes avalible.

TheSpaceInBetween and Chatoyant there are two male vampire roles if either of you are interested.
~ The Pale Violet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The King's Queen on Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:47 pm

If no one makes their character sheet in time for a female spot will you please let know if the spot reopens?

"No one would be foolish enough to choose war over peace--in peace sons bury their fathers, but in war fathers bury their sons."-Croesus of Lydia

The King's Queen
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:26 am

I send in my character and it's done. So I hope it's fine.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:30 am

Miss GM, I shall hopefully have mine in by tommorow night. My slowness is due to the fact my fiance just came back after being gone for 2 months at boot camp
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:16 am

Hello :D

I would be interested in taking up one of the remaining male roles

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:55 am

stealthpanther wrote:Miss GM, I shall hopefully have mine in by tommorow night. My slowness is due to the fact my fiance just came back after being gone for 2 months at boot camp

Sure Stealthpather that's fine :) Please enjoy your time with your fiance

Of course you can reserve a role Polka :) but I'm going to have to ask you to read through the rules beore I can put you down for Male Vampire 1

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:03 pm

I'm almost finished with Valentina, but I'll have to iron her out and finish her later- I'm sorry. Christmas season is being tough.

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:41 pm

Yes sorry :D I thought I had put this down haha

I will start on him tonight, he should be up by tomorrow

vampIre

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:51 pm

hey is it safe to ask for a shot at vampire 3? (only male role that immediately seemed unclaimed. Feel free to advise another role if it's free and needed more)

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:18 pm

Nekohina I'm afraid that Male Vampire 3 has been reserved for Chatoyant but Male Slayer 1 has been opened up again for reservation. Would you like to reserve that slot? :)

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:25 pm

sure absolutely, I was really just shooting at male roles and my screen didn't have a mark at Vampire 3...that or I line skipped somewhere

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:02 am

phew! finished. I may change song if I find a better one, because I'm sure there is a better one.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:29 pm

IM just going to finish Julius tomorrow I have been ill all day !!
He will be all done on Christmas Eve!!

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:26 pm

Okay everyone, about half the characters are in and the others are nearly finished. :) A big thank you to everyone who will be participating, your characters look great and I'm very excited to get started. Speaking of getting started, I'm hoping to have all the characters in and/or completed by tomorrow so I can go ahead and begin the role play.

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:04 am

shit, sorry to do this guy...some family stuff just came up and it doesn't look like it'll be a quickie. Unfortunately, I'ma have to pull out here

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:23 am

It's okay Nekohina, I'll try and find someone else. I hope whatever happens get better soon. :)

I'm going to go ahead and accept Valetina and Julius but please try to finished them up soon okay Possibility and Polka? :) Thank you!

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:55 am

Just finished him :D x

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:56 am

Can't wait for this to start :)

Not much of a Christmas this year at my place.. no distractions thus far...

Edit: Also I had a question. Are we kind of plotted into falling for our servitude partners, or is it going to be a bit more free roam and could a vampire fall for someone else's contractor, two slayers, etc..

Since it hasn't started yet, Thought I'd ask about our limitations as far as plot goes..

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:51 am

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan wrote:Can't wait for this to start :)

Also I had a question. Are we kind of plotted into falling for our servitude partners, or is it going to be a bit more free roam and could a vampire fall for someone else's contractor, two slayers, etc..

Since it hasn't started yet, Thought I'd ask about our limitations as far as plot goes..

It'll be very free range. :) VampxVamp, SlayerxVamp, HumanxSlayer, VampxHuman whateves but any type of ImmortalxMortal pairing may raises havoc with the Vampire Counsel because that's strictly forbidden ;P

I just started the roleplay, yippie! :D Please don't be intimidated by the length of my writing, I just love to put a lot in here, ha ha. I think it'd be easier to start of with all the servants waking up int here rooms at about 6:00 PM so just as the sun is starting to set and trying to figure out whats going on. Vampires are there too but have their own rooms on a different floor than there subjugates. If you want to, like I did, you can have a link to what your room looks like as I didn't specify in the role play introduction. :)

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!