The Veritas! Ultimate Roleplay Site - Roleplayers Wanted

a topic in Help, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: Scholars, Coders

Something not working as expected? Looking for a guide to help you find something? Check here for your answer!

The Veritas! Ultimate Roleplay Site - Roleplayers Wanted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Khrona on Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:04 am

-IN NEED OF ROLEPLAYERS-

Hey I have a site where you can roleplay and I am in need of someone who is bored like me that wants to RP all the time.

I like to do RP fights and such, but I am open to anything! I have a lot of different types of RP that I do and I've got a lot of storylines going and characters, so there is no shortage of that. The real attention grabber is supposed to be how to adventure in the Veritas, because I made it a dungeon-type RP. It has other aspects as well and places to do anything you want. I basically made it to be so that you could do whatever you want, whenever, anywhere on the site, and incorporate everything you could want or need all in one place.

Here's the link http://theveritas.forummotion.com/forum

Please help me by making characters and RPing with me there! I can fulfill any requirement and the only reason I am asking for anything is because that's where all of my character info, settings and ongoing storylines are.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Khrona
Member for 0 years
Promethean

Re: The Veritas! Ultimate Roleplay Site - Roleplayers Wanted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:59 am

Awesome work all around! We'd love to invite you to submit to our RPG Directory, which gets good amounts of traffic these days. Let me know here if you do?
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 14 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!