The War After: a Post-Apocalyptic world of Mechs and Magic

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

The War After: a Post-Apocalyptic world of Mechs and Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Wed May 08, 2019 3:24 pm

Advertising for a friend of mine.

Link Here

This is, in summary, an RP taking place in a world that was ravaged by a planetary war. One of machines, and the blend between the arcane and science. Magic and mechs, essentially. But now that war is over, or at least, in recession, this one world seeks to rebuild itself in one way or another, as life tries to go in a kind of twisted state.

A Post-Apocalyptic Sci-Fantasy setting, ultimately.
Honor and arrogance are two sides of the same coin. We don't need standards like "honor," we just need mutual respect, and to do right by ourselves, as well as others.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MartinVole
Member for 5 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Streamwatcher Person of Interest Bug Hunter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Greeter

I'm already in it but Here's ya a bump for it!
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!