Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! »

Players Wanted: 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP »

The Variant Code

The Variant Code

a part of “The Variant Code”, a fictional universe by SarcasticZombie.

What if you came to find out you had superpowers? How would you deal with it? Would you tell your friends and family or would you try and hide it from the world? Whatever you decide there will be consequences for your actions whether good or bad.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Variant Code”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Variant Code

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:48 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Variant Code"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SarcasticZombie
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Variant Code

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That Ginger Guy on Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:21 am

So excited! Let's get somepeople and get this show on the road! Lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

That Ginger Guy
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrUnicorn on Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:50 am

Join us, do it. Join. Seriously. You know you want to. ;)

MrUnicorn
Member for 6 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That Ginger Guy on Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:26 pm

Just need a couple more and we're set to go.

That Ginger Guy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:48 pm

I'd still like to get a couple more to join so we'll wait a tiny bit longer. So this is a hint that people should join...please...I'll give you cake.

SarcasticZombie
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dae Mec on Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:26 pm

May I join? I'd like to create a character.
“So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”

Dae Mec
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:32 pm

I've been watching this to see where it goes (rps like this tend to either blow up with too many people or die flat, but it looks like its doing good so far). On that note, I will start making a character sometime tomorrow. Shouldn't take too long as I already know the power I want.
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

AvengerSpirit
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:56 pm

@Dae Mec- Absolutely! Create away! :)

@AvengerSpirit- I'm gonna do my best to keep this one going. I'm quite determind! Haha :)

So once the two of you finish your characters we can start :).

SarcasticZombie
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avaria Moonwhisper on Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:21 am

So I'm looking forward to posting in this rp, sounds quite fun.
I'm a mischievous kitten... Fear me.

Avaria Moonwhisper
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That Ginger Guy on Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:07 am

Looks like we've got a good number going!! Well get the last few cs in and be on our way.

That Ginger Guy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:56 pm

Not too sure if you guys are still accepting since you are so set to start, but I will ask anyways just in case I still have hope lol. Mind if I join? I should have my character up by tonight (I will try to get them up sooner than that though for convenience).
Of course if you guys aren't accepting anymore, then that's understandable and I will just be on my way. ^^
"Nobody can tell what is right and what is wrong. Even if there was a god and I had his teachings before me, I would think them through and decide whether they are right or wrong myself."
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."

CommonSoul
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:23 pm

Got the profile finished. Let me know if I need to change anything.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That Ginger Guy on Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:26 pm

@CommonSoul sure go ahead and submit!!

We're trying to get started tonight guys so well get the last apps reviewed and accepted asap. Sadly it seems only the creator can do that though :( My GM status doesn't seem like enough lol

That Ginger Guy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:41 pm

Dae Mec I love love LOVE your character! She's fantastic! She is accepted :).

Everyone's characters all look great as well and I've accepted all of them. I will try and get the first post up before the end of the night and then everyone can start posting :)!

SarcasticZombie
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ditta24 on Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:05 pm

We have alot of great characters in this RP! Im excited to start

Ditta24
Member for 6 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dae Mec on Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:14 pm

Thank you! I'm glad you like her.

Just to let you know, I made some slight changes to Tanya's character sheet (grammar, spelling, and some clarification).

I'm also excited to start the RP! This looks very promising.

Dae Mec
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:58 pm

Alright first post is up! Let it begin! :D!

SarcasticZombie
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ditta24 on Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:17 pm

Lets get this Show on the road!

Ditta24
Member for 6 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That Ginger Guy on Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:21 pm

WOOT!!

That Ginger Guy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avaria Moonwhisper on Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:49 pm

YAY!!! This is gonna be fuuuuun!!!

Avaria Moonwhisper
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!