Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Viking Rides

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

The Viking Rides

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hjorr the Forsaken on Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:03 pm

Hello, everyone.

I'm just chasing a certain Lisolette, though she has yet to return the affections I offer. ;)

Contrary to popular belief, I am female. My main character is a man, yes, and he's dead sexy, if I do say so myself, but I am not.

So keep that in mind.

I'm new to these forums, but not new to RPing, though I am thrilled to find a new place to wreck havoc as always.

That's about it, so I'll see you all around the boards.

---
[Edit]

I just realized that this post makes it sound like I am not hot, which was not my intention (not to toot my own horn or anything).

Hjörr the Forsaken wrote:...and he's dead sexy, if I do say so myself, but I am not.

I just meant I'm not a man.

: /

For the record. :)
Last edited by Hjorr the Forsaken on Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hjorr the Forsaken
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lisolette Della Torre on Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:16 pm

Agreed.

We should start an RPG or join one together. I think I would feel a little less intimidated if you joined with me, not that I'm saying these guys are intimidating, but I don't seem to have similar styles at all. <|:D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lisolette Della Torre
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hjorr the Forsaken on Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:39 pm

As my lady requests, so shall it be.

Ping me sometime and we'll get it all laid out, yah?

Hjorr the Forsaken
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:39 pm

Do you mean your name is his or her lady requests so shall it be ?

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:47 pm

SLightly confused, always am, Hi

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:56 pm

Wow, I don't recall getting this many new members in one week in a very long time, if not ever. But then again, I don't think I've paid enough attention to catch that sort of thing regardless.

Anyways!

Personal ranting aside, welcome to RPGateway here, the both of you actually (Although I like to make me welcomes a little more personable and cozy, and thusly Lisolette will be getting one elsewhere also. Ack. More irrelevant rambling. >_>) You've stumbled upon a very nice and amiable community that I can already tell would love to RP with you guys (Which is ironic in me saying so because neither one of you are 'guys'. Again, I should just stop myself right now.)

Errr...^^ Enjoy yourself here, have a good time, and if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, problems, or really need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask either myself or any of our well qualified staff here.

And...I think that should just about cover it all. You seem like fun.

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:48 pm

Hello all, and you're a viking, well I have some Spam Spam Spam baked beans and Spam for you..

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hjorr the Forsaken on Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:00 am

Thank-you, everyone, for the welcome.

Especially HAL. I have the sneaking suspicion that he, well, it, is not quite human. That or is a complete idiot, and I'm quite sure what to make of him (sorry, if I've offended yoh HAL. I give you permission to beat me with a stick).

: /

Either way, thanks again.

Hjorr the Forsaken
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:17 am

Welcome to the forums er fora, whatever. You will get used to Hal he or she, or more likely androgynous none sentient bot hangs around in the none RP fora casting the pearls of its wisdom, or otherwise before all. It has sometimes been known to make sense, but not very often.

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.