Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) »

Players Wanted: A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp »

The Ward Unit

The Ward Unit

a part of “The Ward Unit”, a fictional universe by MadMax.

On the year of 2287, an elite special ops unit is forced out of retirement to stop an alien species from destroying earth. {No Spots Left}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ward Unit”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Ward Unit

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:59 pm

Hey guys, MadMax here, you can call me Max for short. Post the information for your reservation here.

Just a side note, please refer to this roleplay as 'The Ward' for short. That was what I originally planned to call it, but there was another roleplay with the same name apparently.

Also, I'm going to go ahead and put how I plan for the roleplay to start. Our characters will meet up with the president and military officers in a spaceship facility that hovers above New York City. I would like for the start of the roleplay to show each character receiving the letter from the president forcing them out of retirement. This will give everyone time to introduce the lives of their characters and show their feelings on bringing the Ward back together. The second post will be a flash forward to the characters entering the meeting on the spaceship.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MadMax
Member for 4 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Ward Unit

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShadow on Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:30 pm

I guess I'll be the first to bite. I definitely want to reserve the pilot role, and I'm considering the hacker as well, but I figure I'll give it some time to see who else is interested. My face claim for the pilot will be Ryan Reynolds, cause I gotta. I should have a rough draft in tomorrow, but if not I'll definitely have it for you over the weekend. Excited to see how this goes, cause it looks like it has a lot of promise.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheShadow
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:10 am

@TheShadow glad to have you on board. I'll put you down as reserved!

MadMax
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Civic on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:18 am

Hey there, i guess i'm lucky because i was looking for this kind of roleplay for a while now. Could i reserve the hacker? The face claim would be Rooney Mara and i should have a wip up tomorrow.

Civic
Member for 4 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:28 am

@Civic I'll put you down as reserved!

MadMax
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirona on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:35 pm

Looks like this could be some fun :) I'd love to reserve the... uh... *cough* sneaky bitch.
FC: Cintia Dicker
I shall start and have a WIP up by tonight

Mirona
Member for 4 years
Author Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:54 pm

@Mirona Sorry about the names for the characters reservations lol. Just to let you know, my characters will cuss during the roleplay, but I'm not going to have them cuss like sailors or anything. I just thought the names would be fun. Aside from that, I'll put you down as reserved. I'm glad to see people joining in!

MadMax
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirona on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:06 pm

Don't apologize. I love it. It's one of the reasons I wanted to make a character because I very much plan on making my character a sneaky bitch lol

Mirona
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNewb08 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:46 pm

Hello! :) I would love to reserve the Little Shit/Girl Disguises! My face claim is Gabriella Wilde. If she looks to young, I'll change her.

TheNewb08
Member for 4 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:11 pm

@TheNewb08 Since she is 28 in real life, I think she will be okay. I'll go ahead and put you down as reserved.

MadMax
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:04 am

*Edit* Never mind, I decided not to make a reservation.

maloneyc16
Member for 4 years
Author Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:03 am

Can I reserve Doesn't give a damn with the FC Jennifer Lawrence?

Terraformer
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:25 am

@Immayahoka you sure can! I'll put you down as reserved

MadMax
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IDontHoldHands on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:15 pm

I'd like to reserve the Brainy Bastard. FC will be Michael Angelakos! :)

IDontHoldHands
Member for 5 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:01 pm

@IDontHoldHands Cool! I'll put you down as reserved.

Okay everyone, now that all the spots are taken, I plan to make a relations topic. I don't normally like to do relations, but I think that it is necessary since these characters have all known each other from the past. I'll make a relations sheet and you guys will have to pm each other about relations when the characters are finished. You don't need to get a lot of detail, just the basis of the characters relationships like friends, ex's, enemies, etc. If you want to make a detailed history for the relationships then go ahead, but you don't have to. Again, I hate doing relations, but it really is necessary.

MadMax
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:57 pm

In about two or three days, I will probably start off the first round of posts since there will be no character interaction happening. That way, Civic and Immayahoka can finish their characters and all of us can finish up relations. So, by the time we get to the second set of posts, everything should be done.

I hope all of you are okay with this.

MadMax
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:53 am

Officially done with Andromeda! Message me for relations!

Terraformer
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadMax on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:03 am

Great! I'll probably send you a message sometime tomorrow.

MadMax
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IDontHoldHands on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:36 pm

Can't wait to start. Thanks for the update. :)

IDontHoldHands
Member for 5 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirona on Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:36 pm

Sorry I've been absent. I've been working night shifts at my job for the week and it's killing me but I'm finally done with the week after tonight so I'll be messaging around tomorrow :)

Mirona
Member for 4 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!