Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

The Ways of Samurai

The Ways of Samurai

a part of “The Ways of Samurai”, a fictional universe by Skittle_Overlord.

There are many ways to live one's life, even if you are a Samurai. And who is to say which way is right.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ways of Samurai”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Ways of Samurai

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:21 am

Clap your hands if you severely overestimated your ability to run an rp and go to school!

I think we've lost Clarent, I hope we didn't lose anyone else? The thing is I know I personally just have one too many characters, and it's entirely my fault. But since we've lost Clarent and many others earlier I feel like we need to reorginize this rp? Who do I still have and what is everyone's opinion on this? Also if we do restart this we can change things about the rp we don't like? Maybe put in some new ideas? We wouldn't need to redo interactions by the way we could just repost what we have and have anyone new show up the next day, perhaps having been interviewed at a later time.

I still want to play Yousuke for sure that much I know. I still want to do this rp too, but the start with characters was tumultuous with people dropping after finishing their profiles. Which is odd by the way why would you make a huge beautiful profile and then not use it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verdandi on Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:35 am

I mean, I'm still here. You know you've got me for as many times as it takes for you to feel like you've done things the way you want to.

That said, I dunno. We might be able to get by just fine if we clear out the dead profiles and keep going. But I suppose that depends on how many people are still around and want to continue. I defer to your judgement, O GM. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Verdandi
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:43 am

As for me, I am still here, simply lingering and waiting for the transition of the day within the Roleplay so I could post.

I hope my silence does not mean I am out. I do enjoy roleplaying with everyone.
"Let me sleep... For when I sleep..."
Image Image
"I will finally see you in my dreams..."

Lady Ethereal
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:13 am

The thing is, I think we may have lost another person besides Clarent, and I don't want to jinx anything but that may mean we don't have as many people as we thought. What's bothering me is my characters I think. They don't quite fit into the new narrative. The kohakus I mean.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:54 am

I'm still creeping in the window of the RP!

I'm a stalker of the tenth degree, which just means I have a black belt in information gathering!

I don't even know what that means, but long story short, the Q Man is still here.
Writing is a tool used to convey an author's passion and imagination, use it to the best of your ability.

Quakernuts
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:14 pm

Skittle I will pm you again in a bit now that I've read the thread!
But girlfriend don't worry, beginning of the roleplay is the part where people will drop like flies. That's normal. :)

Wudgeous
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackrider on Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:42 pm

I am also still totally here (And ravenous for this rp idea). Feel free to drop me a pm/invite me to a chat because I'm honestly horrible at checking the OOC threads regularly-I pay way more attention to my little post notification thing.

And I also totally understand if you'd like to drop my char to thin the herd a bit, honestly no hard feelings if you do.

Edit-On an unrelated note if anyone is looking for a totally bad ass samurai movie to help tide them over for a bit ya'll should look up 13 assassins on netflix. The premise of the movie even somewhat reminds me of this very rp, and i'm not lying when I say its just a hands down totally epic fucking movie.

blackrider
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:17 am

So what's the plan here gents? Are we going to continue with a reboot, a re-envisioning, or a recall of active RP'ers?

I WANNA WRITE STUFF!

Quakernuts
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gray on Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:08 pm

Well, I'm still here and so is wudgey. So there's 2.

Gray
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Sun May 03, 2015 12:55 am

I am also still here. I am not sure what had happened. But, I hope we would be able to continue this lovely story.

Lady Ethereal
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kato on Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:58 am

Hello. This RP looks interesting! Is there any chance of it becoming active again anytime? Or maybe there is something similar you guys could point me towards if this one is a dead parrot.

Thanks!

Kato
"Schopenhauer was right, wouldn't you say? Life without pain has no meaning. Gentlemen, I wish to give your lives meaning..."

Kato
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!