The Village: 1914 to 1920

a part of “The Village: 1914 to 1920”, a fictional universe by Calvazara.

This roleplay is intended to be the first in a series of drama pieces charting the life and turbulent times of one English Village across the twentieth century. (Roles still available!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Village: 1914 to 1920”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:40 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Village: 1914 to 1920"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calvazara
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Village: 1914 to 1920

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragonbrad on Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:19 pm

Can I reserve Will Thompson?
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dragonbrad
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:37 pm

Consider him reserved!

Calvazara
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderSavageEternity on Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:58 pm

May I reserve Joseph Whittaker and Annie Thompson?

UnderSavageEternity
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:04 pm

They shall be reserved for you!

Calvazara
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:20 pm

May I reserve Henry Whittacker?
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Rage&Pride
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:23 pm

He is reserved for you!

Calvazara
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:41 pm

May I possibly reserve Grace Whittaker?

SilentButterflies
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:45 pm

That is no problem at all :)

Calvazara
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:54 pm

You've remade it!!

Oh God, I have to have George Clarke, haha. Mind me reserving him?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:56 pm

That I did Scar!! Of Course you can hun, I wanted to give this one another go!

Oh and on a note for you all, the first names of characters are changeable, just let me know before hand!

Calvazara
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoctorsAssistant on Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:17 pm

May I reserve Rose Francis please?

TheDoctorsAssistant
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:49 pm

She is reserved for you TDA :)

Everyone: Please remove the following sections from the character sheet:

ROLE
WEIGHT

They aren't really necessary :) Thanks!

I shall start accepting shortly!

Calvazara
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:31 pm

Um... I tried so hard, but I just kept coming back to this and couldn't resist, Cal.

Lady Elizabeth, please?

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:39 pm

Haha, well I do secretly plot to entice you into my RP's ;)

Of course love!

Calvazara
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:00 pm

You're just evil, Cal... :P

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:01 pm

Calvazara
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragonbrad on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:39 pm

Wow. You've got some double standards here huh? Now normally I would just reply to your PM, but I can't so i'm just going to take this here. It's kind of ridiculous that you will accept Rage&Prides character when mine has just as much detail currently in the profile if not more. Oh, was it the "Secret Word" that I forgot? Oh or maybe was that I forgot to put work in progress under my character summary. This is kind of ridiculous.

Dragonbrad
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:54 pm

First of all, I did not know your application was under WIP, you could have just mentioned that to me politely and that would have been fine, How was I suppose to know it wasn't finished? Secondly the characters I have accepted thus far are people I have RP'd with before and I know what they are like in an RP and what to expect. I don't know how to take this, you seem to be mocking me and I do not take kindly to it.

Calvazara
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:58 pm

This isn't mockery, this is just downright rudeness. Quit being a selfish bastard, Dragon. Either shut up and finish your character in peace, or get out of here. Since you seem to be the only one with any sort of problem, I suggest you getting something out of somewhere and learn some manners. No on wants to role play with whiney five year olds. Did you see the ammount of detail in my accepted character? Barely anything at all. Get. Over. It.

Although...

Naga's Shadow
Member for 7 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!