Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Vestiges of the Sky

The Vestiges of the Sky

a part of “The Vestiges of the Sky”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

-REDUX- (Still Accepting Human characters and villians!)The forces of Chaos are awakening from a 2,000 year sleep, and it is up to six teens who can control the elements to solve the mystery behind their powers, and save the world from this ancient force.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Vestiges of the Sky”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Vestiges of the Sky

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:21 am

"The Vestiges of the Sky"

Okay, so apply to reserve character slots here, talk and do all that here as well. XD Reservations last for 48 hours.

Also; like I stated in the introduction, I'd love it if someone applied to play the role of an older brother to my character. I know it's selfish of me to ask that, and maybe you're asking why don't I just make a character for that myself, right? Well. . . . I don't think it'd be as much fun if I did it that way. So if anyone is interested, please let me know!

I plan on adding more locations to the 'Places' tab soon, as well as detailed descriptions.
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Re: [OOC] The Vestiges of the Sky

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:50 am

Hey, this looks awesome! I now that Villains have yet to be posted, but I had an idea and just had to ask...

Since Chaos was also split into six, would it return in six pieces, manifested through people (same as the elementals) but with a different style of powers. The main difference being that those with Chaos, though not necessarily evil, would be predisposed to it. Something along the lines of having the evil within them, constantly looking to grow and become a bigger and bigger part. You'd get good people that were chosen that just cracked under this evil person (they'd be fairly depressed), people that are still fighting it and trying to be neutral/good (they'd probably be scared/depressed/pissed off about the presence), and then that are just the masochist who now have the chance to use their powers.Obviously, they'd naturally find themselves 'conflicting' with the heroes (this would grow to the point that Chaos and Order people are outright trying to kill each other).

Anyway, just an idea. If villains are not playable, could I reserve... water? I'd want to do shadows, but I'm feeling like playing a guy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:02 am

I've changed my mind. Even if villains are playable, I very much want to reserve the water guy. I've got a strong image of him in my mind, and will work on the character sheet tomorrow.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:27 am

Hi dar! I had a few questions about the updated char sheet, well mostly about the date of birth portion. Can we get a starting date for the RP so that I can better coordinate date of birth with age? Would be greatly appreciated.

And I refuse to remove Mitch's amazing power of cheeseburger consumption.........

Also, I miss Sunny's name >.<. Is Vega only going to be a nominally different character? The personality didn't seem to change much. Just wondering, I'm not biased either way. Ok, maybe a little..... please don't hold it against me.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:10 am

Chaos isn't evil Aftershock, it's a polar extremity opposite of Order. Hell Order could be just as evil and turn everything into the societies from 1984 or Equilibrium. Of course this is only going off the actual abstractions rather than their part in this roleplay, but to say that Chaos corrupts people, turning them into insane depressed masochists apparently, while Order lets people do what they want (even though that's the direct opposite of its name) seems like you want a bunch of sane, justified teenagers to go up against some psychotic businessmen and a few emo traitors.

Also, masochists don't have any desire to hurt people nor a predisposition to abusing power and to assume that puts you on the same level as a bigot who assumes all black people are inferior savages.

With all that said, whenever the details for them are up, I might want to take a villain spot.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:11 am

Hey Beta, this rpg looks awesome. Mind if I reserve Terra please?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ஜ ∂єα∂вℓσσ∂ ஜ on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:00 pm

Can I reserve Girl Three ~ Tenebrae ~ ??? This RP really looks interesting and I've already got an amazing idea for the character, I'm inspired :D
Last edited by ஜ ∂єα∂вℓσσ∂ ஜ on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saying of the Month::Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
Song of the Month:: Nickelback - Gotta be Somebody

Image Image Image
Einstein said that,“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” (you can try but it won't work. . . trust me!)

ஜ ∂єα∂вℓσσ∂ ஜ
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:18 pm

Beta, Beta!! Hi Beta!! :D I cal Tenebre!!

!EDIT!: Crap...never mind...okay, I'll take boy 2 then, Aqua...really didn't want water, but oh well...
Last edited by CNAGamer on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:12 pm

Hi, if any spaces become availble please let me know! This Roleplay sounds really good! the shadow girl would be my preferred but I dont mind XD
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:32 pm

ky, never mind. Nothing is open accourding to the people who have reserved. The front just hasn't been updated. You can just reject both of my characters.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudedude889 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:14 pm

When the VILLAINS section is updated, I'm going to be one.
I...am mad!!! I do things for no point, no reason, nor do I try! Would it be called madness otherwise?

My thoughts go over expanses of mountains. I act stupid, dumb, just so people underestimate me. So no one overestimates nor estimates normally of me. I am 99% of a perfect being, that one per cent is lost to me not being a real...being.

dudedude889
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iggi on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:33 pm

dudedude889 wrote:When the VILLAINS section is updated, I'm going to be one.

Me too. :3 I'd prefer a girl villain.

Iggi
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:36 pm

Okay I'm making a mental note to never post a roleplay right before I go to sleep again . . . keeps me from actually updating the Intro page properly. - -;; I apologize.

I'll update the Intro page momentarily . . . kind of making some choices on my end here.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Ah shoes! >.< I accidently marked 'Ventus' as reserved when it wasn't! I'm so so so so so sorry for that! Q_Q The character slot is totally open for him!

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:28 pm

Hello, nice to see you again Beta! What roles are left! XD
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:40 pm

@Darkness I reserved the Light role for you before I actually posted the roleplay, so you can still hve it if you want it.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Is girl three who controls shadows available or not then im confused :S

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:53 pm

*sighs* Okay sorry, I was off doing schoolwork.

All right, so I've been mulling over how to go about this.

This is how I want to go about the Elemental Six character slots.

Ignis is taken by myself
Terra is reserved by Zodia195
Tenebrae is reserved by HiddenNymph
Lumen is reserved by DarknessToDeath23
Aqua is reserved by TwiliXDragon
Ventus remains open at the moment

@MaxStokes I added the date of when the roleplay takes place. I just have it as being in the beginning off 2012. And Vega's not going to be too different from her original incarnation, though I still wish someone would offer to play an older brother for her. XD

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Me_and_I on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Might I reserve Ventus?
By the way, the story seems very interesting.
It's a long walk all the way back to my house, so why don't we just sit here and watch the cars drive by.
In this superb little world,
I'd rather die than fall asleep.
Sleep is for the dead,
I'm not quite dead yet.
I live on being sleep deprived.

Me_and_I
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:30 pm

Yes, you may reserve Ventus. And thank you. ^^

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!