Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Wargs

The Wargs

a part of “The Wargs”, a fictional universe by TillaSpark.

Few are born with the ability to see through the eyes of an animal, but those who are, are hunted.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wargs”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Wargs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:06 am

I guess that works. Depends on how things turn out in the writing. Although Blue wouldn't need both Via and Jester to keep him out of it. Of course Via wouldn't get involved. There are a number of ways things could work out quite quickly.

With Kitty's ability does it apply to everything? Would she be able to learn something about them from their clothes or weapons?
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:30 pm

Yes, it works with anything. Of course, she can't control it and it could easily cause her to go into an episode which would make her incredibly easy to grab, due to not being able to see when she's having a vision (because she's seeing the vision, obviously).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillaSpark on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:02 pm

Okay, so Rhys and Ralie attack each other, while Kitty runs away, Jester corners Blue, and Kane chases after Kitty, eventually holding her hostage, and we get to see Kitty's power at work (which I think will be badass).

Does this sound like a decent enough plan?
We are not special. We are not crap or trash either. We just are. We just are, and what happens just happens.

- Chuck Palahniuk

TillaSpark
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillaSpark on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:04 pm

Also, would it be cool if I started it with Rhys's POV? Mainly because I really have nothing else to write for his response to Kane otherwise :P It's been a struggle...

TillaSpark
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:35 pm

Yeah, go ahead. Feel free. Its been a little bit like I've been driving things when I don't need to. Just do what you feel and we should follow along well enough.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:54 pm

Agreed ^-^ After you, Tilla!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillaSpark on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:03 pm

Issa and CrownTheEmpire - I wrote a short post for my Hunter character, leaving it open to him finding Zana or Jace, I don't know how you guys want to do it, but I'm up for either meeting.

TillaSpark
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:09 pm

Tilla, I posted literally like a minute before you haha and my character has lit a fire so that could work :) (Or it could be the other hunter's fire, whatever works)

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:32 am

Genius. I totally forgot you were playing both of them Tilla :o. Opps. Well I've got a reason for why Kitty got away in the first place. Will write it up in my post.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillaSpark on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:16 am

Templar - Thank you! I wanted Rhys to get injured just so I could run through his knowledge of the human body (Thank you, all powerful Google, for I am a journalism major, not a medical science one).
And, yeah I am, haha, it makes it a little easier, but I tried to make it so there wasn't a lot of crossing dialogue, I felt like that would make it confusing.
I loved your use of Via, it was the perfect distraction!
Also, I totally didn't even realize how alike Rhys's and Kitty's abilities were :P.

Issa - We'll wait for Empire's response and then we'll figure something out. If it is you, perhaps Zana could have the upper hand, simply because she knows mountain terrain and Jax doesn't.

TillaSpark
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillaSpark on Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:30 pm

Issa - Since there's silence on Empire's end, do you just want to have a go on the meeting between Jax and Zana?

TillaSpark
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:14 pm

Hey, Tilla, I've been thinking and wondering if it would be okay for me to change Kitty's talent from object reading to healing touch? It would make sense as to why her and Ralie have been able to get along so well as two females against the world for so long. Plus, it would give more significance to Rhys' power. I feel like both of them having such a similar ability isn't cool. Would that be okay? (It would also help their current roughed-up situation, and give Kitty something to offer should a hunter come up on them?)

Let me know what you think. I think it would add to the group.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillaSpark on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:15 pm

Fine with me, and I realized the power similarity (and toyed with the idea of changing it) and then also that I was kind of writing his power a little wrong. I'm going to correct that in my next post, but again it's totally okay with me if Kitty becomes a healer. In fact, I agree that it may add more to the group.

And this is kind of a question for you and Templar (Mainly because you're the two who will have to deal with this side-plot): I've been mulling around with the idea of adding a romantic factor between Ralie and Rhys... Would it be totally strange of me to ship my two characters, haha? So... let my know what you think about that?

TillaSpark
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:17 am

Mkay, well if you're going to change his power then I think I will keep her unsteady one, and still give her healing touch. Perhaps being around other Wargs is what triggered the ability? This way, she will have one power she can actually use/control and one that is on the spritz. lol

As for Rhys and Ralie, I think it would be adorable if they were together :3 Especially considering how they met LOL that would be ironically adorable.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:36 pm

That's personally up to you Jynxii, I don't mind either way. Of course it means I can't have Kane ask her to find out things about his father from the staff.

Yes, its ironically suitable. Isn't that how it happens a lot in fiction :P. I think right now Kane is going to end a protective elder brother sort of figure. At least I'll aim for that in some way.

Also, my post is crap. Sorry.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:40 pm

I decided to keep her talent, since it's not reading people per-say, but objects and she can't control it.

But she will develop a healing touch that she can control.

So she can still help Kane out. ^^

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillaSpark on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:50 pm

I think that sounds good, Jynxii. My issue with finding a different power for Rhys is that so much of his personality comes from hearing information all the time from everything, but I think now that I've figured out how to write it, the difference in their powers will become more obvious.

And okay then, a Rhys and Ralie relationship will be fun to write... hehe.

Also, your post was not crap Templar :) I'll be posting another GM post things to get the ball rolling a little more.

TillaSpark
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:03 pm

Awww, Ralie is so sweet! Giving my the feels!~ lol

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillaSpark on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:40 pm

What can I say, Ralie loves her little sister! Hehe, and now to post about Rhys and whatever the hell he went to do :P

TillaSpark
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillaSpark on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:03 pm

Okay, I officially apologize for my Rhys post, it's kind of boring and the ending is stupidly cheesy... :P

TillaSpark
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!