Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

The _VILES: Allow the darkness to consume you.

a topic in Clans, Guilds, and Organizations, a part of the RPG forum.

So you have an IC organization that you'd like to have a private discussion forum for? This is the place for such things.

The _VILES: Allow the darkness to consume you.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:20 pm

The darkness we've fought for so long, now welcomes us with its cold embrace.

Ah, thank you for taking the time to visit this small corner of the web. I take it the name attracted you? If you don't mind, allow me to ask you a few questions...

Tired of always being a hero? Tired of being nice? Are you tired of saving the world? Perhaps you are just plain sick of all the happiness everyone receives at your expense... I know how you feel. I've discovered something new though, I think you may like it. It's sweet, nurturing, and most of all empowering! It's called being vile... being cruel, and selfish... Taking what you want and making it yours, oh the happiness it has brought me. Manipulating those around me to get what I need and want, oh the joy.

Does this sound like something new and fun to you? It surely is just that. But, it's not easy doing it alone, going from Hero to number one. Oh no, not easy at all. This is why I want to found the _Viles. We will be a group dedicated only to helping ourselves, help ourselves. We are here to be the best and destroy the rest, after all, if they aren't with us; they obviously are not the best.

If you would like to join... I need you to do a few things for me... Being a Vile... Well it means we must spread, divide and conquer. If you wish to consider yourself a member... I would like you to place a rune into your signature.
Code: Select all
[center][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-viles-allow-the-darkness-consume-you-t15887.html][img]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee98/adventamp/rune.png[/img][/url][/center]

ImageOnce you have done this, I would like for you to wait for the rune to glow... On the day that it glows, I ask that you UNwelcome someone. That is correct, you must have proof; recording of you saying unwelcome, screenshots, photos... In some way you must, instead of saying hello or welcome or you are welcome.. You must say goodbye, unwelcome, or you aren't welcome.

Remember wait for Imageto turn into Image. On that day unwelcome someone and show your proof. Only then will I consider you a member of the _Viles.

Other than that, whilst in the chat room you must use the tag _Vile. Only approved members may use the Vile tag.

The rewards of being a vile are better than happiness itself... I'll leave it up to you to decide that for yourself.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Re: The _VILES: Allow the darkness to consume you.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rozwell on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:23 am

I want in...

NAO.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rozwell
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:24 am

You must submit to the rune then ><

Vexar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Oh..I have the rune on mine.. >.> I put the rune onand such, I would like in.. <.<
Join in on my Mentoring Rp!
It's a chance to everyone to improve their skills.
Targeted at Newbies, but for everyone!
roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

I see you...

Saken
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:02 pm

Just wait for the day to come where your rune glows, then you must prove that you have unwelcomed someone.

Vexar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:03 pm

I know, I read it.

Saken
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belle Vie on Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:43 am

What a lovely idea.
-Rubs hands together evilly-
I put it in my sig. >:]
-We're all waiting for something.-

Belle Vie
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:42 pm

Yeyyy more vile!

Vexar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belle Vie on Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:05 pm

xD Yusss.
[:<

Belle Vie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:08 am

You have till 24 hours from now to prove you have unwelcomed someone.

Vexar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belle Vie on Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:09 pm

I have unwelcomed someone. [:<

post438694.html#p438694

Belle Vie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:14 am

Vexar, I unwelcomed someone but have no proof, unless you ask. Ask Azrican, Zheiler, in Main. It's Saken, I went crazy on iRawr, iTease, and Julie, who were all the same person. Dx

<Saken>: "<Julie>: Julie says ow." "<Julie>: Julie rips off her top layer of skin (eww) and shows off her metal bullet proof forehead to Talhos" <-- And that was...wow...I've never, EVER, seen anyone fail that much, and believe me, i've seen some fucked up wanna-be's/
<Saken>: I'm amazed I wasn't kicked.
<Zhelir>: Saken, you just want psycho on Julie./
<Zhelir>: You saved yourself from it.

That's all the proof I remembered to get.

Saken
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *.*.*.*.* on Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:00 pm

Let me in or I will kill you, sacrifice your bones to Orcus, and eat your heart to gain your powers!

UNWELCOME!

*.*.*.*.*
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!