Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Wayward: Twisted Fairytales

The Wayward: Twisted Fairytale

a part of “The Wayward: Twisted Fairytales”, a fictional universe by MaliceInWonderland.

A group of young mental patients have been committed to a home after believing they have experienced events that can only happen in Fairy tales

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wayward: Twisted Fairytales”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Wayward: Twisted Fairytale

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Wayward: Twisted Fairytale"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: The Wayward: Twisted Fairytale

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:11 pm

Hey Malice, I am thinking of joining this rpg, but I have a question first. About the disorders, what types are you looking for and do the char actually have to have them or were they just diagnosed with it? And do you want real life pics?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:35 pm

I would love to join as a female character, who would be from Beauty and the Beast, if that's okay. (:

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:36 pm

Hey Zodia, Let me see if I can help you.

The Disorders, This will be what the doctors decide to diagnose your character.

Snow White---7 'Dwarves' --- Stockholm Syndrome.

I choose to give Snow White, Stockholm syndrome, tweaking her story so that rather then 'living' with the 7 Dwarves, she was kidnapped by them.

Now, whether they actually suffer from this disorder is up to you as a writer to decide.

And yes, I'd like to know what Story you'd like and real FCs ^-^

If ya got any more questions, let me know xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:40 pm

@Dreamingreality, All yours, Let me know what your FC will be?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:51 pm

I was thinking Francis Bean Cobain. (:

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:56 pm

Well if I have trouble coming up with a Disorder could you help me out? I actually want to do one of my fav fairytales, but it's not well known. The theme of it though is pretty common. It's called East of the Sun and West of the Moon. Here's the wikipedia link for you to familiarize yourself with it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_of_the_Sun_and_West_of_the_Moon

If you rather I pick a more popular tale, just tell me okay? Thanks.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:18 pm

@Zodia, That's really cool! I would think some sort of Delirium, or an OCD, where she feels the urge to search for something that does not exist.

What's the FC?

@Dreamingreality- Alrighty then, Can you get me a GIF for the front page? You can go ahead and get started on your character in the meantime ^-^

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:30 pm

I don't have one yet. I'll find one soon though. I don't have time to create a char now (almost bed time) but I'll get one up asap.

Edit: Okay I found a FC. Skyler Samuels. I recalled liking that one because that was FC used for Aurora in Fractured Fairytales. Man do I miss that one.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:39 pm

Alrighty then, I can't wait to see it! Goodnight!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:55 am

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzk1i ... o1_500.gif
that's, like, the only gif i could find. o_o

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:30 am

Can I do Rapunzel?

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:05 am

@Aurban, Yes you may. What's the FC?

@Dreamingreality- That's perfectly fine. Looking forward to seeing your character.

@Zodia- She's perfect! lol

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:57 am

Can I use AnnaSophia Robb?

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:15 am

Hi Malice, I would love to join your RP. I'm interested in playing Wendy from Peter Pan and my FC IS Emma Watson But I also have a question, what disorder would she have, unless you'd like me to come up with it? :)

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:41 am

@aurban- awesome, All yours.

@Toffeebot- Love your username for some odd reason lol. Yes, all yours and that's up to you. I want to see how creative you guys can be with this. ^-^

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Hahaha oh thank you, I quite like yours as well. :)
Can't wait to get this started.

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:27 pm

lol Thanks, GO ahead and submit your character, We also need WAAY more males,just sayin.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emo_Octopus<3 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:43 pm

Hey can I do Ariel, the little mermaid. And I would use the FC Alina K
[urlhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/e5c9e623f4194a1ec636e8c0169ed5e2/tumblr_mukp7qMpFC1sk9fsho1_500.gif][/url]

Emo_Octopus<3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:34 pm

Hey Malice, um, with the Beauty and the Beast char, you have the FC name where the story is and the Story where the face claim is.

Oh thanks for finding a gif too.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!